Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? - Gaming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? (28267 Views)

What's The Most Difficult God Of War Game You've Ever Played? / What Was The First Video Game You Ever Played? / What Is The Longest Android Game You've Ever Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by just2endowed: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Chess any day any time.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Cavenchy(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Telltale's Walking Dead Game Season 1 - 3 (Available on various platforms)

This game could make you cry.

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by fippycbk(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Jeromejnr:

Mehn..I wished I finished dat game.

I wanted to save d girl at d end.

I tink it was a girl right to save?

I can't really remember. I think the game had no end, just like candy crush.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by kishimi8(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
THE legend of Zelda taillight Princess, ocarina of time and wind water, really hard
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Danfuster(m): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
Omagzee:

I love that game, cus its both beat 'em up and shoot em up. Do you know where I can download the PC version.

I played Onimusha on pc and finished the damn thing, it's annoyingly difficult tho, I got stuck in a place where the water comes rushing in and you have to rush to a door and press enter to exit but you have to be precisely at the center where the door meet a or the water hits you and it's restart.

Disclaimer :
Try checking Arabseed dot com or pirate Bay, be sure to have IDM and Utorrent

So no one played Prince of Persia trilogy undecided
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
Danfuster:

I played Onimusha on pc and finished the damn thing, it's annoyingly difficult tho, I got stuck in a place where the water comes rushing in and you have to rush to a door and press enter to exit but you have to be precisely at the center where the door meet a or the water hits you and it's restart.

Disclaimer :
Try checking Arabseed dot com or pirate Bay, be sure to have IDM and Utorrent

So no one played Prince of Persia trilogy undecided

Ok. I just don't like all that torrent thingy, but imma check it out . I played prince of persia once. Unistalled it sharply. The jump jump tire me.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by squod: 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Uncharted 4 thiefs end cool
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by ghettowriter(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
nawtiebynature:

I already signed up on candycrush, so when i changed my phone i just logged in with existing acc and continued from where i stopped.

Now..this..takes..some..next level..dedication.. to..accomplish.

I never knew you can create an acc on candy crush and have it sync with any mobile you're using. u've earn ma#respect lol
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Danfuster(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
Omagzee:

Ok. I just don't like all that torrent thingy, but imma check it out . I played prince of persia once. Unistalled it sharply. The jump jump tire me.

You don't like torrent! guess you're not a heavy Internet user. Even got utorrent on ma phone. Damn!...MTN Magic sim surfer for my hand, Na wetin I no take ham download dey go so.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by HDee(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nsf Most WAnted Blacklist 3
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by jericco1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
soath:
That simple game. No talk that thing abeg. Your take though.
ok xha
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by ArthurADM(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Need for speed - the run
... My best and meanest racing game ever on PS3
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Doyin2(m): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
CHESS!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Danfuster:

You don't like torrent! guess you're not a heavy Internet user. Even got utorrent on ma phone. Damn!...MTN Magic sim surfer for my hand, Na wetin I no take ham download dey go so.

I use the Internet alot, just that I don't know how to download torrent files, I use IDM alot too. Whenever I download torrent files, it turns out to be just 5kb or so. Don't just know how to download torrent files. I wouldn't mind learning it from u tonight.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by willibounce1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
HITMAN
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by bladecity: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
Asphalt 8 best game ever
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
RB007:
Most challenging game you've ever played?

Either on phone, tablet, PlayStation ...

Parasite Eve 3: The 3rd Birthday.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenn.............................

That was some intense sh*t...........

Non stop intensity........Kai
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

That game was so easy men. Beat it at the highest difficulty in my first try.

I was wondering whether my version of the game was made in Aba
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by heroski(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
My toughest game remains cossack the art of war demo vs computer hard level(multiple camps)
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by mcgift(m): 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
shadow fight 2, played till last chapter tho
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by sniperwolf(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

That game was so easy men. Beat it at the highest difficulty in my first try.

Try MGS 1 in legendary level without ration you will know that the game is difficult
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by sniperwolf(m): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
squod:
Uncharted 4 thiefs end cool

Really? I finished this game in less than a week
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by sniperwolf(m): 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
I think mine would be Halo: Combat Evolve (Legendary Level) especially in the "BELLY OF THE BEAST"
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by sniperwolf(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
bettercreature:
The last of us Took me 7 months I had a girl friend who cried while watching the game
Played the Remastered in PS4 it's quite an emotional game
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Testerfuze(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
God hand. Although i was through with it within a month, that game was a lil difficult tho
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Keyboardwarrior(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Geometry dash on android. Your memory will definately fail you when you get to some levels in the game.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Danfuster(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Omagzee:

I use the Internet alot, just that I don't know how to download torrent files, I use IDM alot too. Whenever I download torrent files, it turns out to be just 5kb or so. Don't just know how to download torrent files. I wouldn't mind learning it from u tonight.

Ahh...i see. It's going to be a tough one cos minister of darkness is diligently doing his work(no power) cheesy, so imma have to do with my phone, and do screenshots.

Most times when you're on a torrent site, it will do you some good to read how to download instructions, some will give you pointers on what to look out for when you wanna download, I.e pirate Bay is a public arena but they have verified profile, those are the ones with the skull sign. This one's upload genuine files.

Importantly you have to look out for numbers of seeders, the higher the seeders... The faster your file downloads irrespective of the size but your bandwidth is the only barrier. Run from leechers.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by OBITHAMONARCH(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
The most difficult and challenging game of all time is CHESS! No contest! Others are learners
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by simiolu1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
Danfuster:

The guy is still a learner. But I don't really like Pirate Bay. I prefer Extratorrent and Limetorrent these days. But if I want movies; YIFY and dayt.se are the places to go.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by simiolu1(m): 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Danfuster:

Ahh...i see. It's going to be a tough one cos minister of darkness is diligently doing his work(no power) cheesy, so imma have to do with my phone, and do screenshots.

Let me help you.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Danfuster(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
simiolu1:

Let me help you.

I don't mind bro.. Thanks.

Imagine! I'm using my laptop to charge my phone right now undecided even breeze no gree blow, be like recession dey that one too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Are The Differences Between Ps2 And Ps3? / How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad / My Psp Buttons Are No Longer Responding: Help, Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.