Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,237 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

How To Drive An Unwanted But Stubborn Toaster Away Without An Insult. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Drive An Unwanted But Stubborn Toaster Away Without An Insult. (884 Views)

Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. / How To Drive An Unwanted Guest From Your House (pls Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Drive An Unwanted But Stubborn Toaster Away Without An Insult. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
There are some toasters that are too Sturbborn to let go after a lady has turned their proposals down with "I am not interested or I have a bf.They will not believe her. Thinking she is playing hard to get, they will keep coming to her neighborhood to look for her.Some guys may even get her contact through someone close to her and start pestering her with calls and love text.
Below are list of what ways a lady can drive him away completely.

1Use kk or worever in all his questions;He will get bored and delete your contact.

2.Use words like uncle,bros or egbon.

3.upload your pix in your social media account or WhatsApp dp hugging or kissing a guy;This hurt us a lot.

4.Upload a pix of a guy in your social media account with this inscription"No one will take your place.Or My one and only.Any other guy is a maga or side nigger.

5.If he continues to disturb you kindly block him.
Re: How To Drive An Unwanted But Stubborn Toaster Away Without An Insult. by thesicilian: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Tell him you have HIV, then offer him sex. He'll never bother you again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Drive An Unwanted But Stubborn Toaster Away Without An Insult. by Lavedaa: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
Too many process.

Tell him off and block him immediately. angry
Re: How To Drive An Unwanted But Stubborn Toaster Away Without An Insult. by Spainze007(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ure funny... And what if he now wan d sex nko despite tellin him u hav HIV?

thesicilian:
Tell him you have HIV, then offer him sex. He'll never bother you again
Re: How To Drive An Unwanted But Stubborn Toaster Away Without An Insult. by thesicilian: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
Spainze007:
Ure funny... And what if he now wan d sex nko despite tellin him u hav HIV?

Ha! Then his case must be a psychiatric one. I have never seen any guy who looks twice at a lady suspected of HIV not to even talk of going ahead to "do the dew"
Re: How To Drive An Unwanted But Stubborn Toaster Away Without An Insult. by bellamada: 9:12am On Jan 11, 2017
my name is Bella Amada from califonia usa, Dr sebi is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn�t find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !jenny sarah! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor , sometime i really wonder why people called him Dr sebi, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that any one who contacted him is always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you,so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative,i am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr sebi gave to me from the help of his ancient herbs But if you feel like contacting Dr sebi at once you can email him now for your own healing too atsaddrsebispelltemple@gmail.com) for qick responce add him on whatsapp +2348153863900

(1) (Reply)

The Brag...'''(exclusively Bae) / Girls Una Get Mind / Traditional Wedding: Benue State First Lady Appeals For Reduction Of Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.