Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

"Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN (21199 Views)

Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka / "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka / How Do We Differentiate Between Discerning Spirit And Selective Gospel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 8:47am On Jan 12, 2017
Ff
Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by CXLVII: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2017
When did CAN become a political arm in Nigeria?

The association has "Totally" lost track of its aim and objective.
Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by Sunnynwa: 8:54am On Jan 12, 2017
Blessinzy:
and my pastor said it was GOD that put Buhari there for a reason....

Yes, so that Nigerians eyes will be clear.
Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by ruggedtimi(m): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2017
Aufbauh:
"Everything about the President is deceptive and selective because of which he will not win the antigraft fight,” said Chairman of Kano Chapter of CAN, Bishop Ransome Bello.
According to him, members of the ruling party are being shielded from the anti-corruption periscope,

Sounds more like "PDP CAN". Having the voice of Esau but the body of Jacob.
If not,how can a religious body like CAN addressing the unfortunate killing in southern Kaduna dabbles into party politics?

sh*t talk...boko haram is APC na

2 Likes

Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by wildchild1: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2017
Hmmmm

Check my signature
Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by eyeview: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2017
There is something demonic about APC. I wonder why people can't open their 'eyes' to see it.
Anywhere they control is filled with chains, bondage, cries, starvation, blood letting, hunger etc.
Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by ChessEnthusiast: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2017
Aufbauh:
"Everything about the President is deceptive and selective because of which he will not win the antigraft fight,” said Chairman of Kano Chapter of CAN, Bishop Ransome Bello.
According to him, members of the ruling party are being shielded from the anti-corruption periscope,

If not,how can a religious body like CAN addressing the unfortunate killing in southern Kaduna dabbles into party politics?

Instead of you to debunk CAN's claims, instead, you resorted to a cheap sentimental blackmail. You're what iPod call una - zombies.

Blood sucking Islamic demons.

4 Likes

Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by EmekaBlue(m): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2017
shut up...r u just knowing
Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by DIKEnaWAR: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2017
Atiku2019:
cry cry cry Reading................

E remain make Atiku wear G string dey twerk in his bid for the Presidency. grin grin grin See how uncomfortable he looks in that suit, with his clean shaven head like EFCC and the Courts, with the prison service have done the needful.

Don't get me wrong, I supported him in the APC primaries co's he was the most qualified of the lot. I wish he were President instead of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by soath(m): 9:01am On Jan 12, 2017
talktimi:
I don't think CAN "attacked" Buhari or even El Rufai the jihadists, they only spoke the truth eg if I call Buhari the grand patron of the fourth deadliest terrorist group in the world(fulani herdsmen) its not an attack or insult but simply the truth cool
Speak
Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by mfujah(m): 9:05am On Jan 12, 2017
Pastor free politics and lets face the killings in kaduna...
Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by bart10: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2017
This is the best description of Buhari's personality. I will only add "extremely" deceptive and selective for emphasis.

2 Likes

Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by buchilino(m): 9:08am On Jan 12, 2017
Aufbauh:

Why are you ranting like the "Kujerian prisoner"?
Ipob yoot detected,
Albino soldier confirmed! cheesy

DATS ALL UR GOOD AT, INSULTING N ABUSING PPLE

2 Likes

Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by ideatoprince18(m): 9:09am On Jan 12, 2017
Holyman3:
Thank you Bello.
When we told the dirty broom faces the same thing, they claimed it was because Jonathan was defeated.
The hopeless group of people are the typical "suffering and smiling" Fela sang decades ago.

....and one wonders what happened to the Parrot Priest Father Mbaka. Someone please remind him it's time to talk.
Note
I did not touch your annointed, I just asked what happened to his voice.
..... Lil ..... Bro but u called him a PARROT!!!
Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by kingdompropty: 9:09am On Jan 12, 2017
True!

Also include criminally.

He is criminally deceptive and selective.
Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by chiefoluigwe(m): 9:09am On Jan 12, 2017
And this is because he does not tolerate you excesses the way Badluck Jonathan did or what. Abeg rest and look for something useful to do with your time
Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by mmsen: 9:10am On Jan 12, 2017
Einl:

...yeah... reason to teach Nigerians.

Shamefully yet still the President hasn't said anything about the mass murders. Sad. Unfortunate.

Up till today I don't know what exactly Buhari said that convinced Nigerians to vote for him.

He promised his kinsmen free money.

And the useless mallams in the mosques told their usual lies about Islamic duty etc.
Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by sirfee(m): 9:10am On Jan 12, 2017
Aufbauh:

2 Likes

Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by Vince77(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2017
Holyman3:
Thank you Bello.
When we told the dirty broom faces the same thing, they claimed it was because Jonathan was defeated.
The hopeless group of people are the typical "suffering and smiling" Fela sang decades ago.

....and one wonders what happened to the Parrot Priest Father Mbaka. Someone please remind him it's time to talk.
Note

grin grin grin grin
Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 12, 2017
skywalker240:
I think picking up assorted Ak 47s and some deadly weapons to kill these idiots when they attack is the best option

self defence wont be a sin.

As 4 buhari, where they asleep....or didnt they see the handwriting on the wall undecided

And someone somewhere will still say one nigeria when its clear its heading into disintergration due to tribal and religious conflicts

by the way,....

What's the cause of this crisis?
Has it got to do with the stunning of Elrufai when he went to kaf?
The way the pastor poured out,rings a political siding.
Hu are those killing the southern kaduna people?Is this a tribal war BTW two ethnic towns?
The news is scanty,uncertain and deceptive.

Somehow
Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by complexstuffs(m): 9:18am On Jan 12, 2017
Splashme:

“Everything about the President is deceptive and selective because of which he will not win the antigraft fight,” -
Chairman of Kano Chapter of CAN, Bishop Ransome Bello.

Lol, same Northern CAN that ganged up against GEJ and threw their support behind this Daura dummy

Nigeria shall be great again

1 Like

Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by Unimaginable123: 9:19am On Jan 12, 2017
mfujah:
Pastor free politics and lets face the killings in kaduna...
are the killings in southern kaduna not politically motivated?

1 Like

Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 12, 2017
CXLVII:
When did CAN become a political arm in Nigeria?

The association has "Totally" lost track of its aim and objective.

lost track by condemning the silence of the government on the killing of its citizens?, I bet when those blood thirsty imams spoke you didn't find it appalling that perpetrators are the ones calling for the victims to be arrested? Just out of curiosity, are you a Muslim?
Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by mfujah(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2017
Unimaginable123:
are the killings in southern kaduna not politically motivated?
To me NO... i see that as a conflict between two tribes... if it was kindly explain!
Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by fanex: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2017
CAN and religious leaders can criticize Buhari but can mobilize its members to vote for a selected candidate? i laugh grin

remember what they said during election that the church does not get involved in politics when politics is root of everything? no worry they will soon take their churches from them.
who is deceiving who?

the churches alone can change the destiny of Nigeria!!!

Holyman3:
Thank you Bello.

Note
Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by CXLVII: 9:24am On Jan 12, 2017
2dugged:
lost track by condemning the silence of the government on the killing of its citizens?, I bet when those blood thirsty imams spoke you didn't find it appalling that perpetrators are the ones calling for the victims o be arrested? Just put of curiosity, are you a Muslim?

The Government was never silent as even the IGP visited the region. I happen to have read the statement form the muslim clerics on nairaland calling for peace and that both parties should sheath there sword. Am an Atheist. Just hurts to know the damage an acclaimed God has done to existence through religion.
Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by Unimaginable123: 9:25am On Jan 12, 2017
danjumakolo:

What's the cause of this crisis?
Has it got to do with the stunning of Elrufai when he went to kaf?
The way the pastor poured out,rings a political siding.
Hu are those killing the southern kaduna people?Is this a tribal war BTW two ethnic towns?
The news is scanty,uncertain and deceptive.

Somehow
the killings are not between 2 ethnic towns. Southern kaduna is owned and wholly inhabited by christains. A peaceful, beautiful region. But fulani herdsmen that trekked from Senegal to Nigeria want to take over the region, to establish their grazing reserves for their cows. So they go about like thieves in the night and in daytime, aided by security agents, killing peaceful villagers in their homes and in their farms.
That's what the whole story is about.
Hope you are enlightened now.

1 Like

Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by EMMAHOT: 9:25am On Jan 12, 2017
shocked As King Solomon The Wisest And Smart Philosopher Will Say " Nigeria Is A Sure Way Ticket To Hell(yea The One Located At The West Of Africa), I Repeat Hades " Ebele 4:1-9 grin
Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by Unimaginable123: 9:27am On Jan 12, 2017
CXLVII:

The Government was never silent as even the IGP visited the region. I happen to have read the statement form the muslim clerics on nairaland calling for peace and that both parties should sheath there sword. Am an Atheist. Just hurts to know the damage an acclaimed God has done to existence through religion.
u can be whatever u want to be. Peaceful christains are being murdered by fulani herdsmen and u have to speak about it truthfully

1 Like

Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by dfav: 9:30am On Jan 12, 2017
I thought the Vice-president is a pastor why is he not speaking for the Christian suffering.

Why is he quiet

Is it only in collecting tithes and offering that he and other so called men of God will know that we including the southern kaduna christian and others are children of the same God?

1 Like

Re: "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2017
CXLVII:

rather you should say allah, because looking at this issue and every other country suffering from terrorism, they are from a particular religion
which peace? Seems you read the wrong thread,calling for the arrest of people is calling for peace? Hehehehe I literally had to laugh, it's either you are a Muslim or you belong the the class of atheist who find it easier to pick on Christians because they fear for their head should they use the same momentum to criticize Islam

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? / Prophet Uebert Angel Of Zimbabwe Attacks Prophet TB Joshua During Prophecy / Hoodlums Attack Church, Cart Away Day's Offerings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.