Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Many Of Our Prayer Points Are Caused By Infrastructural Inefficiencies - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Of Our Prayer Points Are Caused By Infrastructural Inefficiencies - Lady (629 Views)

Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life / Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Of Our Prayer Points Are Caused By Infrastructural Inefficiencies - Lady by Priscy01(f): 12:10am On Feb 08, 2018
A Twitter user by the name Subomi is of the belief that many of Nigerians prayer points are caused by the terrible state of things in the country.

See tweets below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/many-of-our-prayer-points-are-caused-by-infrastructural-inefficiencies-nigerian-lady.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Many Of Our Prayer Points Are Caused By Infrastructural Inefficiencies - Lady by mikebrown92: 12:15am On Feb 08, 2018
Lol,

The recent prayer is

Father lord pls kill all fulani Xmen disturbing us in this nation so i can travel in peace to wherever i want to go in the nation.

1 Like

Re: Many Of Our Prayer Points Are Caused By Infrastructural Inefficiencies - Lady by pocohantas(f): 12:22am On Feb 08, 2018
Yes naw.

Religion to most people in Nigeria is a way of relieving pains. Something to give them hope of a better tomorrow. Remove all the hardship, all the promises of riches in the bible and see how many people would genuinely go to church or pay tithes.

That's why they remember church when they are down.
Once they're back on their feet, all road leads to Quilox.

4 Likes

Re: Many Of Our Prayer Points Are Caused By Infrastructural Inefficiencies - Lady by Thewesterner(m): 12:39am On Feb 08, 2018
True talk

1 Like

Re: Many Of Our Prayer Points Are Caused By Infrastructural Inefficiencies - Lady by LessNoise: 1:25am On Feb 08, 2018
I particularly get angry when pastor says lets pray for Nigeria or a man will rise from the church and heal the land....i jus be like father lord....................................... ....... AMEN like WTF
Re: Many Of Our Prayer Points Are Caused By Infrastructural Inefficiencies - Lady by Exponental(m): 3:01am On Feb 08, 2018
God, pls deliver me from this mechanics, lecturers, heat, school, NYSC,.....
Re: Many Of Our Prayer Points Are Caused By Infrastructural Inefficiencies - Lady by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 08, 2018
Village people! I have noticed that most people that complain about village people chasing them around are lazy .
Re: Many Of Our Prayer Points Are Caused By Infrastructural Inefficiencies - Lady by bjayx: 4:14am On Feb 08, 2018
Inside this heat, I keep praying for steady electric power o. Besides, pray for everything... E no easy.
Re: Many Of Our Prayer Points Are Caused By Infrastructural Inefficiencies - Lady by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 08, 2018
That is true
Re: Many Of Our Prayer Points Are Caused By Infrastructural Inefficiencies - Lady by Tunagee(m): 9:08am On Feb 08, 2018
Priscy01:
A Twitter user by the name Subomi is of the belief that many of Nigerians prayer points are caused by the terrible state of things in the country.

See tweets below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/many-of-our-prayer-points-are-caused-by-infrastructural-inefficiencies-nigerian-lady.html

Exactly! Very on point.
Re: Many Of Our Prayer Points Are Caused By Infrastructural Inefficiencies - Lady by Cowbuoy: 9:11am On Feb 08, 2018
Lady wey dey reason...
Re: Many Of Our Prayer Points Are Caused By Infrastructural Inefficiencies - Lady by Priscy01(f): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 4 Romantic Things Women Need (but Doesn’t Know How To Ask For) / Why Investment And Business Section Should Be The Most Visited Section In Nl? / 5 Things Men Need To Do To Guarantee Intimacy With Their Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.