Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

18+ How I Became Sex Slave To My Uncle. Pt1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+ How I Became Sex Slave To My Uncle. Pt1 (7532 Views)

Evangelist Jacinta Nzilani: I Became A Lesbian After My Husband Died / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / Story 18+ : How I F**k My Aunty Inside My Room Very Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+ How I Became Sex Slave To My Uncle. Pt1 by naijaamebo: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2017
I don’t really remember my parents, I was too young when they died. They died in a car accident when I was four and my brother Jake — my only sibling — was ten. Luckily neither of us were in the car at the time. After the funeral we went to live with my Aunt Valerie and Uncle James. They didn’t really want us at first, well Aunt Val never wanted us full stop but they felt it was their duty as our only living relatives.

My memories of the first ten years are a blur, but I remember being happy. My aunt had never been a motherly person but my Uncle fell right into the “daddy role”. He says I wrapped him around my little finger from the first moment I batted my big brown eyes at him. I started to forget he was my uncle and started calling him daddy more and more. This delighted him. My brother was more reserved. He was always a quiet boy. A good boy. As soon as he was old enough, he left to join the army, coming back once or twice a year on leave. He didn’t feel very comfortable around Aunt Valerie and Uncle James.

A few years after my fourteenth birthday, my aunt found out she had stomach cancer. I did everything I could to help around the house when I wasn’t at school. Aunt Valerie fought the cancer for three years before she died. Shortly before my seventeenth birthday, I became the woman of the house and took over most of aunt Valerie’s responsibilities. It was around this time I noticed a change in my uncles behaviour around me. He would stare at me longer, and touch me more. Innocent enough things but they still made me feel uncomfortable and odd. I noticed that his eyes wound travel over my body when he didn’t think I was looking and would always stray to my breasts or ass. He wasn’t looking at me as a daughter anymore. He was looking at me as if I was a desirable woman.

I wasn’t ugly, but I wouldn’t call myself beautiful. I was pretty. I had long, silky dark hair, that bounced and curled down my back to my waist. I had big brown eyes framed with thick lashes. I had a cute button nose, covered in light freckles. I had a Cupid’s Bow smile, with a bottom lip more plump than the top. My skin was satiny smooth, after years of body lotion. My breasts weren’t too big, 36C, a perfect handful. I had a tucked in waist and curvy hips that swayed a little as I walked. My ass and thighs where firm from years of swimming. I wasn’t very tall either. My brother used to tease me and tell my I looked like a little elf. I knew I was desirable. The boys in my were always asking me out and telling me I was sexy. I didn’t mind when they looked at me with lust in their eyes. But when my uncle did it, I was disgusted. I felt cheap and dirty. I started spending as much time as I could away from the house. I didn’t want to be alone with him anymore. I didn’t feel safe.

http://www.naijaamebo.com/18-became-sex-slave-uncle-pt1/

1 Like

Re: 18+ How I Became Sex Slave To My Uncle. Pt1 by pitiful(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
Kontinue

(1) (Reply)

Here Is What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) / Why Do Most Ladies Not Find Interest In Sex? / Rihanna Oozes Sex Appeal As She Flaunts Her Enviable Curves In Sexy Lingerie(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.