Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos (55412 Views)

Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by TashaGirl: 6:14am On Jan 12, 2017
ikp120:
[s]Na wa o. But some guys are really foolish.angry

You married a lady hence she began to share everything you own with you. Then you still mumu go buy car carry give her... shocked Bros why not add the car to the fleet of cars in the house if you must buy a car? It is just like buying a piece of land for your wife cry. Olodo look for something that she could exclusively personalize and buy for her.
The paper says it is hers, but she knows very well that it is not "my own", but "our own", except she wan crash the marriage ni.

Na this kinda small small foolishness dey scatter marriages o... The guy one day (after offending the wife) go just need to use the car when the wife is not making use of it, probably because other cars in the house ain't in good shape, the wife go just flare up, "That car is my own ***shaking waist like aturu Oghara*** grin grin"... My guy go be like, "But we are married and should share everything"... Olodo shut up! No be gift you buy for her ni? undecided

A gift is a personal belonging, even in marriage; so the lady has every right on earth to deny you the privilege to use the car... Na so the tension go take start o. He should have looked for something more personal with little or no likelihood of being shared by the both of them, like expensive jewelry, watch, etc, and buy for her.

Marriage no dey like dating where everybody dey their own; in marriage, una dey together and dey share everything together o cry

Her name might be on the particulars, but it is still not exclusively for her except she wanna strain the marriage.

#MyOpinion[/s]
your opinion does not matter
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:17am On Jan 12, 2017
TashaGirl:
whyyyy?
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by majorbravo: 6:19am On Jan 12, 2017
TashaGirl:

he may not have presented it in the flashiest of languages, but not everyone takes the scenic route. He was telling the truth most people don't really see, now while being objective I must say one cant say all men would do what he is implying but a great number of them would. read my response to his post maybe you would appreciate his effort.
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by TashaGirl: 6:24am On Jan 12, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
whyyyy?
Z undecided. Leave me alone undecided
majorbravo:

he may not have presented it in the flashiest of languages, but not everyone takes the scenic route. He was telling the truth most people don't really see, now while being objective I must say one cant say all men would do what he is implying but a great number of them would. read my response to his post maybe you would appreciate his effort.
enjoy your self
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:26am On Jan 12, 2017
TashaGirl:
Z undecided. Leave me alone undecidedenjoy your self
whyyyyyyy?
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by TashaGirl: 6:29am On Jan 12, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
whyyyyyyy?
Obontami, coman take this boy outta my face angry
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:32am On Jan 12, 2017
TashaGirl:
Obontami, coman take this boy outta my face angry
ur carwasher? smiley wink is he d 1 dat wash ur engine? wink
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by TashaGirl: 6:35am On Jan 12, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
yes, he's the one. Now gerarahere
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:35am On Jan 12, 2017
TashaGirl:
yes, he's the one. Now gerarahere
can hi wash too? wink smiley
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by TashaGirl: 6:37am On Jan 12, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
can hi wash too? wink smiley
undecided

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:38am On Jan 12, 2017
TashaGirl:
undecided
can I eat u? Plz put ur pic
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by TashaGirl: 6:44am On Jan 12, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
can I eat u? Plz put ur pic
is something wrong with you undecided
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:46am On Jan 12, 2017
TashaGirl:
is something wrong with you undecided
yels cheesy :
Can I be ur slave too?

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by TashaGirl: 6:50am On Jan 12, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
yels cheesy :
Can I be ur slave too?
you are M.A.D
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:51am On Jan 12, 2017
TashaGirl:
you are M.A.D
no am GOAT
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by refiner(f): 6:52am On Jan 12, 2017
LOGDAN:

Please don't call me tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by refiner(f): 6:53am On Jan 12, 2017
chijokz:

Yes refiner babe..In fact, our wedding go better pass this one.
1. Pre-wedding pics to be taken in Dubai
2. Your wedding dress to be customized by Vera Wang
3. 2 wedding receptions in Dubai and Lagos with Basketmouth as the MC.
4. I'll stop here for now.

Waooo...that's too much for me...even dangote's children never had that kinda wedding...

That's why I luff u.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Promismike(m): 7:08am On Jan 12, 2017
Catalin:
Oh gosh, that so romantic. I'm turned on literally cheesy
We know your kind. The kind that will deprive her husband sex unless he buys gift. Husband must pay for sex. The mam that will marry you is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by obontami: 7:15am On Jan 12, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:

1 Like

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2017
Promismike:

We know your kind. The kind that will deprive her husband sex unless he buys gift. Husband must pay for sex. The mam that will marry you is in trouble.
You must be out of your freaking mind to say that. Rubbish!
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by NemzySeries(m): 7:26am On Jan 12, 2017
ikp120:

Dude I ain't being negative; I gave a breakdown of what that thing could result in. Did you just skip the part where I recommended other expensive gifts he could have gotten her, instead of a car that the whole family would end up "owning" at the end of the day.

There are some things that don't just make sense as a gift from one partner to the other: car, land and houses are part of them. Except the partner go die very soon sha.

Doing that in dating is no big deal, but in marriage, it doesn't make sense.

BTW I no dey do MMM. I'm bigger than that stupid stuff.
solutions & recommendations work differently for different people...... I can buy a car for my wife in even her grandmother's b name but I can't share same account with her & vice versa, d fact is derz no particular route to gaining or addressing sum of dis stuffs but doing which eva rocks ur boat is d way bro
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by ikp120(m): 7:31am On Jan 12, 2017
TashaGirl:

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by ecomerceguru: 7:39am On Jan 12, 2017
refiner:
Future hubby...hope u are seeing this... embarassed

Hit me up dear. I like you. We can be friends and see how it goes from there.
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by ikp120(m): 8:07am On Jan 12, 2017
majorbravo:

I don't know why people are hating on this educative post(quoted) perhaps he ruined his good intentions with one too many insultive words. Notwithstanding, this man is experienced. Many of the people hating on it have never seen a committed relationship or even studied an actual married couple the same age as themselves. As kids, parents would invest in something for us and say they were managing it for us till we older, well at some point they actually hand it over, but in marriage there is no graduation or handover ceremony.

While the post may not appear to be politically correct, it has a lot of elements of truth in reality. Many years ago, My friend's dad bought her a car for bagging good grades at school after learning to drive, she was also about getting engaged to their family friend's son, guess what? she never drove the car as the boyfriend took over, driving the car around town and picking her up when ever she needed a ride, at a point she had to start taking public transport to work because the boyfriend was driving it to his own place of work as well and was too stressful for him to take her to hers then go to his.

The exact same scenario occurred with a close relative of mine, her dad bought her a car, and all of a sudden her man took over the wheels, if you saw how he was positioned in the driver's seat you would think he bought it himself and my relative was just riding along.

In both scenarios, they are all married now anyway.

So I agree with the truthful reality in what ikp12.0 has posted, most girls I know from rich background don't care that the guy shares what they own even though at the end of the day the guys most times simply covert it for themselves and just give her the impression they are managing it for her. Not all guys would do that, I personally wouldnt buy something for someone and then come around to take it from them in the name of helping them manage it. So I see the point here in what the poster is implying.

He could have gotten her something he cant possibly covert for himself if he really wants to be benevolent. She probably cant even drive, at the end of the day he just bought a family car and told her its hers to spice the marriage up. lol some men tho.

That last paragraph summarized everything I posted. If anyone tells me that he or she wants to buy a car for the husband or wife, (who he or she is even living together with), as a gift, I will ask him to buy that car that he thinks she likes and add it to the fleet in the home, then look for something that she would be able to possess fully (like the latest customized iPhone, the latest customized Samsung phone, the trending expensive jewelry or any other stuff like that that she really craves for) and buy for her.

I have always wanted to be buying cars for my wife when I marry. But on a second look at the whole thing, the car is still just a family car at the end of the day, except we would divorce very soon. I prefer something that she could fully possess as hers without any possibility of having to "co-own" it with me.

When I hear someone say, "My hubby just bought me a car", I shake my head and in my mind I am like, "Abeg tell me another story because so long as I am concerned, he just added another car to the family fleet in your name. It is not really your car the way you are thinking it is".

God knows that I can't buy my wife a car because at the end of the day, it is still open for family use. I would rather look for something she can personally own and buy a very expensive version of it for her.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:08am On Jan 12, 2017
bettercreature:
I can't understand why buying a car for your own wife should be a news,my dad buys car for my mum almost every year these things are normal
I bought kia picanto for a girl friend few year ago i didnt shout,so i wonder why it should be a news if i buy car for my wife
It's a family car not really for the wife alone,it's just like buying a house for your wife,its family house
I can't understand why these things make news

I am not understanding too.
We live in a flashy world.
Everything must be in the news.
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 12, 2017
Same thing I did for my Woman 21years Ago
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by ikp120(m): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2017
zeb04:
chai you must be coming from a very poor and love deprived household

my opinion

Did you even read that thing I put there with an open mind? Didn't you see where I mentioned buying her something expensive she could really Own? undecided

I know families where the man buys a car "for the wife", at the end of the day, it just becomes another car anyone in the family could ride freely. Abeg that one na gift again?

If I notice my wife likes a car, I go buy that car and put am for house, not because I want the car, but because my better half likes it. Then, as a gift for her, I go buy her something more valuable than that car, which she would be able to "personally own".

You see that Rolls Royce the man dey claim say na his own, the wife can pick up the keys and go shopping with it when the man no dey use am. Babe the Rolls Royce is just another family utility, except if it is a company car. So who dey fool who? undecided
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by ikp120(m): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2017
undisputedgbola:

All this....and yet you almost made sense..

What have you bought for your spouse??

Lolzzz grin grin grin

Bros I never marry na. When I marry, my wife go know say car from me to her no be gift. If we dey watch movie and she see a car and she is like "OMG! Geez, see that car. I like that car shocked shocked), I will look for that car and buy and put in the house, if I could afford it. My buying the car na just to make her happy and know that I've got her back mehn. cheesy

I can only give expensive watches, expensive gold plated phones and other expensive shiits she can "personally own" as gifts.
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by majorbravo: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2017
ikp120:

That last paragraph summarized everything I posted. If anyone tells me that he or she wants to buy a car for the husband or wife, (who he or she is even living together with), as a gift, I will ask him to buy that car that he thinks she likes and add it to the fleet in the home, then look for something that she would be able to possess fully (like the latest customized iPhone, the latest customized Samsung phone, the trending expensive jewelry or any other stuff like that that she really craves for) and buy for her.

I have always wanted to be buying cars for my wife when I marry. But on a second look at the whole thing, the car is still just a family car at the end of the day, except we would divorce very soon. I prefer something that she could fully possess as hers without any possibility of having to "co-own" it with me.

When I hear someone say, "My hubby just bought me a car", I shake my head and in my mind I am like, "Abeg tell me another story because so long as I am concerned, he just added another car to the family fleet in your name. It is not really your car the way you are thinking it is".

God knows that I can't buy my wife a car because at the end of the day, it is still open for family use. I would rather look for something she can personally own and buy a very expensive version of it for her.

Exactly, smart dudes would always have the upper hand. Imagine if the man had bought the car and told his wife its for our family use? She wouldn't have that smile on her face while she cooked him his favourite. Neither would she have even made a post on fb or brag to her friends about what a magnificent husband she married.

Some men often have to resort to trickery to get some attention or make their wives happy, don't blame the men, blame the sort of woman who needs lies to breathe. Some even buy her the car and then scare her about accidents to prevent her from taking interest in learning. This dude is a legend in the game, he simply told her its hers even though he knows its just simply what it is, a family car and he probably would get to drive it more.

I wouldn't do this though. I prefer to be genuine towards my family.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by ikp120(m): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2017
majorbravo:

Exactly, smart dudes would always have the upper hand. Imagine if the man had bought the car and told his wife its for our family use? She wouldn't have that smile on her face while she cooked him his favourite. Neither would she have even made a post on fb or brag to her friends about what a magnificent husband she married.

Some men often have to resort to trickery to get some attention or make their wives happy, don't blame the men, blame the sort of woman who needs lies to breathe. Some even buy her the car and then scare her about accidents to prevent her from taking interest in learning. This dude is a legend in the game, he simply told her its hers even though he knows its just simply what it is, a family car and he probably would get to drive it more.

grin grin grin
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by TashaGirl: 9:03am On Jan 12, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.