Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? (28263 Views)

What's The Most Difficult God Of War Game You've Ever Played? / What Was The First Video Game You Ever Played? / What Is The Longest Android Game You've Ever Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by asumo12: 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
God of War but I finally finish am!

Ghost of Sparta

Then

Grand theft Auto!

I have never finish any of its version since 2008
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by iyanuden(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
Splinter Cell; Blacklist, Watchdogs II and Mafia III.. all on pc.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Hades2016(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
tutudesz:

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis,took me 1 year on ps1 to leave the police station alone
hahaha lol its took me 2weeks ... they call me Game boy back then in Mafoluku Oshodi grin lol
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by asumo12: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
nawtiebynature:
Candycrush saga. Current level #1109 shocked

SMH
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Jeromejnr(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
fippycbk:
Chips Challenge. If you used windows 98, then you'd know this game. Got to a particular level and I couldn't get past it.

Yeeeaaa.

I couldnt finish it either. Stopped at a level that had all Ice.

I couldnt work out how to use d ice to get thru some particular maze.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Jeromejnr(m): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gaara101:
This!!!

This and a mission named Phenom Pehn was my challenge in vice city.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by uminem02(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gaara101:
This!!!
Dah mission on GTA vice city!!!had to share d keyboard with my sis to pass it....i can now pass it on my own sha...literally cried when i finished vice city
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by zerozeroseven(m): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Candy crush. Stuck at Level 2135 angry
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
bettercreature:
The last of us
Took me 7 months
I had a girl friend who cried while watching the game
Please, is it an offline game?
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by uminem02(m): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Jeromejnr:

Phenom Pehn was mad....just shoot like a mad man!!!
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
uminem02:

Dah mission on GTA vice city!!!had to share d keyboard with my sis to pass it....i can now pass it on my own sha...literally cried when i finished vice city
It took me two years to finish this mission. cry
I later had to change the keyboard settong before I could pass it.
I later went on to finish Vice City three times before uninstalling it.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
nawtiebynature:

Level 2172 grin

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by tutudesz: 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hades2016:
hahaha lol its took me 2weeks ... they call me Game boy back then in Mafoluku Oshodi grin lol
that game was not funny.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by fippycbk(m): 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
Jeromejnr:

Yeeeaaa.

I couldnt finish it either. Stopped at a level that had all Ice.

I couldnt work out how to use d ice to get thru some particular maze.

I remember that level. The hint was just to keep right. You keep pressing the right arrow key.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
Jeromejnr:

That mission was terrible.
I seem to have to forgotten the 'Phenom Pehn'. Kindly explain the details of the game to jog my memory.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by ogtavia(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
LucemFerre:

Still better than arranging colors like a fvcking 4 years old

PS: You said candy crush taught you how to handle some challenges? Lmao... What kind of challenges, building legos or arranging crayons? Lol
savage bruh..

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Jeromejnr(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
uminem02:

Phenom Pehn was mad....just shoot like a mad man!!!

Yeah man
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Hades2016(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
tutudesz:

that game was not funny.

I know but I learnt it from some bigger bros and studied it for a long time before playing it .. it was scary at first but I was fun though grin
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Jeromejnr(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gaara101:

I seem to have to forgotten the 'Phenom Pehn'. Kindly explain the details of the game to jog my memory.

You will be in an helicopter shooting different guys on top of a building.

Cant remember which building..I think the rich guys Mansion at the end.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by uminem02(m): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gaara101:

You'll have to shoot from a moving helicopter ... 'kruger' is d gun given to u,,,i hated dat gun
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Jeromejnr(m): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
fippycbk:

I remember that level. The hint was just to keep right. You keep pressing the right arrow key.

Mehn..I wished I finished dat game.

I wanted to save d girl at d end.

I tink it was a girl right to save?
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Joshkid(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
nawtiebynature:
I'm currently above 1600 sef
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
uminem02:

You'll have to shoot from a moving helicopter ... 'kruger' is d gun given to u,,,i hated dat gun
In the helicoper that's being controlled by Lance Vance Dance?
I breezed through that mission easily na.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by mart97(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
Asphalt Nitro
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by georgeonaya(m): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
Far Cry4
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by ogtavia(m): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
iyanuden:
Splinter Cell; Blacklist, Watchdogs II and Mafia III.. all on pc.
avnt come across mafia 111 or watchdogs 2...I av had watchdog 1 for a long time but waiting for the right time to play 'em....splinter cell blacklist got me angry after playing a while..the stealth thing took the fun out of it for me..
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by uminem02(m): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gaara101:

In the helicoper that's being controlled by Lance Vance Dance?
I breezed through that mission easily na.
Yeah!!! I think d gun made it kinda hard 4 me,,,i loved changing guns when i was off d helicopter
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
Jeromejnr:

You will be in an helicopter shooting different guys on top of a building.

Cant remember which building..I think the rich guys Mansion at the end.
It was quite simple for me. I passed it the first time I played it.
I think the second hardest one for me was the flyer distribution mission.
Where you have to fly the sea plane to distribute the flyer in vice city.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
uminem02:

Yeah!!!
The 2nd difficult one for me was the flyer distribution in the seaplane.
That one also gave me a lot of stress.
Was it the same for you?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by ogtavia(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
max Payne 3...call of duty world at War 1...far cry 2...Gta liberty city stories....i am alive...all the highest difficulty possible...
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by MARYchiells(f): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
"4 pics 1 word". I could not exceed level 626,.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Jeromejnr(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gaara101:

It was quite simple for me. I passed it the first time I played it.
I think the second hardest one for me was the flyer distribution mission.
Where you have to fly the sea plane to distribute the flyer in vice city.

Dude..yea man..that was another hard one.

And one dat was frustrating to me also that I almost had to smash my screen was a mission u had to use a Speed boat to pass some checkpoints.

It was just so annoying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Are The Differences Between Ps2 And Ps3? / How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad / My Psp Buttons Are No Longer Responding: Help, Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.