Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship (62168 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by DemiGoddess(f): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2017
Timelezz:
Oh, it's been a long time. Hope things are shaping up nicely for you.
Yes.

I'm going to stick around this time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by SalomonKane: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2017
ButterFrost212:

Lol, Ofcos I live in Nigeria and I know how things work when it comes to money, it's just sad that it should be that way. I just feel somethings should not be compromised regardless of what is involved, does that make me an idealist? Oh well!
Well, from what you've said, our feeling aren't the realities on ground.

Everyone knows things aren't suppose to be like this, even our politicians too, despite the fact they loot and plunder and are remotely responsible for the way things are.

Though I must admit, they're certain things that shouldn't be compromise, not in the least bit. Standard should be encouraged and enforced.

So, I believe only you can know if you're an idealist or not. smiley
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by DemiGoddess(f): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2017
SalomonKane:
Ah! Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you. But the goodness and abundance of your sweet flower, which wait for pleasing tales to come. And my dearest, I plan on telling... wink wink

I missed this... smiley
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by SalomonKane: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2017
DemiGoddess:

I missed this... smiley
Oh it's closet to you, all you have to do is, accept. And it'll never depart from thee.

I keep my promise. My pen is yours to keep, handle and manhandle. Take it, it's yours... just handle it with TLC and stroke it gently whenever you feel the need to pen my pen on your lustrous paper. wink
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Timelezz: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2017
DemiGoddess:

Yes.

I'm going to stick around this time.

That's reassuring. It will be nice to have you back fully. We are short on femine brilliance in an attractive package.

Are you still in the East?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by ButterFrost212(f): 11:52am On Jan 11, 2017
SalomonKane:
Well, from what you've said, our feeling aren't the realities on ground.

Everyone knows things aren't suppose to be like this, even our politicians too, despite the fact they loot and plunder and are remotely responsible for the way things are.

Though I must admit, they're certain things that shouldn't be compromise, not in the least bit. Standard should be encouraged and enforced.

So, I believe only you can know if you're an idealist or not. smiley
Lol, ok. For me, there's a "middle" to it. You can't say you're entirely a realist or an idealist. Because like you stated, some things shouldn't be compromised, they should be the way they are, and then something's just aren't the way they're supposed to be. I therefore find myself in the "middle" alot of times.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by DemiGoddess(f): 11:54am On Jan 11, 2017
SalomonKane:
Oh it's closet to you, all you have to do is, accept. And it'll never depart from thee.

I keep my promise. My pen is yours to keep, handle and manhandle. Take it, it's yours... just handle it with TLC and stroke it gently whenever you feel the need to pen my pen on your lustrous paper. wink

Jeez...

But you're not a one-woman man. undecided
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by SalomonKane: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
DemiGoddess:

Jeez...

But you're not a one-woman man. undecided
I adopt the motto of the musketeers: All for one, one for all. After all, it only takes one pen and one paper to script something beautiful. wink
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by DemiGoddess(f): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Timelezz:

That's reassuring. It will be nice to have you back fully. We are short on femine brilliance in an attractive package.

Are you still in the East?
Yes, you know where...
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by SalomonKane: 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
ButterFrost212:

Lol, ok. For me, there's a "middle" to it. You can't say you're entirely a realist or an idealist. Because like you stated, some things shouldn't be compromised, they should be the way they are, and then something's just aren't the way they're supposed to be. I therefore find myself in the "middle" alot of times.
"In the middle" Hmmm. They say the best part of a thing is usually 'in the middle'.

If you instropect alot, I believe you'll be able to know which side of the divide you belong. Realist or idealist.

I was once an idealist, now I'm a realist and my reality speak to me in ways only I can understand, hence The Theory of Relative Realism. wink
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by HankzBae(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
pls I've not seen any mail on my mailbox yet. am number 91 hankzbae jquadrihatic@gmail.com pls resend

CCC: xfire, dejt4u, odunharry
pls attend to my case
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
SalomonKane:
On the contrary, it will be better if the issue is addressed before the competition starts.

There are lope holes in the rules, and peeps always exploit loopholes. Never forget, it is human nature to exploit any given opportunity, especially if the people involved are non the wiser.
you are derailing this thread. If you have any further comment, direct it to the coordinators and stop this chitchat. This thread is not a discussion thread. Thank you
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nelsizzy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
SalomonKane:
On the contrary, it will be better if the issue is addressed before the competition starts.

There are lope holes in the rules, and peeps always exploit loopholes. Never forget, it is human nature to exploit any given opportunity, especially if the people involved are non the wiser.
If u insist...
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
HankzBae:
pls I've not seen any mail on my mailbox yet. am number 91 hankzbae jquadrihatic@gmail.com pls resend

pls attend to my case
wait till after 6pm today
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Dondave11: 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
HankzBae:

pls attend to my case
people sef..

is it that difficult for you to comprehend.. Emails will be sent tonight.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by SalomonKane: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
dejt4u:
you are derailing this thread. If you have any further comment, direct it to the coordinators and stop this chitchat. This thread is not a discussion thread. Thank you
Pardon me, I believe I directed my question(s) to you when all this started, so I wonder why you're accusing me of derailing
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
SalomonKane:
Pardon me, I believe I directed my question(s) to you when all this started, so I wonder why you're accusing me of derailing
I provided answers to your questions and I believed that was fixed. so what else?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Dondave11: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
dejt4u:
I provided answers to your questions and I believed that was fixed. so what else?
ban d dude joor,, here ain't his parlour

3 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by RobinHez(m): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
@dejt4u and @Odunharry

I met all the criteria for shortlisting, and I was among the folks to indicate interest long before deadline... I initially put my details in quote to protect my privacy.

Kindly look into it. Thanks. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/3551871/annual-xfire-nairaland-undergraduate-quiz/4#52523684
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by HankzBae(m): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
dejt4u:
wait till after 6pm today
okay sir, now I get it. thanks Sir.
I was actually thinking the mail have been sent since from 10 this morning
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by SalomonKane: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
dejt4u:
Actually it wasn't. But it's all good. Since i'm not partaking in this, I'll sit back and enjoy the show. smiley
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by rioemmanuel(m): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
My correct email is rioemmanuel1@gmail.com. Shortlisted on number 14.
Xfire,odunharry,dejt4u
Kindly rectify
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by jodavid(m): 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
Xfire,odunharry,dejt4u i hope the results will be displayed immediately after one finishes the online test on Saturday.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
RobinHez:
@dejt4u and @Odunharry

I met all the criteria for shortlisting, and I was among the folks to indicate interest long before deadline... I initially put my details in quote to protect my privacy.

Kindly look into it. Thanks. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/3551871/annual-xfire-nairaland-undergraduate-quiz/4#52523684
fixed..

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
jodavid:
Xfire,odunharry,dejt4u i hope the results will be displayed immediately after one finishes the online test on Saturday.
yes
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
rioemmanuel:
My correct email is rioemmanuel1@gmail.com. Shortlisted on number 14.

Kindly rectify
rectified
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
All shortlisted candidates are required to check their usernames and email addresses here to confirm if they are correct https://www.nairaland.com/3565797/xfire-nairaland-undergraduate-competition-instructions#52699210

if there is an error, you are required to notify us before 6pm today. Thanks.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by deleib(m): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
SalomonKane:
"In the middle" Hmmm. They say the best part of a thing is usually 'in the middle'.

If you instropect alot, I believe you'll be able to know which side of the divide you belong. Realist or idealist.

I was once an idealist, now I'm a realist and my reality speak to me in ways only I can understand, hence The Theory of Relative Realism. wink
You People Are Derailing This Thread. You Shd Take Ur Ch??tchat Smwhere Else.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by samwise180(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
Please i havent receive any message from xfire.
thanks
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by samwise180(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
No 132

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

I Regretted Going To University / Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] / See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.