Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship (62470 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Thanks lalasticlala and Seun.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by peacesamuel94(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
I don't even know what I got, I was logged out even. before my time was up.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Jesuspikin8: 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Funny thing is the people who blasted this test have sworn to keep mute. Forget all these scores flying around.

5 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by RICKYMARIO(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Thanks xfire for this opportunity The test was dope
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Idrhas(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jesuspikin8:
Funny thing is the people who blasted this test have sworn to keep mute. Forget all these scores flying around.
Fact!!!

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by ndat(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
DamiG:

Almost 284 students registered for this stuff,my score doesn't excite me when I know many other people might have scored higher
just know that your score counts, I scored 43% and happy for d prevail age.

3 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by DamiG(f): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
kenneyyice:
HELLO DamiG, I HOPE YOU DID WELL??

well I tried my best,what about ya
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by timbex96(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Thanks for the opportunity sir, God bless the organisers.
Any futarian here?

2 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Mznaett: 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
misspicy:
It was fine smiley
yours?
Woa! glad yours went wellgrin...Mine was something else dearsad...#Sad
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Abeos(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jesuspikin8:
Yea, they will be waiting for xfire to annouce.

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Jamzig1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
timay:

I had 52%, the system logged me out at number 45 . the thing pain me

I swear... just 5 correct questions more could have a great significant to 58%
It is well sha.. we all cant win.. Congrats to the winners and Nice Job by Xfire and the team.. more of this
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by misspicy(f): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
Odunharry:
Thanks lalasticlala and Seun.
Ask them to lock this thread till you are ready to announce the winners

cc xfire
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by kenneyyice(m): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
SAME HERE TOO DEAR!!

DamiG:

well I tried my best,what about ya
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by ugonna1054(m): 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jesuspikin8:
LMAOO...I SWEAR grin grin grin
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fembleez1:

why should i lie? you don f-up guy. Stuff didn't even load. or was i only the one who complained? undecided

George.... How far?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by salamudeen(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
chai
45%
Oga those questions ehn
infact
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by HankzBae(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
ndat:
ABU too I scored 43% what about u.
I dun see person wey I pass. Thank God
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Jamzig1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
HankzBae:

Lol.. dey console yourself
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Idrhas(m): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
HankzBae:

Lol
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by ugonna1054(m): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
test was okay sha...my browser froze for like 3mins but later unfroze itself........ my problem was that i couldnt go back to answer the questions i skipped esp that num 60 ....... all in all it was a cool experience, thanks to the organizers
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by shakaz(m): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
I was logged out at Q55.. Just wanted the reach the a limit
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Rasbel(m): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
awww.. gutted but grateful. 45% is well below my standards and I will be gunning for the next edition. Big ups to the organizers.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by misspicy(f): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mznaett:

Woa! glad yours went wellgrin...Mine was something else dearsad...#Sad
Awwwww embarassed cry
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by RobinHez(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fabzgrace:
I did the sample test fine but I started the test and the questions didnt load the next page only for the page to say ive reached the maximum number of tries. please help Sir Xfi.re

it's our work o... sof..lipsrsealed
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by HankzBae(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jamzig1:
Lol.. dey console yourself
E no easy baba
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by ugonna1054(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
@ xfire, please review the price downward na, so that atleast the best 10 ppl will be awarded bikonu embarassed in that way, more people will get something, everybody tried his/her best!

#justsying

7 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by ibadanfinest(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jesuspikin8:

Hmm thats true. the questions can be tough though. am sensing the highest will be in region of 80 or so.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Obinnau(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Not cool, I was logged out in question 33 and when I tried to reload it showed me a score of 47%
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Ksslib(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
May the Man or Woman with the fastest Internet connection that opened multiple tabs on Google search, win

xfire, God bless you for this wonderful initiative.

But the test was flawed, seriously flawed. Now I know why you said only the "SMARTEST" will emerge winner. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fynestboi: 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
cool
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
If only those scoring the same marks know that only the person with the highest number of posts in education section would be choosen .... As said in the rules

lmao
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fynestboi:
cool
Where you go hide??

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply)

See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja / Teachers Sent To Prison For Shaving Pupil’s Hair / UNILAG Finalists Celebrate In A Convoy After Their Final Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.