Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship (62180 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by HankzBae(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
lol funny test. I wish it can really be like this
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by misspicy(f): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
Odunharry:
Pls you guys should give feedback... Let's see where we need improve before Saturday, thanks.
UC browser is damn slow on phone.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Elliotwiz1:
does the time spent determine the mark scored?
Just do your best on that day.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
misspicy:
UC browser is good on the phone. It depends on your network.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Elliotwiz1:
does the time spent determine the mark scored?
No. Each question carries equal mark. That's why time management is paramount.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by misspicy(f): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
ProfTea18:
UC browser is good on the phone. It depends on your network.
I can't say same for my phone,opera mini is faster.
@odunharry,can we use opera?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
HankzBae:
lol funny test. I wish it can really be like this
Lols ... U no serious
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by promisechild(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
just took the sample test now, it was lol.... how I wish d test will be like this on Saturday. nice one but I suggest the options should have alphabets as In A, B, C, D.

Cc Xfire
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by RICKYMARIO(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
misspicy:
A warning to contestants who plans to use phone,if you know your phone network is not good,better locate a high mountain on that day cheesy
I just realized a slow network will thwart some people's chances.

A word is enough for the wise smiley
Thanks
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
misspicy:

I can't say same for my phone,opera mini is faster.

@odunharry,can we use opera?
Use any browser
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by rill: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
u can add a visible timer to the test page which starts counting immediately the test starts. would help the participants remain time conscious through out the test.
Great work xfire and the coordinators.

4 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
misspicy:
Its fast here.. depends on your network. You can make use of any browser though.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Winifred468(f): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
I've been following the instructions intently but I need to be cleared on this.
This is the 2nd time I would be logging and I can't seem to see any questions whatsoever popping out.
I tried clicking on the numbers, all to no avail
And I'm making use of UC Browser

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by BenKhalifa95: 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
Please i logged in and tried answering the test questions but each time i click on the answer,it doesn't load rather it still shows me the same question.What should i do ?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
Winifred468:
I've been following the instructions intently but I need to be cleared on this.
This is the 2nd time I would be logging and I can't seem to see any questions whatsoever popping out.
I tried clicking on the numbers, all to no avail
And I'm making use of UC Browser
Dont click on the numbers.. The question will load on the page itself.. Reload the page and try again

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
BenKhalifa95:
Please i logged in and tried answering the test questions but each time i click on the answer,it doesn't load rather it still shows me the same question.What should i do ?
Browser?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Jesuspikin8: 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
Funniest test ever grin grin Oga Odunharry please add timer so that participants can know what's up at any point in time

Also, please o I saw Sky spelt as "Skye" Please save us from such torn. Typos can mess with someone's brain

And yes, the user interface is just about perfect. Nice work smiley
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
Inquiry--will the test be objective like the sample test?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
ginagold01:
Inquiry--will the test be objective like the sample test?
Yes.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by osram(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
xfire:

No. Each question carries equal mark. That's why time management is paramount.
gudevening sir i jst checked both my inbox and spam box bt i didnt find any mail. Osram 107 LINUSV49@GMAIL.COM
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Mznaett: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
UC browser almost messed me up today... grin What a slow browser?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Eli360(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Wow!! Just did the test now and I say it was wonder. I like the web site b'cos of it's simplicity.

Kudos!!!

Now my question is considering the number of candidates that were shortlisted, would the server be able to contain that volume of candidates? ?

Cos all the shortlisted candidates would login at the same time.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Obinnau(m): 3:40am On Jan 12, 2017
pls for the sake of online spammers, pls remove our email addresses Now that it has been confirmed. I just woke up to a barrage of spam emails from purported mmm guides, and people that are telling me to grab this and that opportunity.
cc: fynestboi
Or should I go ahead to hide the post entirely?

5 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 12, 2017
Obinnau:
pls for the sake of online spammers, pls remove our email addresses Now that it has been confirmed. I just woke up to a barrage of spam emails from purported mmm guides, and people that are telling me to grab this and that opportunity.

True......I have lots of e-mail from unsolicited source
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by donbrowser(m): 4:58am On Jan 12, 2017
xfire:

The sample test has been sent to your emails. You can check now titled "Xfire Nairaland Sample Test". It is just a demonstration to allow you get familiar with the platform. You can attempt as many times as you want before 10pm tomorrow. It is not graded.

Check your spam if you don't find it on your main inbox.
(1)Simply click on the link to the test on the email. It will take you to the test platform.
(2) Enter your institution and course of study.
(3) Sample test consist of 10 easy questions.

Same platform will be used for the real test to be conducted on Saturday between 1 pm and 2pm. Please read the instructions on the first page of the this thread before asking questions.
Seen
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by ogunsinamayowa(m): 6:04am On Jan 12, 2017
How can we login for main test on Saturday? Is it going to be through the sample test's link or another link will be sent to us?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by tens4real(m): 6:09am On Jan 12, 2017
I took the sample test and I must confess that the test is VERY hard.. . I only got five questions out of ten.... Please xfire make the real test easy, you know things are very hard in this buhari Era!!!!
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 6:10am On Jan 12, 2017
ogunsinamayowa:
How can we login for main test on Saturday? Is it going to be through the sample test's link or another link will be sent to us?
another link
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 6:11am On Jan 12, 2017
tens4real:
I took the sample test and I must confess that the test is VERY hard.. . I only got five questions out of ten.... Please xfire make the real test easy, you know things are very hard in this buhari Era!!!!
noted grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 6:30am On Jan 12, 2017
Obinnau:
Emails removed. Thanks a lot for the info.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 6:33am On Jan 12, 2017
ogunsinamayowa:
Please always read instructions before asking questions. More than 50% of the questions being asked here have already been provided in the instructions.

Go back to the first page and read the instructions carefully.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by timbex96(m): 6:39am On Jan 12, 2017
The interface is great but i thinK adding a timer would be better. i hope the server would be able to handle the large number of candidates during that time.
BenKhalifa95 the site uses javascript. Clear the cooKies and cache and restart the browser, if you have problems after, try getting chrome for android

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

I Regretted Going To University / Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] / See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.