Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend (10467 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Man Sees You And Begins Rubbing His Head? / Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by kinginvagina: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
It's an expression that means a girl in your life can be your ruination. Naturally ladies bring their emotional, financial, physical and any other form of problem to men in exchange for their love, support and body.

Men have to be most careful when choosing a girl to be with, if you don't have a future with her quickly have your way and dump her, Never keep her for too long because of your future.

A woman's world revolve around men while a man's world revolve around the world.

Be wise

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by sammyije(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2017

7 Likes

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by CaptainSALAZAR: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by delishpot: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
You care so much about your future and the best way to safe guard it is to "quickly use and dump" women? grin grin na which future you say you dey protect again?
Leave devil out of it.... Your mindset is the tool the devil is using to destroy you. Sleeping with random girls up and down while knowing thatt you have no plans to be with them is what will ruin you. Stop looking for women to blame for all your self infkicted misfortune.

6 Likes

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by finalboss(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
kinginvagina:
It's an expression that means a girl in your life can be your ruination. Naturally ladies bring their emotional, financial, physical and any other form of problem to men in exchange for their love, support and body.

Men have to be most careful when choosing a girl to be with, if you don't have a future with her quickly have your way and dump her, Never keep her for too long because of your future.

A woman's world revolve around men while a man's world revolve around the world.

Be wise

wow... well done bruv...
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by finalboss(m): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
my friend is suffering from this till today ... this lady still won't leave him.. all his business just crashing ,he is not moving forward at all...she is living with him and her mother and Pastor knows about it..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by finalboss(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
she is lazy and she eats a lot.. watch video on YouTube from morning till night.. go to saloon. and she likes sex.

chased away mine when I noticed she's not adding anything to my life.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hmmm
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
finalboss:
she is lazy and she eats a lot.. watch video on YouTube from morning till night.. go to saloon. and she likes sex.

chased away mine when I noticed she's not adding anything to my life.
There's nothing like dating a lady that has a lot to contribute to your life

I will say mine is just a blessing in disguise

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by MyNewJackeT: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
what do girls contribute to guys except to just be a sperm bank.

she doesn't want to do anything

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
There's nothing like dating a lady that has a lot to contribute to your life

I will say mine is just a blessing in disguise
haleluyah Tosin finally has a girlfriend... I hope you two do like that in the oza room grin

2 Likes

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by adepeter2027(m): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
For those that take relationship/love/women/ladies serious.

As for me, I don't agree with the op

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
dingbang:
haleluyah Tosin finally has a girlfriend... I hope you two do like that in the oza room grin
You this man sha cheesy

You expect make I no get babe at my age ni? tongue
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by wtfcoded: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Thats just 100 of u
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by tayadof9ja(m): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
They are nothing but unavoidable bunch of liabilities and problems

7 Likes

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by eezeribe(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
The liabilities have avoided this thread like a virus... But the truth is always bitter...
You nailed it Mr.Op...

11 Likes

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by finalboss(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
sad they are ready to trap you with their chasm of doom

3 Likes

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
You this man sha cheesy

You expect make I no get babe at my age ni? tongue
lol I been think say u still dey do guy... grin
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
finalboss:
sad they are ready to trap you with their chasm of doom
my brother... You are so right... First, you just don't get to save... You spend and spend and spend...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Arthurwinner(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
I got a plan just to keep on making grams......I feel like Pablo wen I hit da kilo gram

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Maxi112: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
My brother, no matter how you pretend you don't want them, certainly not when you're doing well, even your exes will go out looking for your number.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
All this talk, and guys would still not learn their lesson. Next thing they'll still be chasing Susanna up and down like a native cock. What do you call that?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Rukkydelta(f): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Maxi112:
My brother, no matter how you pretend you don't want them, certainly not when you're doing well, even your exes will go out looking for your number.
It's your decision to allow them into your life
You can tell them no and show them you mean it
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Rukkydelta(f): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Same apply to the Ladies
Most guys are destiny killers... Stay away from them

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by ikp120(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
No be small devil these girlfriends be o. sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Kimcutie: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Same apply to the Ladies
Most guys are destiny killers... Stay away from them
Tell me more please, seems you have an experience
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Same apply to the Ladies Most guys are destiny killers... Stay away from them
#Word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mmmmmmmmm

Mine Na headache

Hw can u you expect me to make 30mins-45mins Talking on phone yet all you reply me with is "yes,,, no,,,, ummmmm"" Omo e get as e be ooo I don dey distance myself 4rm her she even told me she got nothing 2 offer me

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by adepeter2027(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
Mmmmmmmmm

Mine Na headache

Hw can u you expect me to make 30mins-45mins Talking on phone yet all you reply me with is "yes,,, no,,,, ummmmm"" Omo e get as e be ooo I don dey distance myself 4rm her she even told me she got nothing 2 offer me
These responses from ladies dey turn me off.

Infact, แบน Dae give headache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Marcelo290(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
My mom told me this the very first day I set my foot out of the house...fear women!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by wins18(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
That was how I Lost huge sums of UAE currency because of her, now she is getting married to another guy, can't even call me again.
Note : Don't call me mumu yet, until you get the full gist.
Some girl friends are just bad luck personified.
ThankGod, I don't look them twice now.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Adaumunocha(f): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Marcelo290:
My mom told me this the very first day I set my foot out of the house...fear women!
Asi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos / Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? / Without Make Up Most Women Are Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.