Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

How To Spot A Gigolo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Gigolo (41349 Views)

How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / I'm Available For A Gigolo Job / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
9jayes:
Gigolo don sample dis gal b4, Most olosho/runsgals are Igbos while they have male counterpart (gigolo) in Afonjas.
Are you implying that it's only that region that produces ashawo boy boy?
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Laredojohn:
Ok
Y'hello lanre bee how na
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by chronique(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
XendersPride:

shocked

Why are you looking like you saw a ghost?
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Zeus100(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Juliet11111:
false. Your list is based on kids gigolos. Mature ones are much more coordinated and wealthy
juliet11111 i see u...3 gbosas for u.. no mind the OP
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by goingape: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
Thestylishdocto:
I had a good laugh reading through the article posted by joro on how to spot a "runs girl"
Now that we know how to spot a runs girl wouldn't it be nice for us to know how to spot the male version of a runs girl?..... I believe such a person is called a gigolo.

1. He doesn't have a day job,yet lives a flamboyant lifestyle. He is at the club every Friday turning up at the VIP section with no care whatsoever.

2. He is not interested in filling out an application for a job except if it is for the post of "CBN governor"( why will he? When he is the CEO of Sidon dey look)

3. He takes pictures like a girl. I mean selfies every other minute. His instagram feed is filled with pictures of his bare chest and he is more concerned about how he looks than a lady going for MBGN contest

4.He brags a lot about who he knows and how much of a big boy he is( wash)

5. He is always in the midst of influential women and women who have their own money.

6.He always comes up with one excuse or another to borrow money from you.

7. He lives in a hotel or friend's house

8.His most expensive possession are his clothes,shoes or chain......landed property? Wetin concern agbero with overload.

9.Of course he is good looking with sugar coated tongue. With an excellent mastery of the art of manipulation. Can talk you into anything

10. 90% of his contacts are females

Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
Cee
http://diaryofastylishdoctor..com.ng
piece of shiit

Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Aroh48(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
9jayes:
Gigolo don sample dis gal b4, Most olosho/runsgals are Igbos while they have male counterpart (gigolo) in Afonjas.
what about the cone heads
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
Juliet11111:
false. Your list is based on kids gigolos. Mature ones are much more coordinated and wealthy
Birds of dsame feather?

#i dey suspect u.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by ebukason3(m): 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nl is not a dictionary, however that word is not familiar and will never be familiar in Nigeria.
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
dsocioemmy:
Hahahahaha is Op talking from experience?
thy go don chop her kpomo die
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
Op shey you be runs girl ni
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by legge: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
JOB VACANCIES - FINANCIAL CONTROLLER, ACCOUNTANT, AUDITOR, CREDIT CONTROLLER

A company based in Abuja is looking to employ a financial controller, accountants, auditors, and credit controllers.

The candidates' (man or woman) skills should include: budgeting, preparation of financial statements, balance sheets, cash flow reports, developing, implementing, and ensuring compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.

Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met with regards to FIRS Nigeria's labour laws (PENCOM, NSITF, etc)

Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit with the approved external auditor.

Ensures daily reconciliation of various books of accounts/ledgers with bank balances

Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.

Reconcile bank and investment accounts; and manage cash flow.

Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting as compared to budget.

Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.

Manage the bookkeeping function, including the maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.

Maintaining of clean chart of accounts

Ensuring incomes on risk assets, depreciation, provisions are posted correctly

Payroll preparation and administration

Proficiency in the use of computer programs for accounting, MS office suites. Knowledge of spreadsheet application is crucial.

Interested candidates should forward CVs to jobsforgoodhands@gmail.com before end of day January 31, 2016.

Thank you.
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by mengho(m): 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
Juliet11111:

Hmm, are you perhaps a client of one of those gigolos cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by PETUK(m): 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
I'm not a Gigolo i'm just a good fvcker
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
This is a runs girl eradication post- (its copy and paste though)
Orazel presents three 2017 Pageant which is the Miss Online Gold(MOG), The Miss Online Diamond (MOD) and The Miss online Emerald (MOE). 3 Pageant with 9 Winners to be the face of the internet.Compulsory Requirements- Contestant should be atleast 14 years old.
To win:
1.Post picture (s) of yourself on any of our social network using #missonlinegold or #missonlinediamond or #missonlineemerald
2. Post video(s) telling us why you should win or telling about yourself or telling people to like your video, on any of our social networks using any of the above hashtag
For any question- Message us
Prizes:
1. 3 Million naira for Ist place winner, 2 million for 2nd place winner and 1million for 3rd place winner.
2. Modeling deal for all winners
Don't forget that its 3 Pageant and there will be 9 winners. This makes 3 winners for each pageant.
Two Join:
Nigeria.
1. Like Us on Facebook, follow on Instagram and Twitter.
2. Message us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with these details- Full Name, Age, Email Address, Phone Number, Nationality, Facebook,Twitter&Instagram Username, name of pageant that you wish to join.
Also add an Image
On Facebook- search for Orazel
On Twitter & Instagram- @Orazelofficial
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
prettythicksme:
U this drug lord again? shocked shocked grin ok contunu!

Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
gayMynd44:
where that eran Ogun My.nd44

your blood will stain the earth like dye.. Bastard!
buahahahahah grin
You go chop ban till 2031 oo grin
Safe journey cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
prettythicksme:
Igbos grin grin i hail una

so you don finally become tribalistic
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Mskrisx(f): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=Thestylishdocto post=52696265]I had a good laugh reading through the article posted by joro on how to spot a "runs girl"
Now that we know how to spot a runs girl wouldn't it be nice for us to know how to spot the male version of a runs girl?..... I believe such a person is called a gigolo.

1. He doesn't have a day job,yet lives a flamboyant lifestyle. He is at the club every Friday turning up at the VIP section with no care whatsoever.

2. He is not interested in filling out an application for a job except if it is for the post of "CBN governor"( why will he? When he is the CEO of Sidon dey look)

3. He takes pictures like a girl. I mean selfies every other minute. His instagram feed is filled with pictures of his bare chest and he is more concerned about how he looks than a lady going for MBGN contest

4.He brags a lot about who he knows and how much of a big boy he is( wash)

5. He is always in the midst of influential women and women who have their own money.

6.He always comes up with one excuse or another to borrow money from you.

7. He lives in a hotel or friend's house

8.His most expensive possession are his clothes,shoes or chain......landed property? Wetin concern agbero with overload.

9.Of course he is good looking with sugar coated tongue. With an excellent mastery of the art of manipulation. Can talk you into anything

10. 90% of his contacts are females

Babes why u no mention me naaa? cry ... Make I send them to 100 feet below angry
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Juliet11111(f): 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
mengho:

Hmm, are you perhaps a client of one of those gigolos cheesy
Used to. grin cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Juliet11111(f): 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
Zeus100:

juliet11111 i see u...3 gbosas for u.. no mind the OP
cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by davidif: 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
tobtap:
cool cool ....STUPID LIST... GIGOLO is simply a male prostitute ...d LIST could also describe YAHOO BOYZ, SPOILED RICH KIDS etc...

No mind am o. This is what happens when you use a word that you vaguely understand.
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2017

Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by mengho(m): 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
Juliet11111:

Used to. grin cheesy

So sorry for exposing You, I was just.....sorry, goodnight lipsrsealed
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by wtfCode: 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
Gigolo this gigolo that, Abeg I wan sleep biko.
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by dammysel(f): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
Atiku2019:
You'll surely see them around hotels with high life music in Wuse2/Utako grin....

You'll see them registering at Hotel Gym centres even when it's not necessary ( Royal Rockview, Agura, Sharon Ultimate grin...hoping to meet S.moms there)

They also register at Spa centres hoping to meet clients grin

Lol haba
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by CoolFreeday(m): 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
Juliet11111:

how you take know.
Its true sha but that wealth is a mirage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use / Marriage Between Nigerian Man And Ghanaian Bride Sparks Up Jollof Rice Debate / MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.