Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) (31769 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome 1st Baby After 22yrs Of Marriage(pics) / Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 7 Years Of Childless Marriage (Pics) / Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by OLAITANSOLOMON: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
God is ever wonderful, he does what seems to be impossible for man
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by OLAITANSOLOMON: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
This can only be done by God almighty Himself
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by lapagegirl(f): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
God you are so faithful. News like this make my day
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by MizTyna(f): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
starrygal:
u are almost cute

And you ALMOST made sense
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by efavour: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
datola:

In everything, give thanks to God. He is the source of wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
I agree but it's always good to share some information to enlighten ignorant minds. Some peeps will spend thousands on fake pastors and healer believing God for this Miracle. Share information and save a lot of people from pain. It's God that gave the knowledge for IVF to fulfill his saying that none shall be barren in the land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by BlossomedCherry: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Without ivf the family would have still been waiting on God.

Thats the point.
what of a failed ivf too? besides I have an aunt who ttced for 13years and birthed 4kids around 2009 without medical treatment o so u see, God has d final say.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hmmmm be careful what you wish for cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Janetade86(f): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
what of a failed ivf too? besides I have an aunt who ttced for 13years and birthed 4kids around 2009 without medical treatment o so u see, God has d final say.

Please, tell them! Many people here think God wasn't involved in their matter, and that's why they write that way. Some tried ivf several times and didn't work for them, while some tried once and it worked because God intervened. If they know what it takes to ttc for 10years, they won't be saying all these...
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by IAmBlessed2017: 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Our God is great
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by PHEMMY18(m): 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Wow! God is good.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Temitope91:
The issue of people given birth to more than two I don't really understand, hw does it happen.. Just thinking

IVF and fertility drugs. If the mother asks that multiple embryos be placed in her womb, she can birth multiples. Some fertility drugs too up chances of multiples.
Then God making it work cos many do the above and still cannot conceive.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Lilac91: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2017
[
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by starrygal(f): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
MizTyna:

And you ALMOST made sense
lol.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by austine4real(m): 9:28am On Feb 18, 2017
offorngozi:
smiley i like this story. God is Good

happy birthday to u may u live long to fulfil ur purpose in life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday / My Wife's Aunty Wants To Destroy My Marriage! / 24 Things A Mum Teaches Her Daughter Before Marriage!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.