Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere (15854 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack / E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate / Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by QuietHammer(m): 9:55am On Jan 12, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

That was how your ancestors beat their chest before they were chased from kwara to present day ibadan by a band of fulani cattle-rearers. grin
Okay my igbo brother

1 Like

Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by kcnwaigbo: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2017
Keegan:

Yes, Buhari won with only 500k votes in the Southwest and yet all of you from the cursed part of the country always blame this same Southwestners here on Nairaland claiming they IMPOSED a dullard on YOU.
So tell me Mr. Suegbe son of Pako, which is which?

stop telling us you were a main factor in his victory shikena!!!
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2017
mrikay:
Some kids with smartphones just come here to make rubbish of Seun's Blog...

Anyways, Sahara Reporters is the Eye that sees in the Dark. We all should support them because if the Government silences them, we have no one else to blow the whistle against corruption.

R.I.P :

Gani Fawenmi

Fela Anikulapo Kuti

Wole Soyinka

And all those good men.
hahaha

Bros Soyinka is still alife na
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by galaxy2020(m): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2017
Nobody wanted to kill you my brother, stop making up stories. we no be Mumu, what goes around, comes around. Go and answer the charges against you. This is change.
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by Cadamlk: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2017
Qmerit:
Thought he lives in USA just asking?
Yes he comes to Nigeria often.
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2017
kcnwaigbo:

That fool is a hired mercenary used by politicians to blackmail their oppponents.He is no bloody journalist.Sahara reporters are not involved in journalism rather character assassinations and blackmail

Hmmmm, never thought of it that way before
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by Cadamlk: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2017
SouthWestBlood:

Power has changed hand. He wouldn't be in Nigeria if PDP had the presidency.
He had never at any point in time left this country for the fear of arrest.He 's stubborn and well learned.
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by Reference(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2017
mrikay:
Some kids with smartphones just come here to make rubbish of Seun's Blog...

Anyways, Sahara Reporters is the Eye that sees in the Dark. We all should support them because if the Government silences them, we have no one else to blow the whistle against corruption.

R.I.P :

Gani Fawenmi

Fela Anikulapo Kuti

Wole Soyinka

And all those good men.

But the same powers that decimate political opposition are hailed and supported by the same Nigerians who now complain......
That is why it is a vain thing to pray for Nigeria and not Nigerians. Because they are just too dumb to live in a proper, developed and civilised society, the workings of which they just donot have a clue about. There is no way you can compare the pressure of journalism to that of political power. Journalism wilo depend on the conscience of power to perform, while political opposition is power in itself. The inability of Nigerians to seperate the only real opposition party, the PDP from the individuals who ran it and ran the country aground from the institution which should have been repaired and revitalised for the collective good of society will be an albatross on this country for years to come. The ruling party is supposedly operating at full power, but what is the result we have seen for two years now.

There is nothing Sowore can do beyond publishing, period. He cannot effect change. That is for political power. Sowore is like the warning light on your dashboard saying an break down is imminent. When the car eventually breaks down, even the warning light will die. What will save the car is a deliberate attempt at fixing things. This can only be done by political power. The economy, security, social coherence, etc. Nothing can be pushed without strong political opposition. Nigerians have set the fire for a one party state and lent a hand to autocratism. They should not complain about the fallout.

See all the noise the Republicans are making after the problematic years of George Bush Jnr. They are back in power. No one is saying '8 failed years of Republicans'. They have moved on. The Democrats did not set their stalls to 'kill' the Republicans or will they be in power today? no. Nigerians have burnt their bridges and are left with no cards on the table to choose from. Now they are crying up and down and asking for prayers here and there. Nobody should span my whatsapp messenger with nonsense requests. I have better things to do with my time.
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by 9ja4show: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2017
Police will deal with him and nothing will happen. ....anything goes in this country; you cannot do as you like here; empathy in nigeria only ends within most people families ...no love here
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by basadenet: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2017
FreeGlobe:
Buhari coming after every zombie one after the other hahaha

And very soon somebody will come after pmb also.
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by Qmerit(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
Cadamlk:
Yes he comes to Nigeria often.

Ok thanks so that guy who arrested him was monitoring him
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by willibounce1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
The guy for just stay him USA jeje... Nigerian politicians no send anybody whether you get international or local backing. They will silence you and nothing will happen. The worst is that people will protest for like one or two weeks and they will oppressed by soldiers and capitulate. If you die for Nigerians, you waste your life.
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Omoyele omo Sowore, you've been a fighter, you are always a fighter and will remain a fighter. They've always wanted to kill you right from your Unilag days when they pumped lead into you, but God miraculously saved you. The Lord who saw you through Abacha will see you through this one. You will not die. You will live to contribute your quota to our national development and save Nigeria from her oppressors. Do not deter. The Lord is on your side.
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by Phobia1: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
FreeGlobe:
Buhari coming after every zombie one after the other hahaha
That person who Programmed ur brain needs an award.
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by SamiraF: 12:43am On Jan 13, 2017
Sowore has bitten off more than he can chew. See the worwor way he is shaking and shouting. Why was he scared to sign his bail conditions? He has met his waterloo, criminal defamation and blackmail are serious crimes, not ordinary libel civil offences.
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by SamiraF: 12:49am On Jan 13, 2017
kcnwaigbo:

That fool is a hired mercenary used by politicians to blackmail their oppponents.He is no bloody journalist.Sahara reporters are not involved in journalism rather character assassinations and blackmail

Sowore has entered one chance, his godfathers of vice extortion and blackmail, Tinubu and Amaechi have run for cover. His boyfriend Magu is fighting his own battles running away from answering DSS questions. See the way Sowore is shaking and shouting like a cornered rat? Why is Sahara not publishing his pictures and telling Nigerians that "reliable sources have revealed" this and that? LWKMD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over National Security Meeting (PHOTOS) / Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting / Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.