Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me (30704 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mekusstriker:

Who tell you say wetin him do no right? He remember that he paid 7500 to sombori and now received his money back plus adawa 7500 and decided to quit. You dey hia dey open mouth wey dey dey like yash wey wan shit osogbo stew

That is some nice language you use there....at the bolded.

Pray you do not teach your children to speak like that.

I stand by my original post. Good afternoon.
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by moppie123(m): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Okay let's say you pay her back and later on she gets matched with 2 people that would pay her #7500 each. Do you think she will send back your money?

Greedy woman. She wants to eat her cake and have it. Ignore her, she can't do nada.

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by LouisBERG: 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=Soteriahascome post=52744427][/quote] Hahaha... wicked!!! grin

#caLLmeBERG
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by pokipoki: 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
She doesnt have a case....ask her not to disturb you again or you get her arrested...

NO BANK WILL LISTEN TO HER!

Greedy and lazy Nigerians....

Kudos to the guy who originated the SCAM!

Ndi ara!

The best thing to do is to call her and settle the problem amicably. She can go and bribe bank officials get your address and deal with you as threatened. Don't understand estimate people that are hurt. Especially women.

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by fmlala: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
I joined one of these whatsapp Ponzi groups on Friday.
In the group, when pay N7,500 you will be paired with two people to pay you 7,500. Thereny doubling your money in just 20 hours.

I knew that this Ponzi scheme could fold fast but I decided to invest since it was still new.

On Friday, I invested N7,500 and on Saturday I got my 15,000.

WOW!!! cool cash. But as a sharp guy that I was, I knew that this wouldn't last long so instead of investing again, i deleted myself from the group.

Fast forward to today, one of the people that paid me called.
She was a woman. She started spitting fire and brimstone That I should refund her money.
I told her that she should go to the group and demand her money but she said that the group is having troubles that they are not pairing people again and that I should refund her money since I am the one she knows.

She threatened to deal with me if I don't refund her money and she reminded me that she has my account number and name and that she can use those details to get back at me.

I'm confused now. Do I bow to her pressure And refund the money or call her bluff?

..Don't mind her, its her choice to do it and she took the risk. Don't give a f**k.
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by ify84(m): 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
If she had begged you... I would advice you consider her... But since she has threatened u...... Then, let her go police, d police will arrest her first for doing ponzi scheme
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Janelle07(f): 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
chai! I just remembered how a friend of mine was seriously convincing me to join MMM...that she has made more than 75k and I should watch out she'll soon own a boutique...e no reach two weeks my friend no gree pick my call...didn't know that MMM Don freeze abi Na frozen sef.
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by albertfidels: 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
My dear if you must join any of these....... Pls stake as you can endure because you aint gonna do nothing when it crashes
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Koolking(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
She doesnt have a case....ask her not to disturb you again or you get her arrested...

NO BANK WILL LISTEN TO HER!

Greedy and lazy Nigerians....

Kudos to the guy who originated the SCAM!

Ndi ara!

I mean rare Genius. Last night I spent hours trying to figure out the mystery surrounding this guy and the 'Satoshi Nakamoto' (Inventors of BitCoin).

The world is about to experience the biggest fraud with MMM & bitcoin invention in the history of mankind. Nigerians enjoy cutting corners and are too docile for my liking. They are the biggest target and they will fall abysmally.

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by habsydiamond(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Women and Awoof are twin sisters.
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by mechanics(m): 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
hahaha, nawa o, she has no case ignore her but get ur lawyers ready sha, she may decide to play pranks and allow u to waste ur money on lawyers o.
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by naniawini(f): 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lol grin d woman is crazy sha... Na so den chop my sis monie.... She went to open her own group and it lasted 4 3days as she got her monies bk... She close d group....
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
In the group, when pay N7,500 you will be paired with two people to pay you 7,500. Thereny doubling your money in just 20 hours.

I knew that this Ponzi scheme could fold fast but I decided to invest since it was still new.

WOW!!! cool cash. But as a sharp guy that I was, I knew that this wouldn't last long so instead of investing again, i deleted myself from the group.

She was a woman. She started spitting fire and brimstone That I should refund her money.
I told her that she should go to the group and demand her money but she said that the group is having troubles that they are not pairing people again and that I should refund her money since I am the one she knows.

She threatened to deal with me if I don't refund her money and she reminded me that she has my account number and name and that she can use those details to get back at me.

I'm confused now. Do I bow to her pressure And refund the money or call her bluff?
how are we sure u are not accomplice of the scheme
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by emperor650(m): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
My brother. I hope u read this, this girl may do as she said, similar thing happened, where a colleague of mine was arrested through bank order from court. The order was to fix his bank and whenever he come to bank for complain, the bank was to arrest him for fraud. I will advise you to refund her money.
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by anyicash(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Roy11:

when u have learnt how to contruct a good sentence.
and also when u too learn how to spell words correctly.

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Dolypson04(m): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2017

You will be the greatest fool if you refund the money. Ask her.
Did you force her to send the money?
Did you transact any businesses with her without delivering her goods or rendering her services?
if she insist to report you to any authorities, do her a favour. Send her transport fare.
I lost 10k to one of those groups and I considered it as a lesson learnt. Life goes on
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Milichoco:
Hello .. so sad .. but money should be made ...

I can create a hyip site ,a site like mmm etc .. ponzi schemes for anyone here who is wiling to concur.

view my profile or send a mail to blogrical@gmail.Com

buahaahahahaha! !.. Kikikikikikikuki

you also want your own cut
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
fergieboy:

Guy you broke the rule of ponzi scheme... You dont just collect money and run away... Thats not the aim of ponzi scheme...

Kindly refund that woman her money..

which one be her money. !

who will refund the 7,5k he paid to join the scheme
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Milichoco(f): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
carmag:

buahaahahahaha! !.. Kikikikikikikuki

you also want your own cut
haha, yess oh.
I'm about creating a hyip site for someone oh , and his aim is to scam people.
But he will be paying for like a week then run away.
Anyway, everyone is on his/her own, if they're using the site for educational purposes " Good" but if not ,they're on their own.
I've already done my job.
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by LadyH(f): 4:35am On Jan 13, 2017
XXLDICK:
Shun her jare

But I really want to know whose account the first set of monies were paid to.

I guess the admin. He don use the group hammer.

She doesn't have a case against you.

If she can have a case against anybody, it's the person who created the group.

MMM don give people scamming idea.

Again, I need to know where the first set of monies were paid to.
def the grp admin!
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by tosyne2much(m): 7:18am On Jan 13, 2017
emymeeky:
My guy you too sharp . We need sharp guys like you to continue teaching empty headed and brainwashed zombified Nigerians lessons . I wish I had time . I'll create my own WhatsApp group , prepare a radicalizing text and distribute it to my very sure victims. Get them to subscribe to my lies. Chop my own share and delete the group ... Just to teach people some lessons while smiling to the bank as a reward of my labour.

But fortunately and unfortunately, I have many engagements in form of legitimate businesses chasing me helter skelter.

Don't quote me if you can't withstand my reply .

Lalasticlala, move this to fp and ama prepare you a snake thread.
You're just a funny dude cheesy
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by tosyne2much(m): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2017
Her threats can do nothing.. You can only her refund her money if you're the compassionate type
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by fergieboy: 7:37am On Jan 13, 2017
carmag:

which one be her money. !

who will refund the 7,5k he paid to join the scheme
The person that he paid too paid another person too

That why its called ponzi scheme

You don't just collect money and back out
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2017

why is your moniker not clickable?
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by hemafixy: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2017
Need your own ponzi site? Send an email now to getmyponzi@outlook.com
Full features available with high speed hosting
- Full featured admin area
- Priority GH
- Auto / Manual GH
- Auto / Manual PH
- Direct Matching
- Timer Countdown
- Auto / Manual Matching
- Referral Settings
- Referral Links
- Different Categories
- SSL
- Fully functional dashboard
- Optional professional website

We currently power 3 ponzi sites successfully in Nigeria, start your own now before the window of opportunity closes
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by donswizzi(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
She go refund u if nah she recieve am? Oga go chill for bar de sip your harp ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.