Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,308 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? (7661 Views)

What Kind Of People Usually Buy The Lifelike Dolls For Sex? / Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). / Why Do People Usually Equate Being Light Skin To Good Looks??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by daneni1(m): 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
That I love women too much, when in actual fact I admire their gift and d next moment I have even forgotten abt what I admired.
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
They think m nice cool grin cool
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by 4larhhh(f): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2017
dingbang:
4larhhh just dey view
abi now....Lol
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by dingbang(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2017
4larhhh:

abi now....Lol
lol so tell me abt urs
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by BlackHummer(m): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2017
Benita27:
She's rude.
She doesn't greet, like is by force to greet.

lol. Me i even dodge people that greet too much. At times, i wonder what specific nutrient people derive from receiving greeting. well, it is culture and we'll have to deal with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by cooljude(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
I am Religious or too holy, I no know anything. Not knowing that guy man is a green snake in a very tall green grass.
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
They all say that I'm mean,a snub and very sassy
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by LorDBolton(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
* that I'm rich

*that I'm a nice guy(gentleman)

Sighs cry sad
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Dannidom(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
refiner:

And d last fvcking time I checked,it's fvcking none of your fvcking business....now fvck off my mention.. grin
Fubk me pls!
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Dannidom(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
That I am a flirt . . . Well, yeah!
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Dannidom(m): 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
sinaj:
They think am a snub sad
well anytime u dont respond my PMs
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Dannidom(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Benita27:
You won't understand cos you're not in my shoes, words travel faster than one could imagine when spoken in the open.
I can remember in most occasions while i'm minding my business some peeps on social gathering will be like 'that one?, she no dey greet person or she's too full of herself' grin
As a matter of fact, when some see me joking around with friends they call my friends to tell them they're surprised i could joke around.

It leaves me wondering sha!.
I love giving head o doggy style things

Doggy pose + head = Doggy head

Chai that nyash *Runs to get vaseline*

1 Like

Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by refiner(f): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dannidom:
Fubk me pls!
undecided
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Dannidom(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Azeequeen:
They think I'm an Igbo girl
cos u bleach
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Dannidom(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
ButterFrost212:
Everyone swears I'm a snub until they summon up courage and talk to me Ofcos. And oh, they always think I'm a rich kid grin grin **i laugh in you don't even know wasup**
Prove that u are not a snub. What Is ur present status?
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Azeequeen(f): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dannidom:
cos u bleach
Who is this?
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by ButterFrost212(f): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dannidom:
Prove that u are not a snub. What Is ur present status?
And why would my status prove I'm not a snub?
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
they think am not friendly and see me as a snub
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Boxer007(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
refiner:

U are gay as seen in ur siggy...pls fvck off from my mention... angry

Boo boo. I am gay and I will take your man. Boo boo you don't stand a chance against me on men, fool
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Everblazinggg(f): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Unfortunately, being shy has created some problems in the past. I've been warned that being quiet can make me seem cold or snobby, which is not me at
all! I've even had a friend once tell me that before she got to know me, she had thought that I hated her since I never really said much to her at the time! I
was completely embarrassed because of shame. While I'm not as shy as I used to be, I still kind of struggle with talking to new people, and I can't help but wonder if they are getting the wrong impression.

1 Like

Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by jamillion: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
dt am arrogant with girls
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
They think am a slut,first class olosho.
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy
prettythicksme:
They think am a slut,first class olosho.
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
RB007:
grin grin grin cheesy
Is that not wat u think as well? grin
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
prettythicksme:
Is that not wat u think as well? grin

Noooo!...

..i think ur a virgin sef. cool
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
RB007:

Noooo!...

..i think ur a virgin sef. cool
undecided God forbid bad thing
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
prettythicksme:
undecided God forbid bad thing

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

but i thought ...

.stfuareyouGod didn't shine ur silver spoon grin grin..
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
RB007:

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

but i thought ...

.stfuareyouGod didn't shine ur silver spoon grin grin..
Who told he didnt?
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
prettythicksme:
Who told he didnt?

.oh! Make i no talk again..

*lips sealed* embarassed...
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
RB007:

.oh! Make i no talk again..

*lips sealed* embarassed...
Why sealed ur lips?common tell me something. grin
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
prettythicksme:
Why sealed ur lips?common tell me something. grin

so you allowed him...

.to "do it" ? embarassed..
Re: What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
RB007:

so you allowed him...

.to "do it" ? embarassed..
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where To Buy Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER & Virgin COCONUT OIL In Lagos / What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot? / My GF Treats Me Like A Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.