Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad (44957 Views)

Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by Brugo(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
Cheating? Dishonesty? I don't know why I'm suspecting IPOB
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by raumdeuter: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
ddippset:
Sounds like a nollywood script by zeb ejiro.

Exactly, Are people telling me they cant decode a made up story?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by Nedsnow(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
raumdeuter:
Most likely a fake story and a product of the twitter users imagination just to get attention
Kneel down my brother. Let me pray for you
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by youngice(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
MMM

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by Howmon: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Lies
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by dacovajnr: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
Abiagirl777:
he's a very foolishman,your own son ?ppl do ridiculous things and when he cuts them off now preachers will preach forgiveness.
Its a bitter thing to do,my gf in the uni lost her sponsorship in our 2nd yr coutsey of her uncle.her father used the money her uncle was sending for a project to complete his own house and squander the rest.the uncle came back,no land,no house ,no money,nothing.he withdrew his help and travelled back and from that moment she suffered to finish school.

Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by Cornerstone001: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
This is quite unfortunate.
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by Freestainworld(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
it is too sad, my own is that I gave my cousin brother some money for my parents and also lend him some cash, up till now both the one of my parents and the one I lent him is no where to be found. pple can be sooo wicked.
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by bigtt76(f): 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
On to Baba Ijebu levels naaa
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
Oildichotomy:
Can we just hear the father's side of the story before jumping into rash conclusions. Trust me, the father must have something to say regardless and his reasons might change the whole course of the epistle reeled out

There is no reason that justifies this kind of atrocity abeg.
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

When you've moved far and wide,you will discover that even Nollywood movies are sometimes based on what has happened.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by truthspeaks: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
Like maybe he put d money into MMM? Is it his money? Build a house aftrall it's for d whole family. Tel me, if u r d father, wat story wld u come up with
Oildichotomy:
Can we just hear the father's side of the story before jumping into rash conclusions. Trust me, the father must have something to say regardless and his reasons might change the whole course of the epistle reeled out
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
It goes both ways, my uncle for jand scammed my old boy of 80k pounds way back 94, as in to buy a house over there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by abike12(f): 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
God bless my mother! The best Project Manager, she even adds her money to get the work done quicker.
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by nonjebose(m): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chanchit:
the man just spent his future burial money. no problem
Hahaha. Very hilarious
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by nwakibie3(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
This story na fiction abeg
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by nonjebose(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
abike12:
God bless my mother! The best Project Manager, she even adds her money to get the work done quicker.
Lucky you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
My friend in the United States is with my $8,000 I wanted to use to purchase a car for over 3 years now so it is both ways
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by chiefolododo(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
Good son bad dad
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by abike12(f): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
But if this is true it's the height of wickedness. I can't wrap my mind around why a father will do this to his son.
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by DozieInc(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
stevenson007:
Baddest Father ever liveth!
Got me laughing
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by ddippset(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

really funny bro.
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by idupaul: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
People just created fictitious stories on Twitter these days , we know it's a lie but we just play along so there can be gist after work
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by complexstuffs(m): 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Story doesnt seem to be adding up

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by afroxyz: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
Freestainworld:
it is too sad, my own is that I gave my cousin brother some money for my parents and also lend him some cash, up till now both the one of my parents and the one I lent him is no where to be found. pple can be sooo wicked.

Isn't your cousins brother your cousin? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by agrovick(m): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
Is it not twitter?
The lies on that platform is out of this world

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by Reborn12: 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
Bad that's really bad
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by creepsyme(f): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Earlier on today, a video of a man cursing out family members who squander monies sent home by relations living abroad for projects trended. You also need to read this story shared by Munira about a Nigerian man who's living that reality right now.

This guy's father squandered the money his son sent from abroad for a house and had the guts to send him fake pictures while he was away. Not until the young man returned and met the shock of his life. Quite depressing.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/depressing-story-of-nigerian-dad-who.html
I have learnt never to trust anyone wit moni and I also advice that no one shuld trust me as well.
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by doskie(m): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
Abiagirl777:
he's a very foolishman,your own son ?ppl do ridiculous things and when he cuts them off now preachers will preach forgiveness.
Its a bitter thing to do,my gf in the uni lost her sponsorship in our 2nd yr coutsey of her uncle.her father used the money her uncle was sending for a project to complete his own house and squander the rest.the uncle came back,no land,no house ,no money,nothing.he withdrew his help and travelled back and from that moment she suffered to finish school.
i doubt you are a girl. If you are, please try to change your moniker. E get why. Ask your close friends. Preferably male friends.
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by Fhowe: 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
Many will claim they used it for mmm abeg mmm pls come back on the 14th oooo cause many stories will unfold cause the way people are defending mmm I just hope this is not the case cos a friend of mine is on the verge of going to jail if mmm does not come back he used his company's money to do mmm now this story I just dey wait sha
Re: Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad by martineverest(m): 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
uzolexis:
When I hear stories like this, I thank God everyday and i'm very grateful for the people I call family.
We may not be rich but we are very honest and trustworthy, I'm grateful for the people I call Parents who inculcated diligence and honesty in myself and my siblings and also lead us by being god examples.
I love you Mom and Dad, God bless you for us.
same here.,.....i can transfer all my monies to my siblings without fear.........my parents imbibe honest spirit into us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures / My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.