Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? (3809 Views)

How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by Ugmama(m): 8:00am On Jun 21, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

I trust we are doing well and keeping safe.
Lets come together and share minds and views on this topic.

I am yet to be married and planning to do so before am 33.

I understand to get married for a guy or lady is not easy, so many things must be in place, like your emotions, cash, house, car, job etc.

Without most of these, getting married is not easy for a guy.

The purpose of this topic is for us to share experiences and also motivate people into how good or things to expect or avoid during marriage.

Moreso, things to put in place before you work down the aisle.

Thank you and I expect your wonderful comments.

#stay safe #family #life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2020
Ugmama:
Dear Nairalanders,

I trust we are doing well and keeping safe.
Lets come together and share minds and views on this topic.

I am yet to be married and planning to do so before am 33.

I understand to get married for a guy or lady is not easy, so many things must be in place, like your emotions, cash, house, car, job etc.

Without most of these, getting married is not easy for a guy.

The purpose of this topic is for us to share experiences and also motivate people into how good or things to expect or avoid during marriage.

Moreso, things to put in place before you work down the aisle.

Thank you and I expect your wonderful comments.

#stay safe #family #life
My dad married at d age of 35 so calm down, get your priorities right.

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by Kriss216: 8:03am On Jun 21, 2020
I first got married at the age of 7 under our staircase with my beautiful bride, Chidera.

Playing mummy and daddy under the staircase is one of my memorable moments.

21 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by Kriss216: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The OP is asking us not our parents.

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by Ugmama(m): 8:05am On Jun 21, 2020
Kriss216:
M

Pls Come back and give me your view bro.

No book space comot o grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by Ugmama(m): 8:06am On Jun 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:

My dear, thanks for your response.

May I get your own personal view too.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by Redoil: 8:07am On Jun 21, 2020
you must be a psychologically stable person And make sure your partner is psychologically stable if not na real troubles you go see

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by donbachi(m): 8:07am On Jun 21, 2020
Support base system.
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:07am On Jun 21, 2020
Ugmama:

My dear, thanks for your response.

May I get your own personal view too.
No view yet on the subject.
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:08am On Jun 21, 2020
Kriss216:

The OP is asking us not our parents.
You don't mean it. Everybody got their own time o.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by Ugmama(m): 8:09am On Jun 21, 2020
Redoil:
you must be a psychologically stable person And make sure your partner is psychologically stable if not na real troubles you go see

Thank you so much. Please are you married, how old were you then?
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by Ugmama(m): 8:09am On Jun 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No view yet on the subject.

OK. If you're not married, what age would you like to get married?
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by Ugmama(m): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Everybody should also have a plan and work to achieve any set goal.
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2020
Ugmama:

Thanks for the invite.

Can you share your view please.

Someone may learn from It.
am not yet married, I guess I need to change my mentality that a man that would love u enof to call once a day, generous enof to be dere for u wen u are in trouble, take God seriously and say NO to pre-marital sex are a rare find
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2020
Ugmama:

OK. If you're not married, what age would you like to get married?
Mid 30s

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by Kriss216: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Exactly. Time also waits for no one.

Let's marry next weekend. It's our time.
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by Ugmama(m): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
am not yet married, I guess I need to change my mentality that a man that would love u enof to call once a day, generous enof to be dere for u wen u are in trouble, take God seriously and say NO to pre-marital sex are a rare find

My dear, good men still exist.

I have not slept with my fiance for once and I won't till she say I do.

I am not too churchious but I love God.

I hate long calls, and I'm generous to a fault.

So now score me cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2020
Ugmama:

Everybody should also have a plan and work to achieve any set goal.
When it comes to marriage, that can be said for a man. So Yes.
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by Ugmama(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2020
Kriss216:

Chooooo! Shoot that shot!! wink
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2020
Kriss216:

Indeed. But that shouldn't mean one should agree to marry an asshole because there's no time. Simply live ur life as it comes. No pressure jarey

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by Ugmama(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
When it comes to marriage, that can be said for a man. So Yes.

But I still don't get it when one even has money job, house etc... Still not married.

Is it that they don't see anyone they love... Till 45yrs o
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2020
Ugmama:

My dear, good men still exist.

I have not slept with my fiance for once and I won't till she say I do.

I am not too churchious but I love God.

I hate long calls, and I'm generous to a fault.

So now score me cheesy
congratulations. May GOD continue to give u grace and strength to uphold his values. Rare find indeed grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by Kriss216: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Indeed. But that shouldn't mean one should agree to marry an asshole because there's no time. Simply live ur life as it comes. No pressure jarey
Night newspapers shouldn't have the luxury to select.
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by Ugmama(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:

I support you, I know people that made such mistake.

We should pray while we work towards something.

NB: don't be in a hurry
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by Ugmama(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
congratulations. May GOD continue to give u grace and strength to uphold his values. Rare find indeed grin

Thanks dear and God bless you
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by Ugmama(m): 8:18am On Jun 21, 2020
Kriss216:

Lol... Repentance and forgiveness should work together
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by Ugmama(m): 8:26am On Jun 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Mid 30s

Ok
If that's your wish, may God grant it.
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:28am On Jun 21, 2020
Ugmama:

Ok
If that's your wish, may God grant it.
Ok ok, early 30s is fine. Mid is a stretch.
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2020
Ugmama:

I support you, I know people that made such mistake.

We should pray while we work towards something.

NB: don't be in a hurry
You enlightened.
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2020
Kriss216:

So one should marry someone who will torment their souls and probably lead to an early grave because they "night newspapers"? Hope you see the senselessness in ur post

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. / What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Couple? Pls Read! / Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.