Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' (84272 Views)

Man Who Wants To Dine With E-money And Dangote Receives N20k And Dangote Product / Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos / Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by JudgeWilson(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
surprised
Amici Dura Amici cheesy
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by JudgeWilson(m): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
adegeye38:
Nt surprised undecided
Amici Dura Amici
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by mcgaius: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
Isorite! since you sold your sould just to buy tokumbo Gwagon
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by baslone: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
charloski:
till now i neva hear say the album make sense or not......

Unto the Next grin grin

The album is way above average.

Better than the one before.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by seenter84: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
Format...
Oga u no sell anything jor
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Tenplet(m): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
KaBabs1:

I think he's taking about how he had to become a savage before he could get money and become successful. He must have done some things he regrets. Ike cutting ties with family and friends or betraying his own homies. You know stuff like that. But these lame ni*gas wouldn't understand it. They'd rather take rap lyrics literally instead of them to stick with dem Kiss Daniel and co whose lyrics they can easily decipher
may God deliever yur brain
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Orikinla1: 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
AntiWailer:
He said he sold it to the game.

May be devil bought from the game grin

What is he worth with the Transaction ? Any Grammy yet ?

Davido that sold his soul to his Father (Baba Olowo) self get more money.

All those lies just to put controversial lyrics out.

Now some people will be looking for the track to confirm.

That is the whole idea.
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Orikinla1: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
HCF:

Spot on. I was listening to some of Eminem's songs done over a decade ago,you can not but appreciate the powerful lyrics...and that's why his songs will outlive him. But same can't be said of these rappers in Nigeria...their whack lyrics trend for a while and then go into oblivion so soon...For me, Only MI comes close to being a unique rapper in Nigeria..
90% of them are intellectually re-tarded and entertain the equally intellectually re-tarded majority of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Shollyjay90(m): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
amiibaby:
[b][/b]NEXT NEXT NEXT
I Lv Ur Dp...U Are Luking Gud
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
mykeljosef:

if you are not shouting meaningless crap like skiborobo or iyemememememe as lyrics nigerians won't understand...

anyway those are the ones who prefer ppl like lil uzi or Gucci mane to 2pac
You prefer 2pac to any other artist..?
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Nel11(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
Well I know he is not joking....or seeking attention either.he perfectly understand what he is saying.the dark side of entertainment industry is known to them who knows.
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Princealex1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
I think he sold it to the wrong devil,cus the devil i know dont buy black market #pun-intended#

1 Like

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by LilTyRoNe: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
solexybadoo:
for your mind now u don talk better tin

It looks like your having eye problem with my last scentence NEVER QUOTE ME get off my mention and yes i did talk better tin both for my mind and everyone else point of view if you analys what i just said and watch live rap cyphers on youtube for 10 months and two weeks then you'll maybe might get what am saying "A guy was warned and shot when he made a whole lotta wack lines in a street cypher live, in compton. Again NEVER QUOTE ME

1 Like

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by KaBabs1: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
mykeljosef:

if you are not shouting meaningless crap like skiborobo or iyemememememe as lyrics nigerians won't understand...

Walahi dem 21 savage, Iil yatchy dem dem
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Malayy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
mykeljosef:

shut up there! everyone won't like 2pac. we like Uzi and thugga. it's called 'choice'
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Zedoo(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
How whack.

To the dude above me...its not choice its called bullet theory and crowd mentality....

They glorify the life you love, you become attracted to them...and because that's what people around you and the music channels put in your face everytime then its cool too...
You think its your choice but its really not.... Next 4 years you will be denying ever liking stuff like that....
Trust I have homies who have been there with lil Wayne....TODAY they are all denying ever loving the nigga...back then they called it choice....
Its fair-weather fanship.... Whatever the media and public and friends cosign and push to you, you are bamboozled into nodding to it until its no longer popping and you move on.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by cris07(m): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
a crappy deal...
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by LoveJesus87(m): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
AntiWailer:
He said he sold it to the game.

May be devil bought from the game grin

What is he worth with the Transaction ? Any Grammy yet ?

Davido that sold his soul to his Father (Baba Olowo) self get more money.

All those lies just to put controversial lyrics out.

Now some people will be looking for the track to confirm.

That is the whole idea.
Gbam! grin
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Dcaliphate(m): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
MOSTEC:
Yeah. By the way,i feel have a cruch on you. Am not pushing it tho. It just a feeling
Mumu na cruch or crush
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by bizhop01: 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
ME I SOLD MY SOUL TO CHRIST FOREVER, AFTER I GET BACK MY SOUL FROM antichrist that is fact
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by MOSTEC(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
U sha want to talk,so dat they will say u too u talk. Just correct. Simple. Must u insult?
Dcaliphate:

Mumu na cruch or crush
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by pele12(m): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
It's real, many of naija celebrities hv sold theirs...bt they r nt in d top class yet
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by pofolo(m): 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
who remember that line from DMX trippin.....
i sold my soul to the devil...and the price was cheap....
guess baba mili is a dmx fan

1 Like

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by solexybadoo: 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
LilTyRoNe:

It looks like your having eye problem with my last scentence NEVER QUOTE ME get off my mention and yes i did talk better tin both for my mind and everyone else point of view if you analys what i just said and watch live rap cyphers on youtube for 10 months and two weeks then you'll maybe might get what am saying "A guy was warned and shot when he made a whole lotta wack lines in a street cypher live, in compton. Again NEVER QUOTE ME
how's that a wack line..listen to the song and u will understand... Not just read a line from the middle and say sht here...
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Sultty(m): 2:44am On Jan 12, 2017
Plugafrica:
Olamide Adedeji aka Baddo released 6th studio album titled “THE GLORY” on the 26th of December 2016. All Songs on it are awesome as the artist dazzles his fans with incredibility and uniqueness of style.

Olamide spat fire on the intro of the track titled 'Letter To Milli' where he talked about selling his soul to dine with the devil .

...In letter to milli – olamide said:i at said it and I'll keep saying that he's trying to copy dagrin

“…In every level, there is a different devil
I sold my soul to the game
Just to dine with the devil…”

Biko baddo kilo shele gan gan?? Did you truly sell your soul to the devil

SOURCE: http://www.goldrushvibes.ng/?p=70131
@goldrushvibes on instagram
i said it and I'll keep saying that he's trying to copy dagrin
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by jaydee87(m): 3:24am On Jan 12, 2017
KaBabs1:

I think he's taking about how he had to become a savage before he could get money and become successful. He must have done some things he regrets. Ike cutting ties with family and friends or betraying his own homies. You know stuff like that. But these lame ni*gas wouldn't understand it. They'd rather take rap lyrics literally instead of them to stick with dem Kiss Daniel and co whose lyrics they can easily decipher
bro you so on point that exactly what he means and he has always used the phrase just differently last always was "Fucking with the devil no condom am doing it even ybnl on the highest level.. U be great critic.. nice we go work together soon kababs1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by jaydee87(m): 3:31am On Jan 12, 2017
Sultty:
i said it and I'll keep saying that he's trying to copy dagrin
Dont think so.. he has Neva used same line with dagrin..
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Invisiblehealer: 5:26am On Jan 12, 2017
Swizdoe:
Dude is just seeking attention like an Olosho....

For hin small mind, this one na punchline, he should better stick with his wacky Yoruba fuji rap
lmao,there is nothing like "wacky".. Illiterate,no one knows your father yet u r here typing from ur 20k android phone,forming intellectual.
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Invisiblehealer: 5:30am On Jan 12, 2017
Go check out misi_links on ig for your dope tshirts and denim.
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Ignyte(m): 6:31am On Jan 12, 2017
Olamide isn't my best rapper, not even in my top 15 best Nigerian rappers. But, this line makes perfect sense. Except, y'all don't think deep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba / IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.