Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me (30707 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Success5313(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
when will people learned?
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by GudlockJoena: 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Everyone invested in a Ponzi scheme is already criminal minded.

You already know that your gain is directly going to be loss for someone else, and that by quitting you accelerated the demise of the scheme.

So the true crooks are not just the people that started the racket, but you also that took money you did not work for and ran away.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Success5313(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by gbengalite(m): 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
The law of deminishing return will always come in
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
Op na pant ... to come create thread for this kind tin ..even woman wrapper know sey na to cast the woman bluff am be the normal response ..nothing she fit do ..if na me ..I go bark like better dog she no go near my number again

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by greggng: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
francleanflexy:
I joined one of these whatsapp Ponzi groups on Friday.
In the group, when pay N7,500 you will be paired with two people to pay you 7,500. Thereny doubling your money in just 20 hours.

I knew that this Ponzi scheme could fold fast but I decided to invest since it was still new.

On Friday, I invested N7,500 and on Saturday I got my 15,000.

WOW!!! cool cash. But as a sharp guy that I was, I knew that this wouldn't last long so instead of investing again, i deleted myself from the group.

Fast forward to today, one of the people that paid me called.
She was a woman. She started spitting fire and brimstone That I should refund her money.
I told her that she should go to the group and demand her money but she said that the group is having troubles that they are not pairing people again and that I should refund her money since I am the one she knows.

She threatened to deal with me if I don't refund her money and she reminded me that she has my account number and name and that she can use those details to get back at me.

I'm confused now. Do I bow to her pressure And refund the money or call her bluff?

Refund her the money for ur peace of mind. Ponzi scheme is fradulent and criminal

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Lilimax(f): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
people should learn to be wise cos we have so many Ponzi Schemes out there shocked
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
unclecycs:
Op na pant ... to come create thread for this kind tin ..even woman wrapper know sey na to cast the woman bluff am be the normal response ..nothing she fit do ..[/b]if na me ..I go bark like better dog she no go near my number again

Agbero grin

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Roy11: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Success5313:

when u have learnt how to contruct a good sentence.

5 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Soteriahascome: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Roy11:

when u have learnt how to contruct a good sentence.

8 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by elfico(m): 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
It has come to the stage where now find every opportunity to scam our neighbors and consider ourselves smart. Everybody who joins a ponzi scheme knows fully well that they are taking someone's money and that in the end some people would definitely lose. But not a typical Nigerian, so long as he is not affected, then its fair game. You might as well rob people at gun point because to be honest, I dont see the difference. The sad part is that they sell the idea to people who are ignorant of how it works just so that they can make quick cash and claim that they are "sharp".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
LouisBERG:
What's she gonna do with your account details? Lolz. The ponzi scheme is a function of Algorithm processes, maybe she has forgotten you once paid someone #7500 before getting 15K...she should have known that the scheme is likely to crash one day and some unfortunate folks will be at the receiving end when it eventually happens guess what, she is One of them... Drink a cup of water and relax she ain't doing nothing with those details..

But bros na wa to you o.. You just collect money vamose
grin

#caLLmeBERG

Sharp guy

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Eyaa. So people are still joining ponzi schemes. Continue. She thought she will quickly collect her double money and dash out like you did grin
Alas, the trap caught her!
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Milichoco(f): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hello .. so sad .. but money should be made ...

I can create a hyip site ,a site like mmm etc .. ponzi schemes for anyone here who is wiling to concur.

view my profile or send a mail to blogrical@gmail.Com
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
francleanflexy:
In the group, when pay N7,500 you will be paired with two people to pay you 7,500. Thereny doubling your money in just 20 hours.

I knew that this Ponzi scheme could fold fast but I decided to invest since it was still new.

WOW!!! cool cash. But as a sharp guy that I was, I knew that this wouldn't last long so instead of investing again, i deleted myself from the group.

She was a woman. She started spitting fire and brimstone That I should refund her money.
I told her that she should go to the group and demand her money but she said that the group is having troubles that they are not pairing people again and that I should refund her money since I am the one she knows.

She threatened to deal with me if I don't refund her money and she reminded me that she has my account number and name and that she can use those details to get back at me.

I'm confused now. Do I bow to her pressure And refund the money or call her bluff?

You my friend deserve an award ...Smart , having foresight and quick to act.

Dude ignore her, you earned that money legitimately...Even if she goes to court she will loose...You didn't ask her to pay you..The group did...You should screen mumch those charts or record her threats then go to the police and report her

3 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
GudlockJoena:
Everyone invested in a Ponzi scheme is already criminal minded.

You already know that your gain is directly going to be loss for someone else, and that by quitting you accelerated the demise of the scheme.

So the true crooks are not just the people that started the racket, but you also that took money you did not work for and ran away.
Say it again.
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by LoveJesus87(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Coldfeet:
One chance grin
walai Baba nla one chance grin grin
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by mecussey(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
francleanflexy:

lol...this thing funny die...why mmm thrived was bc it far distance ponzi...where person wey pay you fit be from another tribe all together and terms and conditions are clearly written. This whatsapp own no be am at all.
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by ceejay80s(m): 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
greggng:

Refund her the money for ur peace of mind. Ponzi scheme is fradulent and criminal

why should he refund the money? he did not steal the money from her, he got paid and decided not to play the game again, abi na by force?

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by anyicash(m): 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
francleanflexy:

just tell the woman to go and shut d fvck up. since she didn't listen to FG warnings against ponzi scheme..just tell her that she has been MMMed.

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by ceejay80s(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
francleanflexy:

first off, dont return the money, u did not steal it, she knew fully well that that ponzi scheme would flop someday and she ignored, it was ur time to to be paid and u collected ur own money and u decided that u were no longer interested in the game...
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by chronique(m): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
willbayo:
Be a good Samaritan nd return her money bro

Return fire! Let it serve as a lesson to her.
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by dominique(f): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
elfico:
It has come to the stage where now find every opportunity to scam our neighbors and consider ourselves smart. Everybody who joins a ponzi scheme knows fully well that they are taking someone's money and that in the end some people would definitely lose. But not a typical Nigerian, so long as he is not affected, then its fair game. You might as well rob people at gun point because to be honest, I dont see the difference. The sad part is that they sell the idea to people who are ignorant of how it works just so that they can make quick cash and claim that they are "sharp".

Couldn't have said it better.

Op is a fraudster, same thing goes for the lady.

3 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by fergieboy: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2017

Guy you broke the rule of ponzi scheme... You dont just collect money and run away... Thats not the aim of ponzi scheme...

Kindly refund that woman her money..
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by bydot1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Coldfeet:
One chance grin
serious one cheesy cheesy
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by bydot1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
ceejay80s:

why should he refund the money? he did not steal the money from her, he got paid and decide not to play the game again, abi na by force?
I tire oo
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by bluejean(f): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
If u r not at peace wit yrself return her money n regard it as bad investment.

If she wanna fight u without being diabolical I will say u should go 4 it if not , grant her wish

If anythn happens 2 u those in support wouldn't b there o

Search yr hrt n follow it
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
funmilade4real:

l
I for ingredient.
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by darqly(m): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
If you're really as smart as you claim, you'd take her threats seriously and protect yourself.

Firstly, she has your account details. Ignore what others are telling you, she can make life difficult for you- if she pushes the right buttons.

Your account has BVN I believe, which reveals your biodata and contact address. If you're blacklisted on the BVN server, you are Finished, as far as the financial industry in Nigeria is concerned. And this is the major purpose of the BVN, to weed out shady characters and build up a credit worthy register. I'd tread carefully if I were you.
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by teebillz: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Tell her to go to the bank or police and explain to them exactly what happened.
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Mekusstriker(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
9jakohai:
The above story is why Nigeria will always remain a backward nation.

The OP and the lady threatening him....both of them are cut from the same cloth.

OP, Madam....what you people did was not right.

Go and work for your money. Even if na cleaner you dey do....it is better to earn money honestly doing cleaning job, than to earn quick money.

And to all those calling the OP sharp guy.....continue. What he has done is not right.
Who tell you say wetin him do no right? He remember that he paid 7500 to sombori and now received his money back plus adawa 7500 and decided to quit. You dey hia dey open mouth wey dey dey like yash wey wan shit osogbo stew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.