Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) (31767 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome 1st Baby After 22yrs Of Marriage(pics) / Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 7 Years Of Childless Marriage (Pics) / Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by donnie(m): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2017
Inside one stomach... how did she carry them?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by abdulaz: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2017
With the help of modern science and technology too. We all rushing to say thank God alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by femi4: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2017
Ayodeleseyi65:
Awesome God
I Wish Myself Something Like This
Aahhh You which for 10yrs of pain and agony.....be careful of what you which for

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by StoneLucifer: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2017
IVF perhaps!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2017
There is nothing 'God-derful' about this. It is pure science. Artificial insemination at work.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by justinc(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2017
good one
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by chrisBenSunny: 9:49am On Jan 10, 2017
Praise be to God. Hmmm no man can do dis except God I tap from these familys blessing..
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Adebendel: 9:52am On Jan 10, 2017
God you are great
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by toluvibe: 9:53am On Jan 10, 2017
All this governor wives, how do they see the money they spend yafunyafun self?

she gave the parent 1M? not even the babies....and also gave the doctor that delivered the babies 500k....is it not there work? Abi why are the doctors earning huge salaries if they cannot be professional

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by shaiba(f): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2017
Awesome God. I rejoice with the family.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Kobicove(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2017
This is not a miracle... undecided

It was science and technology

Nigerians should learn to give credit wher it's due instead of chanting "God is faithful" all over the place whenever someting like this happens

You can quote me, this feat was achieved through fertility treatment!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by EAZY2422(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2017
incredible God deserves incredible praise.God is indeed faithful...congratz to'em
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by gulfer: 9:54am On Jan 10, 2017
Who is the owner of that Konga head in one of the pictures

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Kennitrust(m): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2017
Ginaz:
The lady in pink is so pretty and natural and well clothed too. Thank God for his miracles for the couples, may the children be blessed.

God lives. Amen.
good observer deserve to be observed
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by yomalex(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2017
Temitope91:
The issue of people given birth to more than two I don't really understand, hw does it happen.. Just thinking

2 or more eggs fertilized at the same time or sometimes through IVF
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by idupaul: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
This report reeks of ignorance: what will happen if you report of the in vitro fertilisation method deployed in this case? Medical science has gone beyond the anonymous report of five-ti-ples with 'miracle' tag.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Omooniya1: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2017
wow wonderful!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by EAZY2422(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
This report reeks of ignorance: what will happen if you report of the in vitro fertilisation method deployed in this case? Medical science has gone beyond the anonymous report of five-ti-ples with 'miracle' tag.
i ain't surprise ur retarded.Such science.if God says its nt working nt u or ur village chief priest can make it happen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by napoleon77(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2017
It's great that science gave us IVF. It has brought joy to many families

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by dynatress: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2017
Ginaz:
The lady in pink is so pretty and natural and well clothed too. Thank God for his miracles for the couples, may the children be blessed.

God lives. Amen.
And that's the governor's wife
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Yungzi89: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2017
A blissful blessing in disguise. CONGRATULATION!!!!. FOUR more and you will make a football team!!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Thobiy(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2017
This amazing
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Yungzi89: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2017
a blissful BLESSING in disguise!!!! FOUR more and you'll have a complete FOOTBALL TEAM?!!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by MizTyna(f): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Exactly! After ten years she miraculously conceived not just one, not two but 5kids at once. They won't talk about the procedures and drugs taken so other couples can try it. Ignorant people will see this too and start praying for their own "miracles" such silliness

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Aremu01(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2017
What a mighty God we Serve!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by eunisam: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2017
excessive blessings
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Charly68: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2017
Baba you are too much . .They have cried and cried and you decided to compensate them for ten years waiting ...am sure their prayer points would change forever to God provide for these bundle of gifts that you have given us. My father please change my prayer points this year in Jesus name. Indeed there will be surprises this year .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by leticia28: 10:21am On Jan 10, 2017
Only God can do wht no man can. 4 those of u chantin ivf haven't u heard of many cases dt failed. Praise b His Holy Name. May God grant us all our heart desires ds yr IJN. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by DEWKID(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2017
Temitope91:
The issue of people given birth to more than two I don't really understand, hw does it happen.. Just thinking

my dear i'll teach you beside am a twin also. If you want 3,4,5 five children in a role meet me and i'll give you practical asap
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by starrygal(f): 10:27am On Jan 10, 2017
nanizle:
Dem no go mention fertility treatment now angry

Letting ignorance to thrive... more money for pastorpreneurs I guess.
pls shut d "f" up.if u cant tnk God, a no comment will pass.there are women out dia who take same fertily drugs and natin happened.After 10 bloody yrs, five kids at once, dude wake up its morning. God is indeed great.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by sanerugwei: 10:28am On Jan 10, 2017
Ginaz:

God lives. Amen.
You are not bad, yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum / My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms / Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.