Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,756 members, 7,865,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? (48316 Views)

See Fine Brea*sts With Stretch Mark / Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
nuttyhnic:

Maybe we can get acquainted via tele-comm...please?
What is the purpose of the meeting? Business? tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
makydebbie:

Sha let's just talk on phone...yeah business!
Also am wondering how this thread just starting getting views again...need to run! shocked
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
nuttyhnic:

Sha let's just talk on phone...yeah business!
Also am wondering how this thread just starting getting views again...need to run! shocked

If it's business, contact me at makydebbie@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by ePrive(m): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
makydebbie:
If it's business, contact me at makydebbie@yahoo.com

Wow!
Nice topic. Just read from the beginning of the thread to here.
Good to know to opinions of em ladies about a topic like this...but some phoney niggas didn't let us have more genuine opinions....they starting "hitting" at the OP....oh yeah she's beautiful....but it made other ladies reluctant to drop their opinions on the matter, slightly because they felt a bit jealous (women nature).

One was using the tortoise strategy...really nigga...you wanna be a tortoise in your next life? angry
A second started using 5k betting stake (guy go to bet9ja grin grin grin grin)...
Another one was asking whether the boobs are real grin grin grin...the hustle is real...
Then another smart nigga started using business strategy shocked shocked shocked
Guys..guyss...guysss....OP said she's married in a previous post...and if I'm married to a ghanian bae like her, I'll skin anybody trying to xroxx.

Well, the motive is well gingered, but y'all just ruined a nice thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Donstan18.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by donstan18: 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Donstan18.
Holla cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 12:19am On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Holla cheesy
Where have you been? See your head like coke bottle. angry
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by donstan18: 12:29am On Apr 02, 2018
makydebbie:
Where have you been? See your head like coke bottle. angry

Lol, haven't being around kiss

Missed me? tongue , I know you didn't cheesy

How you doing, dear?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 12:32am On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, haven't being around kiss

Missed me? tongue , I know you didn't cheesy

How you doing, dear?
Yea I noticed, work right?

I didn't joor. tongue

I'm cool I guess, you? Wanna ask a favor from you. Don't run away yet, it's not money oh. grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by donstan18: 12:34am On Apr 02, 2018
makydebbie:
Yea I noticed, work right?

I didn't joor. tongue

I'm cool I guess, you? Wanna ask a favor from you. Don't run away yet, it's not money oh. grin grin

Lol, I know you didn't cheesy

I'm good, what favour? shocked

How did you know I was scared if it'll be money grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 12:37am On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, I know you didn't cheesy

I'm good, what favour? shocked

How did you know I was scared if it'll be money grin
I've not really been active in this section lol.

Can I send a PM?

I do read comments here na, when a girl asks a naija guy for a favor, they assume it's money and run away. cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by donstan18: 12:42am On Apr 02, 2018
makydebbie:
I've not really been active in this section lol.

Can I send a PM?

I do read comments here na, when a girl asks a naija guy for a favor, they assume it's money and run away. cheesy

PM?, how urgent?

Lol, money no de nh cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 12:46am On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

PM?, how urgent?

Lol, money no de nh cheesy
Not really urgent, but I want to know if you can help me.

Lmao. grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by donstan18: 12:50am On Apr 02, 2018
makydebbie:
Not really urgent, but I want to know if you can help me.

Lmao. grin

Lol, alright.
I don't converse with the mail address I opened this acc with, I MIGHT get back to you with a mail address you can contact.

Seems it ain't something we can discuss herein, hope all is well?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 12:54am On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, alright.
I don't converse with the mail address I opened this acc with, I MIGHT get back to you with a mail address you can contact.

Seems it ain't something we can discuss herein, hope all is well?

Okay, no problem.

Yea all is well, I just think you can help me with something.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by donstan18: 1:02am On Apr 02, 2018
makydebbie:

Okay, no problem.
Yea all is well, I just think you can help me with something.
Alright.
I'll get back to you.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 1:09am On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Alright.

I'll get back to you.
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by donstan18: 1:30am On Apr 02, 2018
makydebbie:
Thanks dear.
Hey
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Hey
Sweetheart.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by donstan18: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2018
makydebbie:
Sweetheart.

Morning dear ;-*
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 7:48am On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Morning dear ;-*

Contact...

I'll modify soon
You can modify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by sawdi: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2018
makydebbie:

You don't do twitter, facebook or instagram?

Who are you? Adam's Eve?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2018
sawdi:

You don't do twitter, facebook or instagram?

Who are you? Adam's Eve?
Lol, probably.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.