Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator (50080 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Do I Build A Small House Now Or Keep Saving? / How Can My Husband Adopt My Son Legally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
aww.

Lu....caz maybe our own will be this cute tongue
puff you and who? grin

you and Jude abi? tongue
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by cybriz82(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
BlackDBagba:
'Doing it every time ' grin

lolz u mad bro.
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by kokkubabboni421(m): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
greatgod2012:
Smart boy!
My regards to him.

From a different angle, this country is finished, imagine a small boy as young as this already knowing how to put on the generator, because there's always blackout. Our political leaders are total failure. Every time there is light,, even a one year old child knows how to shout UP NEPAAAAA.
May God help us in this country.
our legislature has failed us
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lucaz:
puff you and who? grin

you and Jude abi? tongue
at it again grin

hmmm now u make me wonder Will Jude make pretty babies Wait lemme check something grin
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
at it again grin

hmmm now u make me wonder Will Jude make pretty babies Wait lemme check something grin
lolz grin

nice shade bae.... now tell me what makes you think both of us can make beautiful babies? grin
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by braimeddy: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
Baremx na wa o u wey b millionaire wetin u dey use I pass my neighour dey do na?
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lucaz:
lolz grin

nice shade bae.... now tell me what makes you think both of us can make beautiful babies? grin
I wasn't shading Jude.

Uhm.... because I'm pretty and u ain't completely ugly tongue
so the babies gotta be pretty, right? tongue
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
I wasn't shading Jude.

Uhm.... because I'm pretty and u ain't completely ugly tongue
so the babies gotta be pretty, right? tongue
and who told you that?

you ain't pretty tongue cease deceiving yourself grin

when are you showing me your full pix? undecided

that was a subtle shade at him
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ishilove:
Wow! Beremx, isn't this the baby you had last month? shocked cheesy

They grow so fast smiley

He even copied the way you pose when checking the choke and fuel tap grin

2 Likes

Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lucaz:
and who told you that?

you ain't pretty tongue cease deceiving yourself grin

when are you showing me your full pix? undecided

that was a subtle shade at him
No,will not shade him. Was only playing along with u. That's it.

Show u my full pix?? Maybe. I only take selfies and that kinda hard ta do.

I am pretty and u think so too winkadmit it tongue
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
No,will not shade him. Was only playing along with u. That's it.

Show u my full pix?? Maybe. I only take selfies and that kinda hard ta do.

I am pretty and u think so too winkadmit it tongue
I should admit so my crushes will uncrush me right? grin I will pass this time tongue

why not make the pix special for me, maybe you show me via mail or bbm.... I love good legs straight ones

probably, the pix might convince me join the line of your crushes tongue grin

yeah! i believe you...... you wont throw shades at him cause you two are in to each other, dare deny it cheesy
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lucaz:
I should admit so my crushes will uncrush me right? grin I will pass this time tongue

why not make the pix special for me, maybe you show me via mail or bbm.... I love good legs straight ones

probably, the pix might convince me join the line of your crushes tongue grin

yeah! i believe you...... you wont throw shades at him cause you two are in to each other, dare deny it cheesy
Why would I give u special pic? No tongue

U and this Jude romance. U jealous,sef tongue
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by TheeDetective: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
This is totally wrong and to think it's exciting is beyond me. There is a reason why health and safety rules exist and they ain’t there for the fun of it. Exposing a child to this dangerous machine and calling it “smart” is irresponsible. Learn to keep your child safe from disaster at all times.

1 Like

Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Why would I give u special pic? No tongue

U and this Jude romance. U jealous,sef tongue
jealous of loosing you? grin cheesy say something else joor!

you just have to! you don't wanna deny the love of your life the pleasure of gracing your full pic..... or do you grin
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Jmord(m): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Agbaletu:

You are right. I could remember some years back, my son when he was barely 1.5 years will shout "Upepa" whenever NEPA restored electricity.

i am laughing out loud
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Jmord(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
braimeddy:
Baremx na wa o u wey b millionaire wetin u dey use I pass my neighour dey do na?

hmmm
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lucaz:
jealous of loosing you? grin cheesy say something else joor!

you just have to! you don't wanna deny the love of your life the pleasure of gracing your full pic..... or do you grin
Ha ha grin the love of my life is not on nairaland tongue
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Ha ha grin the love of my life is not on nairaland tongue
then why are you planning your future around me? grin
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lucaz:
then why are you planning your future around me? grin
what!? Its a lie shocked
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by crackhouse(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
I can see u want nairaland people to start using ur kid's pic as memes. Don't worry u go see am here one day.

1 Like

Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
what!? Its a lie shocked
you now tagging me a lair, ain't it

are you showing me what I asked for or not? undecided
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lucaz:
you now tagging me a lair, ain't it

are you showing me what I asked for or not? undecided
ha ha grin I was kidding.I did tag u here remember? smiley to play

I don't know?
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
ha ha grin I was kidding.I did tag u here remember? smiley to play

I don't know?
do I look like your play mate? tongue obviously you're a fan grin

you don't know right? the last time I asked you to do something for me.... you sure know what went down....... you bluntly declined without giving a damn grin

this another opportunity for you regain my trust.. tongue why not show me and shame the devils cheesy
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lucaz:
do I look like your play mate? tongue obviously you're a fan grin

you don't know right? the last time I asked you to do something for me.... you sure know what went down....... you bluntly declined without giving a damn grin

this another opportunity for you regain my trust.. tongue why not show me and shame the devils cheesy
U become my play mate when I choose tongue

And u still talking about that time!! grin u haven't let it go!?

I'll put my pic on my dp.....1 day wink
we been in this thread a long time,I need ta go. Bye
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
U become my play mate when I choose tongue

And u still talking about that time!! grin u haven't let it go!?

I'll put my pic on my dp.....1 day wink
we been in this thread a long time,I need ta go. Bye
alright then.... bye kiss

1 Like

Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by aku626(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
This picture says a lot one of which: how our leaders have failed us.

1 Like

Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by solidman59(m): 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
This one na gen??
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by slenjaman(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Beremx:
That moment when he tries to put on a generator because he sees daddy and mummy putting on the Gen every time. grin
any irrelevant post can make it to front page on nairaland.com
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
Awww... Adorable smiley

1 Like

Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
mOOOOOOOMMMYYYYYY
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:10am On Jan 30, 2017
Beremx:
That moment when he tries to put on a generator because he sees daddy and mummy putting on the Gen every time. grin
and u think its funny abi, don't forget to tell us when he will open transformer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.