Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

My GF Treats Me Like A Master - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Treats Me Like A Master (7645 Views)

She Treats Me As If I Am A Sex Machine / My Boyfriend Treats Me Like An Egg, I Am Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF Treats Me Like A Master by tboy11(m): 12:18am On May 13, 2013
Iv been dating this girl just a little over a year now. Am four years older than she is. She has been good as far as i knw. The problem i av with her is that she treats me like am a lord. Initial i thought it was respect but nw she worship me which i don't like Iv sat her down time with no counts to make a realize i don't want that but she seems not to change. Iv never shouted or lay my hands on her so i don't knw What warranted all this. The relationship is now master and slave and its not interesting anymore. ADVICE PLS
Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by Gudintent: 12:21am On May 13, 2013
What are you waiting for shocked

Take her to the dungeon

Get you! Ya have a slave 4 life and you are here bragging undecided
Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by tboy11(m): 12:23am On May 13, 2013
Gudintent: What are you waiting for shocked

Take her to the dungeon

Get you! Ya have a slave 4 life and you are here bragging undecided

I don't wanna be a master. I don't enjoy it
Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by Caracta(f): 12:48am On May 13, 2013
I don't understand. Does she pray in your name or did she carve an idol in your image? What do you mean by "worship"? Pls make me understand

5 Likes

Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by cantell(m): 12:50am On May 13, 2013
t.b.o.y:
Iv been dating this girl just a little over a year now. Am four years older than she is. She has been good as far as i knw. The problem i av with her is that she treats me like am a lord. Initial i thought it was respect but nw she worship me which i don't like Iv sat her down time with no counts to make a realize i don't want that but she seems not to change. Iv never shouted or lay my hands on her so i don't knw What warranted all this. The relationship is now master and slave and its not interesting anymore. ADVICE PLS
Little kids.

1 Like

Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by junibar(m): 12:52am On May 13, 2013
Na best tin b dat oooooo... Jst continue!
cantell:
Little kids.

1 Like

Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by tboy11(m): 12:55am On May 13, 2013
Caracta: I don't understand. Does she pray in your name or did she carve an idol in your image? What do you mean by "worship"? Pls make me understand
She can't challenge me on anything, for her to even ask me something is difficult.
Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by tboy11(m): 12:57am On May 13, 2013
cantell:
Little kids.
Am not a kid.

1 Like

Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by Caracta(f): 1:08am On May 13, 2013
t.b.o.y:

She can't challenge me on anything, for her to even ask me something is difficult.
So? She might be shy. Wait till you guys get married before concluding that she worships you. And the fact that you are older than her explains it. I also think she was trained to respect her elders. That's a plus. As long as it is respect and not FEAR!

2 Likes

Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by tboy11(m): 1:13am On May 13, 2013
Caracta:
So? She might be shy. Wait till you guys get married before concluding that she worships you. And the fact that you are older than her explains it. I also think she was trained to respect her elders. That's a plus. As long as it is respect and not FEAR!
I think its beyond respect. I will wait time will tell but nt until we get married. I don't wanna be a dictator in my home.

2 Likes

Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by SlyIg(f): 2:18am On May 13, 2013
The Op sounds like my ex!
Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by Nobody: 2:54am On May 13, 2013
Dude I just dont understand how this is a problem....so let me get this: she treats you nice, she respects you, and shes good to you so what is the problem? but really i can understand your dilemma because it takes a very mature man to understand and treat this girl they way shes suppose to be treated.....Please... if you know you cant handle this AWESOME treatment... that you are getting...don't try to change her....kindly let her go and not ruin her for the right guy ok...thanks for understanding

6 Likes

Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by Nobody: 3:55am On May 13, 2013
Na wen u meet either American or British woman way turn u 2 her slave or [size=13pt]put pepper 4 Ur eyes[/size] ,na u go value watin u get

2 Likes

Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by Mynd44: 4:54am On May 13, 2013
I have seen this sort of poo happen before. The girl actually kneels down to greet the guy (he is just 3 years older ooo), she calls him "broda" and obeys everything he says.

Some women are just like that.
Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by nerodenero: 5:44am On May 13, 2013
I dont see anything wrong in how she treats you but you need to reciprocate this kind gesture.I think she has lot of respect for you and all you need do is to respect,understand and love her.I think she is okay.Best wishes!
Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by Nobody: 6:03am On May 13, 2013
O boy, how lucky are thou. You need to start treating her exactly the way she treats you. If she kneels for you, just kneel for her too. Get the gist?

3 Likes

Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by vizboy(m): 6:29am On May 13, 2013
She doesn't worship u but respect u and u should do same.

And please if u cant be with her anymore kindly forward her details to

dontbeajerk@yahoo.com
Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by dhardline(m): 6:43am On May 13, 2013
80% respect and 20% love is what she's giving you right now if you start giving her 20% respect and 80% love then believe me that relationship will blossom fully.Bro you just got the best deal.

2 Likes

Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by tboy11(m): 7:04am On May 13, 2013
vizboy: She doesn't worship u but respect u and u should do same.

And please if u cant be with her anymore kindly forward her details to

dontbeajerk@yahoo.com
Come thief her.lol
Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by pomporiking: 7:06am On May 13, 2013
With your head like star times decoder derewhat rubbish if you no like am oya dump am nw,rubbish post the troll is obviously enjoying himself coming here to claim he doesn't like
Why don't you go and find those who won't act like your slave they are very easy to find.*spits and walks out*
Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by Abbey2sam(m): 7:11am On May 13, 2013
Is it good or bad?
Pls don't try to change her
If you don't want/need her like that, simply let go of her
Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by DigitalSignal(m): 7:17am On May 13, 2013
Master and slave in a relationship? Guy I can understand your predicament! She's probably naive or shy! Once you're in a relationship, your behavior towards your partner changes from your general behavior because there exists now a special bond which should make her see you differently from the way she sees others! There should be intimacy in the way you relate and not some kind of general outlook!

She's probably a good girl though! Still talk to her some more! Tell her how you want to be treated and she just might be that perfect girl for you, you know!
Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by vizboy(m): 7:31am On May 13, 2013
t.b.o.y:

Come thief her.lol
i dey come so
Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by tboy11(m): 7:39am On May 13, 2013
DigitalSignal:
Master and slave in a relationship? Guy I can understand your predicament! She's probably naive or shy! Once you're in a relationship, your behavior towards your partner changes from your general behavior because there exists now a special bond which should make her see you differently from the way she sees others! There should be intimacy in the way you relate and not some kind of general outlook!

She's probably a good girl though! Still talk to her some more! Tell her how you want to be treated and she just might be that perfect girl for you, you know!
Thanx bro.
Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by Nobody: 7:42am On May 13, 2013
I smell a desperado girl with the intention of impressing her boyfriend into marriage.she really needs to be mrs lagbaja.the moment she gets the mrs title,you will see her true colour. If you like date her for 2o years,she will still act that way but as soon as she enters the bandwagon of the mrs club.you will see her as she truly is
Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by Nobody: 7:46am On May 13, 2013
Marry her with this attitude and if you don't become her slave, I'm not sexkillz. All that old fashioned master stuff na wash.

2 Likes

Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by tboy11(m): 7:48am On May 13, 2013
kulyie: I smell a desperado girl with the intention of impressing her boyfriend into marriage.she really needs to be mrs lagbaja.the moment she gets the mrs title,you will see her true colour. If you like date her for 2o years,she will still act that way but as soon as she enters the bandwagon of the mrs club.you will see her as she truly is
I don't wanna believe this
Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by Galaxydon1(m): 7:48am On May 13, 2013
she is a nice person, thats the kind of girl i want.
Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by nikkyshyne(f): 8:03am On May 13, 2013
Provided it isn't 'fear', albeit she should be free with her man nau.

I wouldn't like such attitude if I was a guy either.
Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by Nobody: 8:14am On May 13, 2013
I think I know where you are coming from t.boy.My ex who I dated for four years had the same problem with his ex.He said the gurl was always at his beck and core like a zombie!!Always does what he ask without complaining.According to him,there are months without a single argument.That's boring!If they go out with friends,she doesn't contribute anything on the table during discussion.Well my commando ex got fed up and kindly let her go.Then he met me.....and the whole house starts to shake grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by Nobody: 8:21am On May 13, 2013
t.b.o.y:

I don't wanna believe this
experience is the best teacher ya know cheesy
Re: My GF Treats Me Like A Master by Onyegecha(f): 8:33am On May 13, 2013
Please this is not a problem. You can turn it into a romantic sport with a little creativity. She treats you like a master today, you treat her like a mistress tomorrow. Find a way to enjoy what the good lord has dropped in your laps, but be careful and observant to be sure it is not a pretend game in which case she is using this subservient attitude to get you to the altar before unveiling her true colour.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Spend On You..(principles) / How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.