Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Why God Know The Answer Our Prayer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why God Know The Answer Our Prayer (471 Views)

Many Of Our Prayer Points Are Caused By Infrastructural Inefficiencies - Lady / God Know why He Gave Me Red Lips,oya Rate The Lips / Even god know say this girls get backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why God Know The Answer Our Prayer by firstclassmumu: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2017
I have been asking God for somethings for the past 15 years now and God have not answer me. I am losing hope in him. He is the one that said we should ask and it shall be given unto you,seek and ye shall found,knock and the door shall be open. I am tired.

Please I need your advice
Re: Why God Know The Answer Our Prayer by ObioratheBully: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2017
From the look of things, you're the one stopping him from answering your prayers..
Re: Why God Know The Answer Our Prayer by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2017
nonsense
Re: Why God Know The Answer Our Prayer by TDIsaac(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
The bible says He hears us if we ask according to His will. So you need to be sure that what you are asking for is God's will for you now. Also it is possible God has answered you but you have not taken the right step in taking what He has given you already. Finally make sure you are asking in faith.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Funny Moment / What To Do If She Has A Boyfriend / WIN FREE SkinCare Products and Skin Spa this February - [Lagos Residents ONLY]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.