Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? (1638 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Should Women Lead A Congregation Or A Church? / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by daveson07: 6:54am On Jan 12, 2017
1st Corinthians 14:34 says....
Let your women keep silence in the
churches: for it is not permitted unto
them to speak; but they are commanded
to be under obedience, as also saith the
law.

Why then do Women of the world disobeyed God and neglected what the Bible said or Bible is not relevant in church again?

I've never seen any woman lead in Mosques,why is it always the christian women?
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by felixomor: 7:20am On Jan 12, 2017
Even in the early church, there were women ministers.
Paul addressed a problem perculiar to a certain assembly. It should not be taken out of context, too much.
And also Your reference to Women in mosque does not follow.
Christianity started long before islam.
Christianity is on its own.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by Elkay3: 7:20am On Jan 12, 2017
May be you should search deeper.
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by randomperson: 7:36am On Jan 12, 2017
felixomor:
Even in the early church, there were women ministers.
Paul addressed a problem perculiar to a certain assembly. It should not be taken out of context, too much.
And also Your reference to Women in mosque does not follow.
Christianity started long before islam.
Christianity is on its own.

Shalom
grin grin ... So There are honest Christians? Thought everyone was like u.
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by EvangelistNdudi(m): 7:55am On Jan 12, 2017
1Timothy 4:1-2
Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons. 2 These people are hypocrites and liars, and their consciences are dead.

That is what is happening now in our churches
Any church that refuse/reject the doctrine in the bible is not for God

My brother/sister, you need to flee from that church
We cannot claim to love God but reject his doctrine

Ignorance is what is killing many of us
"They can't understand because they are in the dark. They are excluded from the life that God approves of because of their ignorance and stubbornness."
Ephesians 4:18-19

My advice once again
Flee from that kind church
Worship GOD the way he wanted you to
Not the way you want

This is one of the reason miracle is no more happening in the world

We want miracle as of old but we cannot worship him as of old

Peace
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by felixomor: 8:27am On Jan 12, 2017
randomperson:

grin grin ... So There are honest Christians? Thought everyone was like u.

Read before u reply.
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by randomperson: 8:32am On Jan 12, 2017
felixomor:

Read before u reply.
Already read... And I see Christians who take the bible at its word that women should be quiet in church. Then I see u, who believes his own ideas are superior to those of the bible tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by felixomor: 8:38am On Jan 12, 2017
randomperson:

Already read... And I see Christians who take the bible at its word that women should be quiet in church. Then I see u, who believes his own ideas are superior to those of the bible tongue

Hehehe....
Even the bible showed that the Berean christians used to dig deep privately.
Its the beauty of Christianity.
Study comes with various depths of Revelation.

But obviously fools who depend on copy and paste google arguments can never see that.
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by daveson07: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2017
EvangelistNdudi:
1Timothy 4:1-2
Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons. 2 These people are hypocrites and liars, and their consciences are dead.

That is what is happening now in our churches
Any church that refuse/reject the doctrine in the bible is not for God

My brother/sister, you need to flee from that church
We cannot claim to love God but reject his doctrine

Ignorance is what is killing many of us
"They can't understand because they are in the dark. They are excluded from the life that God approves of because of their ignorance and stubbornness."
Ephesians 4:18-19

My advice once again
Flee from that kind church
Worship GOD the way he wanted you to
Not the way you want

This is one of the reason miracle is no more happening in the world

We want miracle as of old but we cannot worship him as of old

Peace

God bless u abundantly
i thought i was the only one viewing it from dat perspective
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by randomperson: 8:45am On Jan 12, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehe....

But obviously fools who depend on copy and paste google arguments can never see that.
Lolz... I thought the bible was supposed to provide wisdom but with all your studying, your balance of intelligence is still in a deficit tongue ...
1Corinthians- women should be quiet. 1st Timothy- women should be quiet. But u in all your "wisdom" decide that it's definitely not saying that...
All these days, u have been saying there's a deeper meaning, but when you're asked what the meaning is.. U begin to "baa baa meh meh baa!!" grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by daveson07: 8:47am On Jan 12, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehe....

google arguments?
You must be delusional,was google around wen d bible was written?
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by felixomor: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2017
daveson07:

google arguments?

Oh,
show yourself.
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by felixomor: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2017
randomperson:

Lolz... I thought the bible was supposed to provide wisdom but with all your studying, your balance of intelligence is still in a deficit tongue ...
1Corinthians- women should be quiet. 1st Timothy- women should be quiet. But u in all your "wisdom" decide that it's definitely not saying that...
All these days, u have been saying there's a deeper meaning, but when you're asked what the meaning is.. U begin to "baa baa meh men baa!!" grin

Hehehehe.
I can see the bible is already making u cry.

cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by felixomor: 8:50am On Jan 12, 2017
daveson07:

google arguments?

Only a fool would expect what is done in mosques to obtain in churches.
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by randomperson: 8:54am On Jan 12, 2017
felixomor:

Why are you attacking him too... I thought he's your Christian brother. Guess I was mistaken
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by felixomor: 8:55am On Jan 12, 2017
randomperson:

Why are you attacking him too... I thought he's your Christian brother. Guess I was mistaken

Where did i attack him?
Blind man
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by randomperson: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2017
felixomor:

Where did i attack him?
Blind man
U just called him a fool
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by felixomor: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2017
randomperson:

U just called him a fool

Quote me where i did.
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by daveson07: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2017
felixomor:

now i know why Solomon ask for wisdom and understanding

i quote d bible first hand,I just made reference to their mode of worship,that doesn't mean we should follow their ways

ok why don't u try and interpret what was written in d Bible to me in a way i will understand.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by EvangelistNdudi(m): 8:58am On Jan 12, 2017
daveson07:

God bless u abundantly
i thought i was the only one viewing it from dat perspective
amen my brother
May God give us more understanding
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by dotman4real007(m): 9:00am On Jan 12, 2017
which kin question be this? Shee you dont want them to get God fearing husbands again nii? Dont you know that we only notice them when they are ushers and choristers in the church? all of them go to church for only one mission, to get a God fearing husband!!!
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by daveson07: 9:01am On Jan 12, 2017
randomperson:
U just called him a fool
. He can call me watever he likes,dat doesn't change who i am.
Understandin is the best gift God can give to man
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by randomperson: 9:02am On Jan 12, 2017
felixomor:

Quote me where i did.
" felixomor:

Only a fool would expect what is done in mosques to obtain in churches."
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by felixomor: 9:02am On Jan 12, 2017
daveson07:

now i know why Solomon ask for wisdom and understanding

i quote d bible first hand,I just made reference to their mode of worship,that doesn't mean we should follow their ways

ok why don't u try and interpret what was written in d Bible to me in a way i will understand.

Read my first comment immediately below the Op.
I explained it there.
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by felixomor: 9:03am On Jan 12, 2017
randomperson:

" felixomor:

Only a fool would expect what is done in mosques to obtain in churches."

So where is his name in the quote?
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by daveson07: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2017
dotman4real007:
which kin question be this? Shee you dont want them to get God fearing husbands again nii? Dont you know that we only notice them when they are ushers and choristers in the church? all of them go to church for only one mission, to get a God fearing husband!!!

hmmm......
dotman4real007:

hmmm......
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by dotman4real007(m): 9:11am On Jan 12, 2017
daveson07:

hmmm......
hmmm......
Na true talk ooo!!!
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by randomperson: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2017
felixomor:

So where is his name in the quote?
Really?? U quoted him and u need to mention his name before we know you're talking to him?? ... Guy, stop falling hand now!
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by felixomor: 9:14am On Jan 12, 2017
randomperson:

Really?? U quoted him and u need to mention his name before we know you're talking to him?? ... Guy, stop falling hand now!

Sharrap.
U dont know how to read in between lines in the bible but here u are trying to put meaning in between my own lines.
I pity u
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by randomperson: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2017
felixomor:

Sharrap.
U dont know how to read in between lines in the bible but here u are trying to put meaning in between my own lines.
I pity u
Read in between the lines grin grin ... Guy why? U are just making me laugh here... U clearly typed fool and u are saying read between the lines?? ... This your "wisdom" no be here o grin
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by felixomor: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2017
randomperson:

Read in between the lines grin grin ... Guy why? U are just making me laugh here... U clearly typed fool and u are saying read between the lines?? ... This your "wisdom" no be here o grin

Quiet.
People like u r called fools in many parts of the bible,

If so, Why dont i adress u as fool therefore?
Mscheww
Re: Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? by randomperson: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2017
felixomor:

Quiet.
People like u r called fools in many parts of the bible,

If so, Why dont i adress u as fool therefore?
Mscheww
I don't really care what u call me... Your opinion is inconsequential but calling another Christian a fool because he believes the actual words of the bible??... That's a new low

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Giving Tithe Is Wrong ,then Giving of Offering should be wrong also . / Wide Projector Screen For Churches / Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.