Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? (28265 Views)

What's The Most Difficult God Of War Game You've Ever Played? / What Was The First Video Game You Ever Played? / What Is The Longest Android Game You've Ever Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by ogtavia(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Kemimarch16:
mission impossible
which mission impossible..??
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by uminem02(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gaara101:

The 2nd difficult one for me was the flyer distribution in the seaplane.
That one also gave me a lot of stress.
Was it the same for you?
Yes...d fact dat it became hard to lift d plane up whenever it landed....u just av to keep it up
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by tillaman(m): 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
Assassin's creed
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
soath:
All these because you wan bypass. I'll pass.
It's not easy ooo grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Soul Reaver, PC game
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by tens4real(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
chess
I swear chess is not an ordinary game
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
nawtiebynature:
Candycrush saga. Current level #1109 shocked

You see your life!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by godwinony(m): 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
DMC ( devil may cry) PC version...extremely cool.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by espionage48(m): 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
nawtiebynature:

I already signed up on candycrush, so when i changed my phone i just logged in with existing acc and continued from where i stopped.
please how can I sign up on candy crush.which site should I use please?
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Tomb raider on playstation one (lost artifact). The one you find your self in a jungle and the first enemy you kill is a monkey. I am yet to see anyone that finished that game.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by enimcnite(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Score hero...best Android game right now for football lovers!
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
There is no game that is as challenging as Limbo.

Get it in all mobile stores...
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by GindoX(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
Walking dead and real racing 3
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by wizard007(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
Godfather 1&2 on the hardest level. It was crazy, my peeps forget soccer when I bought that game, its like they watching a movie, hardest mission was when you gotta take down the 5 don of the other other families, drive past hells kitchen and your car is bullets redden before you reach the Don's location. Also prince of Persia, GOW 2, GTA vice city and the Punisher.

This thread go make me go buy console again oo, seems I've neglected an hobby
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
The end of Candy Crush

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by enimcnite(m): 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gaara101:
This!!!

Finished it within an hour...if you understand the movement and controls of the mini helicopter very well. ..it's easy
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by kzubyar(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
RB007:
Most challenging game you've ever played?

Either on phone, tablet, PlayStation ...
grand theft....need for speend persuat
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by deedo93(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
Darksiders. The game hard gan!
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by yungmayor02(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
The evil within
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by bigsmoke2(m): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Need for Speed rivals (final race)
Metal gear solid 3 ( the fear & the boss battle )
spartan total warrior
full spectrum warrior
midnight club 3 (the azakuza races )

Most most games on ps3 upwards are easy. Real gaming stopped with ps2

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Wackyrichy(m): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Football manager 2016. (FM16)
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by BigBen10: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
ozyblazze:
dark souls, FIFA (as usual,try world class first)

I play legendary.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by bigsmoke2(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
bettercreature:
The last of us
Took me 7 months
I had a girl friend who cried while watching the game
this game took me a week wink
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Wackyrichy(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Football manager 2016. (FM16) machinarium too, very very challenging android games
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Disney001(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
wolewolsz:
Onimusha
....guy u sabi
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by bigsmoke2(m): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
wolewolsz:
Onimusha
The intro cinematic of this game in one of the best I have ever seen. It will even rival ps4 games. It was a game ahead of its time

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by okpukpu(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Spider solitaire
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Resident evil
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by cao(f): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
okpukpu:
Spider solitaire
Seriously?! I think it's the only Solitaire game you can always win.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by prinx25(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
God of war and the suffering... Ps2 It's no child's play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Are The Differences Between Ps2 And Ps3? / How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad / My Psp Buttons Are No Longer Responding: Help, Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.