Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) (31763 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome 1st Baby After 22yrs Of Marriage(pics) / Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 7 Years Of Childless Marriage (Pics) / Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Orikinla1: 10:28am On Jan 10, 2017
HALLELUJAH!
I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord, may Almighty God JEHOVAH protect and provide for them. AMEN
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by nonjebose(m): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2017
Yungzi89:
A blissful blessing in disguise. CONGRATULATION!!!!. FOUR more and you will make a football team!!!
Dude, how many players make a football team? To those saying credit should not be given to God, definitely you know little about IVF.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by starrygal(f): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2017
MizTyna:

Exactly! After ten years she miraculously conceived not just one, not two but 5kids at once. They won't talk about the procedures and drugs taken so other couples can try it. Ignorant people will see this too and start praying for their own "miracles" such silliness
if it is abt d drugs alone, do u tink d doctors wud b celebrating? God gave u a brain for a purpose, use it.dnt sit on it.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Burgerlomo: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2017
Thank you the miracle working God
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by mickeymoore: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2017
World best news....Awesome God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Captain6(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2017
So wonderful.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by MaziOmenuko: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2017
datola:

In everything, give thanks to God. He is the source of wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

I didnt ask you not to give praise to whoever you deem fit: I am saying there was no need to hide under the guise of miracle for such a medical breakthrough. Tell it as it is, so that peeps with difficulty in conception can use the same method and also finally give praise to whoever they want to when it works for them too.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by ufuosman(m): 10:45am On Jan 10, 2017
God is great. God will supply dere needs.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by MaziOmenuko: 10:48am On Jan 10, 2017
starrygal:
pls shut d "f" up.if u cant tnk God, a no comment will pass.there are women out dia who take same fertily drugs and natin happened.After 10 bloody yrs, five kids at once, dude wake up its morning. God is indeed great.

Just be displaying gross ignorance all over the thread: whatever your shallow mind can't comprehend, you start shouting God-this-God-that!

Don't bother quoting me again 'cos your 5mins of madness has already been acknowledged.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:50am On Jan 10, 2017
God be praised. it is good to have faith in God irrespective of the situation we may find yourself. God has never failed nor abandoned his own......Halleluyah!!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by starrygal(f): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Just be displaying gross ignorance all over the thread: whatever your shallow mind can't comprehend, you start shouting God-this-God-that!

Don't bother quoting me again 'cos your 5mins of madness has already been acknowledged.
atleast i got a shallow one.bt i aint seeing urs atal.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by starrygal(f): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

atleast i got a shallow one.bt am yet to find urs.God dis God dt, u knw y i say dt, i say it cos He is evrytin.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by nanizle(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2017
starrygal:
pls shut d "f" up.if u cant tnk God, a no comment will pass.there are women out dia who take same fertily drugs and natin happened.After 10 bloody yrs, five kids at once, dude wake up its morning. God is indeed great.

Feel free to thank whatever god you wish to thank but always mention the part where he/she received professional medical treatment and got results so that you don't mislead people to thinking that medical intervention was not involved or is not needed.

I don't promote ignorance and don't be ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by nanizle(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2017
starrygal:
if it is abt d drugs alone, do u tink d doctors wud b celebrating? God gave u a brain for a purpose, use it.dnt sit on it.

So you know?! You are apparently using it wrongly.

Are you saying doctors only celebrate only when it's not about drugs alone? undecided

You have defeated me. I give up. I can't compete with your level of ignorance. sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Arielle: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

I didnt ask you not to give praise to whoever you deem fit: I am saying there was no need to hide under the guise of miracle for such a medical breakthrough. Tell it as it is, so that peeps with difficulty in conception can use the same method and also finally give praise to whoever they want to when it works for them too.

Spot on. It's no wonder we are at the bottom of everything. People need practical help and advice. Are we to believe the woman sat around for 10 years praying and fasting and the babies just appeared in her womb? Let's talk about the medical and scientific achievements made in insemination and care of the mother and the babies and their successful delivery. Instead of
relegating such achievements to the background

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by starrygal(f): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2017
nanizle:

Feel free to thank whatever god you wish to thank but always mention the part where he/she received professional medical treatment and got results so that you don't mislead people to thinking that medical intervention was not involved or is not needed.

I don't promote ignorance and don't be ridiculous.
oops!u are an atheist?No wonder.a sane man hardly talk d way u do.ppu are tnking God.its none of ur bizness if dey didnt praise or mention d scientic procedure. abi u dey infertile?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by starrygal(f): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2017
nanizle:

Are you saying doctors only celebrate only when it's not about drugs alone? undecided

You have defeated me. I give up. I can't compete with your level of ignorance. sad
wow! clap for ursef.u jst assumed u made sense.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by mmsen: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2017
These people really overdo it with the fertility treatments.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by muller102(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2017
Ginaz:
The lady in pink is so pretty and natural and well clothed too. Thank God for his miracles for the couples, may the children be blessed.

God lives. Amen.
couple. Not couples.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Ayauche(f): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2017
God of Heaven and earth May ur name alone be praised both now and forever.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Janetade86(f): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2017
Wow! God is great! Seriously if only I can see how the baby bump looked like, I will appreciate this more. I tap into this testimony God, but triplets o olorun...
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by BlossomedCherry: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
This report reeks of ignorance: what will happen if you report of the in vitro fertilisation method deployed in this case? Medical science has gone beyond the anonymous report of five-ti-ples with 'miracle' tag.
even with the ivf, some still conceive singleton or it wont work either so in all, it can only be God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Ginaz(f): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2017
muller102:
couple. Not couples.

Alright thanks cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by freethinker01: 11:55am On Jan 10, 2017
To be candid, no god or whatsoever was involved just pure IVF ( in vitro fertilisation). Folks should just read this up. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_vitro_fertilisation.
And should stop celebrating ignorance and mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by MizTyna(f): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2017
starrygal:

If it's about the God factor alone too why do we have so many still without a child. She had multiple births, it's quite obvious she didn't do it naturally, what's wrong with giving credit? Being stupid is no longer cute. You can believe in God and still have sense. Believe me, it's possible.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by MizTyna(f): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2017
nanizle:

She's not even using the brains at all. Stupid people usually in a hurry to label others stupid
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by starrygal(f): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
MizTyna:

If it's about the God factor alone too why do we have so many still without a child. She had multiple births, it's quite obvious she didn't do it naturally, what's wrong with giving credit? Being stupid is no longer cute. You can believe in God and still have sense. Believe me, it's possible.
u are almost cute
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Originalsly: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hmmm....five?...after 10 years?....don't believe that's natural...more like fertility clinic intervention rather than Divine intervention.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
IVFs fail so it is still a miracle.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Chicybez: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
oh Awesm wonder, when i am married to my God's will, pls just bless me with triplet! this is my hrt desire. congrats to the parents
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by chriskosherbal(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
May the name of the lord be praised... Indeed GOD is not a man.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by MaziOmenuko: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
even with the ivf, some still conceive singleton or it wont work either so in all, it can only be God.

Without ivf the family would have still been waiting on God.

Thats the point.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms / I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum / Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.