Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

How To Send Hot And Sexy Texts To Drive A Guy Wild And Begging For More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Send Hot And Sexy Texts To Drive A Guy Wild And Begging For More (527 Views)

“I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / My Ex Begging For My Love After seeing This Photo of me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Hot And Sexy Texts To Drive A Guy Wild And Begging For More by Charidon: 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
If you have ever read an erotic romance novel, remember how the writer got you all worked up and aroused with very vivid sexual images? You might be breathing a little heavier right now just thinking about a great sex scene you read.

Well, sexy dirty texting is made up of words that create the same kind of vivid sexual images in your guy’s mind about all the things you want to do to him or tease him with.

Once you implant those images in his mind, he won’t be able to stop thinking about you and will be lusting to be with you ASAP.
Here are 5 tips to creating hot and sexy texts to drive a guy wild with lust for you
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/01/10/how-to-send-hot-and-sexy-texts-to-drive-a-guy-wild-and-begging-for-more/
Re: How To Send Hot And Sexy Texts To Drive A Guy Wild And Begging For More by samincredible44(m): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
op people like u are d reason why Nigeria is underdeveloped

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With This Girl? / How Do Guys Trust Women And Live With Them? / 10 Coolest Valentine Gifts Ladies Secretly Want This Season [LEARN TODAY]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.