Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

My Experience With Lagos Boyz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Lagos Boyz (1268 Views)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Lagos Boyz by UncleIni(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Goodday peeps,lemme quickly share this experience I had in lagos this past december! It happened that my dad have to pack away from his apartment to another comfortable one within lagos. On this fateful day,very early as 6am we've started parking the little things his car could contain, we've already had arrangement with a bus nd some guy to do the major packing of chairs,bed,tables nd other heavy things because we were staying at the third floor of a Big building. The bus arrived with the boys to do the parking nd they were getting ready for the task ahead when me nd my dad decided to go and drop the few loads we could carry to the new house. When we got back they've packed almost everything down, what got my attention was the fridge,the previous night I have dropped my wallet on the fridge which contains 3k.(and have controlled a new babe nd planned giving her the money for t.fare) As I saw the fridge downstairs I just raced upstairs to the spot where the fridge was before,I couldn't see my wallet, for my mind I just dey laff say una think say I be butti guy abi,na lasu I finish ooooo.I went downstairs back nd I inquire among those boys who is the "oga" among them, the man came to me and ask if anything was the problem,I just told him straight forward that the 3k in my wallet was lost and I don't want to inform my dad,because I know him, he might not take it easy with them. The man told me to chill that my money would be found. I later took somethings into the car,when I was coming back I met him on the staircase he informed me that the money has been retured,when I got back I retrieved my money nd wallet nd put it inside my pocket.(I don't wanna hia another story cos the babe don dey buzz me abt location and time). When they finish packing few things the bus could pack,I followed them to the new apartment nd we off loaded the things together. When they were returning Back they told me to wait in the new apartment so that I could start arranging few of the things we brought in. They took longer than expected but they arrived finally with all our belongings in company of my dad saying everything have been packed from the old apartment. So we off loaded everything and paid them off. A few minutes when they left I started looking for my pills beat by dre speaker I searched through all the bags nd luggage we brought in and I couldn't find it,I was sweating like christmas goat doing the searching because I cherish it a lot,it kept my company alot,when I couldn't find it I knew 1 of those boys have "shoplifted" my speaker. So I tried collecting the "oga" number from my dad stylishly because I don't want him to get involved,I wanted to sort it out "guy to guy" but popsy didn't give me his number or maybe he forgot to send it from his office and time check was around 3pm. As I was pondering on what my next action would be the electrician who was to fix the A/C plug came in and the first thing he asked me was my beat by dre speaker,I was amazed how he knew about it, he later told me he used it briefly at the former apartment when he was working there this morning and he wanted to ask popsy to give him. I told him I could not find it that have being searching for it 1hr before his arrival. I asked him if he had the said ogas number and he provided me with his number. When I got his number I started thinking on how to table the matter before him knowing very well that if his boys said they didn't see or take it my speaker is gone forever(that's if I don't involve my dad) and it cost me 12k when I purchased it then. And as a graduate of psychology I decide to make use of my professional skills. I called the man and told him I couldn't find my speaker and that there is a memory card inside containing my project work of 3years nd important educational documents that are very vital,that if he couldn't retrieve the speaker I would appreciate seeing only the memory card,he told me not to worry that he would investigate for me,few mins later he called me that he has found it but without memory card that am I sure memory card was inside, I told him that have seen the memory card inside my other fone. Few minutes later he arrived at my apartment
Re: My Experience With Lagos Boyz by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
..not..

tidy at all......ur write up...
Re: My Experience With Lagos Boyz by ObioratheBully: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
undecided

I tried to read bro.. I did.. I just couldn't
Re: My Experience With Lagos Boyz by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Lagos Boyz by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Why you no remove your valuable items before the guys came to pack your dad property.If na you dey there shoe you go do the same.
Re: My Experience With Lagos Boyz by Nicolax: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
Check my thread for Untold stories on the last beach party.
https://www.nairaland.com/3565170/untold-stories-nairaland-beach-party#up
Re: My Experience With Lagos Boyz by RENOWNED2(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
Why dont i give a fvck? this is unlike me hmmmnn.will probably give one tommorow
Re: My Experience With Lagos Boyz by Emac34: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
U were just a lucky dude
Re: My Experience With Lagos Boyz by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
_Dildo:
Why you no remove your valuable items before the guys came to pack your dad property.If na you dey there shoe you go do the same.
Am I the only one wondering how this guy gets his mentions??
Re: My Experience With Lagos Boyz by samodan(m): 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
RB007:
grin

omo, savages dey nairaland o grin
Re: My Experience With Lagos Boyz by MrWhaley: 12:53am On Jan 12, 2017
grin

Re: My Experience With Lagos Boyz by NeedLove: 12:56am On Jan 12, 2017
Re: My Experience With Lagos Boyz by Newworldorder: 12:57am On Jan 12, 2017
UncleIni:
Goodday peeps,lemme quickly share this experience I had in lagos this past december! It happened that my dad have to pack away from his apartment to another comfortable one within lagos. On this fateful day,very early as 6am we've started parking the little things his car could contain, we've already had arrangement with a bus nd some guy to do the major packing of chairs,bed,tables nd other heavy things because we were staying at the third floor of a Big building. The bus arrived with the boys to do the parking nd they were getting ready for the task ahead when me nd my dad decided to go and drop the few loads we could carry to the new house. When we got back they've packed almost everything down, what got my attention was the fridge,the previous night I have dropped my wallet on the fridge which contains 3k.(and have controlled a new babe nd planned giving her the money for t.fare) As I saw the fridge downstairs I just raced upstairs to the spot where the fridge was before,I couldn't see my wallet, for my mind I just dey laff say una think say I be butti guy abi,na lasu I finish ooooo.I went downstairs back nd I inquire among those boys who is the "oga" among them, the man came to me and ask if anything was the problem,I just told him straight forward that the 3k in my wallet was lost and I don't want to inform my dad,because I know him, he might not take it easy with them. The man told me to chill that my money would be found. I later took somethings into the car,when I was coming back I met him on the staircase he informed me that the money has been retured,when I got back I retrieved my money nd wallet nd put it inside my pocket.(I don't wanna hia another story cos the babe don dey buzz me abt location and time). When they finish packing few things the bus could pack,I followed them to the new apartment nd we off loaded the things together. When they were returning Back they told me to wait in the new apartment so that I could start arranging few of the things we brought in. They took longer than expected but they arrived finally with all our belongings in company of my dad saying everything have been packed from the old apartment. So we off loaded everything and paid them off. A few minutes when they left I started looking for my pills beat by dre speaker I searched through all the bags nd luggage we brought in and I couldn't find it,I was sweating like christmas goat doing the searching because I cherish it a lot,it kept my company alot,when I couldn't find it I knew 1 of those boys have "shoplifted" my speaker. So I tried collecting the "oga" number from my dad stylishly because I don't want him to get involved,I wanted to sort it out "guy to guy" but popsy didn't give me his number or maybe he forgot to send it from his office and time check was around 3pm. As I was pondering on what my next action would be the electrician who was to fix the A/C plug came in and the first thing he asked me was my beat by dre speaker,I was amazed how he knew about it, he later told me he used it briefly at the former apartment when he was working there this morning and he wanted to ask popsy to give him. I told him I could not find it that have being searching for it 1hr before his arrival. I asked him if he had the said ogas number and he provided me with his number. When I got his number I started thinking on how to table the matter before him knowing very well that if his boys said they didn't see or take it my speaker is gone forever(that's if I don't involve my dad) and it cost me 12k when I purchased it then. And as a graduate of psychology I decide to make use of my professional skills. I called the man and told him I couldn't find my speaker and that there is a memory card inside containing my project work of 3years nd important educational documents that are very vital,that if he couldn't retrieve the speaker I would appreciate seeing only the memory card,he told me not to worry that he would investigate for me,few mins later he called me that he has found it but without memory card that am I sure memory card was inside, I told him that have seen the memory card inside my other fone. Few minutes later he arrived at my apartment
Summary pls

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day / What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between Wife And Father In Law ? / I Tore The Ghanaians Boys Shirt Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.