Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

"I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online (10474 Views)

Plus Size Lady Accidentally Leaks Picture Of Her Boobs Online / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by CEO1(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2017
The Lady says that while everyone else are proud owners of cars and houses, she also is going to flaunt what she proudly owns, her two healthy boobs and she doesn’t care what anyone has to say.
She even says God is awesome, for the boobs…

http://www.onenigeriablog.com/2017/01/i-am-proud-to-have-big-bobs-lady.html

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by LifeofAirforce1: 9:47am On Jan 12, 2017
Oniranu

Don't go and marry

8 Likes

Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by hordhunharyor(m): 10:00am On Jan 12, 2017
Cowbell our milk grin

12 Likes

Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by brandydaniells(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2017
not bad eeh I like it

1 Like

Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by paschal47(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2017
Another HOEly spirit has been released.

Who let the dog out? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by Defaramade(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2017
She should carry her boobs to the ATM machine and use it to collect money na, mtcheew undecided

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by 2dice01: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2017
those boo.bs go don fall pass c.ronaldo for inside box 18
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by momentarylapse: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
Oniranu

Don't go and marry

Otondo!

Don't go and finally create your album! Till you begin rap for stage with walking stick na that time your eye go clear!
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by Medunah: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
She ugllly
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
I cant even have urge, the thing go just sidon ni. #TEAMIHATEBIGBOOBS
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by Adonis7: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hh
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
Oniranu

Don't go and marry
is marriage the measure for success?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by walebizz(m): 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
eyes rolling*OMG* I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Yeye They Smell o grin grin grin
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
Abeg, make una See What This White Garment "Couple" Were Caught Doing In Broad Day Light lipsrsealed

http://vaselinecrew..com/2017/01/see-what-this-white-garment-couple-were.html
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by ZenaSTORY(f): 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
shameless
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by waluga(m): 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
pls did anyone have one of those memes with #OLOSHO...to give
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by ajasbaba(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
THOSE THING YOU ARE CARRYING NAH PROBLEM.

SERIOUS CHEST PAIN
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by jashar(f): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
.... Don't blame her jare. cry

That's all she thinks she has to offer.
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by xarookqh(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2017

Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by Adamsen(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hmmm...clap for yourself...
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by abeyaktech: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
Olosho everywhere. Omo ale.....
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
dis boob fit cause goslo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by talk2rotman(m): 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
i pity u gidi gaan
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Well that's the only thing she has, she has to market it. I rather have brain than Boob's.
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by Abayor7: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
it's like something is going on in the bottom left pic grin
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Dem say big boobs dey cause back pain..baby can I epp u to carry ur pain wink kiss
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by Azeequeen(f): 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Chest no go dey pain am?? It's just as if she is carrying the all the problems of Nigeria
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by souloho19(m): 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
One thousand ways to die tongue
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
When boob's is the only thing she has to offer in her life undecided
This is part of the reasons why some referred to ladies as sex objects.
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by Opakan2: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Someone should get a milking machine, milk that mammal dry and share free milk at IDP camps cool
Re: "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online by uzuede4(f): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
Oniranu

Don't go and marry
Airforce 1, you don marry? grin
LifeofAirforce1:
Oniranu

Don't go and marry
Airforce 1, you don marry?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE The Big Africa Lady's Hips trending on IGram (18+photos) / If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend / DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.