Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? (3839 Views)

Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... / How True Is This, boys Do Love To Be Raped / Does Pouting Make Girls Any Sexier? Share Your Pictures ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by ruskiee(m): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2009
@poster,and we are to assume you never read such books as a teenager too,right? tongue
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by TheSeeker(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2009
ruskiee:

@poster,and we are to assume you never read such books as a teenager too,right? tongue
Are you sure you didn't mean village square?
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2009
Used to read such books as a teenager. Made me feel life and love was that rosy. Later got sick of reading about the 'tan guy with lean, muscular, chiseled looks' and the evasive girl with 'full lips in a pout and blonde/auburn hair', blah blah blah. I get to read more intelligent works of fiction and non - fiction nowadays.
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by DrLorenz1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2009
iice:

C'est la vie.
Swimming around ooo. . .how's your river? grin

Hahaha my river's fine o, but am missing you in there grin

Hey i like tall, dark and handsome rofl grin
Then you must be dumberer than i thought wink wink
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by iice(f): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2009
I must be cheesy
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by LordReed(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2009
Didn't tink Dr. Lorenz could be so rude.
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by DrLorenz1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2009
Haha i always suspected. . .now it's been confirmed lol

Lord_Reed:

Didn't tink Dr. Lorenz could be so rude.

What doeth i Lord Reed?
Have i planted some evil seed?
You words make my heart bleed. . .
Much more than it needs. . . grin
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by donjon: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2009
Those harlequin romance novels are so full of B.S!
I never get past the 1st chapter.,.,.,
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by blackracle(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2009
it sure makes them dumber, ladies got no thinking faculty
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by DrLorenz1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2009
blackracle:

it sure makes them dumber, ladies got no thinking faculty

Now that's harsh grin
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2009
I never read any love novels. I am into mangas and I got mad when they got too romantic and unrealistic.

For now I am down with Great Teacher Onizuka and The Great Onibakus. cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by LordReed(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2009
Dr. Lorenz calling iice dumber wasn't very nice at all.
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by DrLorenz1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2009
Lord_Reed

Oh that was what you were talking about? What i don't understand is why it bothers you.

If you noticed, she replied me and her reply wasn't like yours. To quote her, she said "I must be". So what are we not talking?
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2009
And what is wrong in tall dark and handsome? Are you light, short and ugly?

You a serious inferiority complex.

Give me a dark, tall and handsome man anyday, anytime. kiss
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by mex004(m): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2009
YES, cos they want 2 live there live like wat they read. They forget those novels were written by somebody or somebody's idea or experience. grin
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2009
This is not a teenage issue. Even girls in theirs 20s still believe in prince charming, missing rib and soulmale BS.

When they get to their 30s, they start to ask why he is taking so long to arrive.

These novels teach these girls to be passive and they are a sexist propaganda on the roles of males and femals in the emotional sphere.
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by Sauron1: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2009
michelin89:

And what is wrong in tall dark and handsome? Are you light, short and ugly?

You a serious inferiority complex.

Give me a dark, tall and handsome man anyday, anytime. kiss

Your dreams are too tall!!!!!
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2009
Not really my dear. grin
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by Sauron1: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2009
michelin89:

Not really my dear. grin

U won't get a tall, dark & handsome guy UNTIL you UPGRADE your tits. grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2009
But you said or natural or nothing!!! cry cry cry cry

What happened to being confident of your body? Besides have you got a 12 inch tool? grin grin
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by TheSeeker(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2009
michelin89:

But you said or natural or nothing!!! cry cry cry cry

What happened to being confident of your body? Besides have you got a 12 inch tool? grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Say wetin happen?
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by sjeezy8: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2009
yes dumb as hell, and thats how we like it cool
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by semid4lyfe(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2009
I agree. It makes the women dumber and the annoying thing they expect the men they meet in real life to act like those fictional characters in the romance novels.
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by no1madman(m): 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2009
story!story!story!
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by Sauron1: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2009
michelin89:

What happened to being confident of your body? Besides have you got a 12 inch tool?  grin grin

Being confident of your own body means nowt. . . . , Can you marry yourself?
The most important thing is for the men to be confident of your body.

12 inch tool?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I am not related to Goliath.
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2009
And I am not related to Tope or TOH either! grin grin
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by mamagee3(f): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2009
Who are you related to? undecided
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2009
It's not in every convo you cut especially when youdon't know the koko!!! tongue
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by Sauron1: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
michelin89:

And I am not related to Tope or TOH either! grin grin

Tope? TOH?
Are they wonderfully packaged? grin
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
Ask David!!! grin
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by Sauron1: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2009
michelin89:

Ask David!!! grin

I am asking you. . . . .
David is preparing for Thanxgiving.
Re: Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? by mamagee3(f): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am asking you. . . . .
David is preparing for Thanxgiving.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Lied To Your Interest About Being African/nigerian? / Love Letter That Can Make A Girl Trip For U / PIC: Is Anything Wrong With This Kind Of Posture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.