Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (78405 Views)

Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Name 5 Things You Did As A Child During Christmas Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 12:57am On Jan 12, 2017
davidif:

I don't need to know, all I know is that she didn't do it on her wedding day.

You're not making any senses to me in this matter. So you mean because she's at her wedding, her baby should starve?

Any mother will not condemn this.
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by mecussey(m): 12:58am On Jan 12, 2017
martineverest:
nothing is wrong here.....xcept giving birth b4 wedlock

why...? So she cant have baby after trad ? Traditional wedding is enough for couple to be called husband and wife. You may wish to do white, court or any other form of marriage join. I no see any woman wear white wedding gown for bible.
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by davidif: 1:41am On Jan 12, 2017
MistadeRegal:

You're not making any senses to me in this matter. So you mean because she's at her wedding, her baby should starve?

A better idea would be not allowing someone to take a picture of you feeding your child and putting it on social media for the rest of the world to see.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=davidif post=52733061]

A better idea would be not allowing someone to take a picture of you feeding your child and putting it on social media for the rest of the world to see. [/quote

Where are you from even?
Is she the first to do so?
Search *mother breastfeeding baby* and tell me me the result.
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by davidif: 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Dude you asked me if I knew all the places my mom breastfed me and I said well she definitely didn't do it on her wedding day that's for sure.

Also, I can guarantee you that my mom didn't do it with cameras in her face. I doubt if she wanted someone to show her unclothedness.

Finally, calling me an hypocrite doesn't make any sense whatsoever since I have never breastfed a child before with cameras in my face.
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by davidif: 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=MistadeRegal post=52737414][/quote]

Where are you from even?

Well for starters, I am from Africa.

Is she the first to do so?
So what you are saying here is that we should emulate what everyone is doing right? How interesting.
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
davidif:

Well for starters, I am from Africa.

So what you are saying here is that we should emulate what everyone is doing right? How interesting.

Sorry…. Not funny enough.

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by davidif: 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Sorry…. Not funny enough.

And where exactly did I mean to be funny?

Stop deviating from the argument.
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by Eaglesence: 6:29am On Jan 13, 2017
cnonyechi:

pikin before wedding and virgin before wedding with no pikin at all which one better pass

The latter my dear. Virgin with no pikin before wedding.
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by jbblues24(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2019
I approve your work mate undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.