Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? (1028 Views)

Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) / Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by JSmart4u(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
I've always been that over protective big bro when it comes to my younger sister,but recently i've become propelled to teach my younger sister about sex education,specifically how to use a condom and other forms of life experiences. This comes from the fact that,she's already changed alot physically,both in terms of physique and beauty. I love her alot. But I'm afraid that if i teach her about it,she might start practicing the
act of sex.
So nairalanders,is it advisable for me to teach her some form of sex education since the one thought in schools aren't effective enough?

NB: She's 17 by the way.

EDITED
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by sinaj(f): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
That's comprehensive sex education for u, there's nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by TrapHedges(m): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
100% if a complete virgin nigga fvuck a virgin girl raw

he will never pull out
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by dollyjoy(f): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
Sex education is taught even in junior secondary schooltongue
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
If you don't teach them, they will learn it from their mates in School.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
It is good you teach her especially being a male you can teach her all the antics of playboys.She is not too young for sex education

1 Like

Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ask a sister to do it for you....

Wetin me I sabi?
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by JSmart4u(m): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
sinaj:
That's comprehensive sex education for u, there's nothing wrong with it.

But i'm afraid that she might start praticing sex all because i gave her advice regarding it
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
Your sist is a year above me in age and you think she dosen't know such stuff.

She might be a pro
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by sinaj(f): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
JSmart4u:

But i'm afraid that she might start praticing sex all because i gave her advice regarding it
she might still practice it evn if you hold back ur advice.

It depends on choice

1 Like

Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
TrapHedges:
100% if a complete virgin nigga fvuck a virgin girl raw

he will never pull out
why won't he
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by JSmart4u(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
skillful01:
Your sist is a year above me in age and you think she dosen't know such stuff.

She might be a pro

Nor be my sister bruh.She doesnt go out at all,talkless of having a boyfriend to go to.
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by TrapHedges(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Evaberry:
why won't he
cus he wont know he is about to cum..he ll think its just d normal excitement
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
JSmart4u:

Nor be my sister bruh.She doesnt go out at all,talkless of having a boyfriend to go to.
She no dey go school?
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by JSmart4u(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
TrapHedges:

cus he wont know he is about to cum..he ll think its just d normal excitement

Lollzz even virgins dey masturbate. So that one no be point grin grin grin
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by JSmart4u(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
skillful01:
. She no dey go school?
Students have sex in your school?
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by TrapHedges(m): 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
JSmart4u:

Lollzz even virgins dey masturbate. So that one no be point grin grin grin
nah bro...ii said complete virgin..
If u waank it dosnt count again nua lol
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
JSmart4u:

Students have sex in your school?
. No,what i mean is that she already know about these stuffs. btw i'm an undergraduate. intend to take utme again to change the course.
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by JSmart4u(m): 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
TrapHedges:

nah bro...ii said complete virgin..
If u waank it dosnt count again nua lol
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by Fmartin(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
op its very very adviseable!
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by FvckShiT(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ur fůcking choice, the dįck would still come by anyways
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by chibaby1990(f): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
FvckShiT:
Ur fůcking choice, the dįck would still come by anyways
We want it at the right time.
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by FvckShiT(m): 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
chibaby1990:
We want it at the right time.
I don't fůcking agree to that..
right time?
are you celibate?
"right fůcking time?"
every time is fůcking right..
tell me,when is the fůcking right time to be ready for a dįck?
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
if u can try to show her pictures of those who have contracted stds scary ones i mean, i believe she'll imprint it to her heart by being pure sexually having seen the pictures.
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by chibaby1990(f): 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
FvckShiT:

I don't fůcking agree to that..

right time?

are you celibate?

"right fůcking time?"

every time is fůcking right..

tell me,when is the fůcking right time to be ready for a dįck?
The body and the mind must be ready, that is why we have sexual abuse as an offense.
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by FvckShiT(m): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
chibaby1990:
The body and the mind must be ready, that is why we have sexual abuse as an offense.

ur fůcking right ya know?
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by pennytrate: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
♣ • → no matter what knowledge prevails over ignorance °°

1 Like

Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by JSmart4u(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
2kaybiel:
if u can try to show her pictures of those who have contracted stds scary ones i mean, i believe she'll imprint it to her heart by being pure sexually having seen the pictures.

Lol i get your point bro
Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by Kaycee7(m): 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
2kaybiel:
Don't try this. She could develop a phobia for sex which will affect future relationships.

Give her sex education. It's long overdue. I mean ten year olds are becoming sexually curious, talk more a 17 year old.

P.S : If she has a smartphone, it doesn't matter how closeted she is. You can't control google.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom? by JSmart4u(m): 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Kaycee7:
Don't try this. She could develop a phobia for sex which will affect future relationships.

Give her sex education. It's long overdue. I mean ten year olds are becoming sexually curious, talk more a 17 year old.

P.S : If she has a smartphone, it doesn't matter how closeted she is. You can't control google.

I totally agree with your point. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Which Year Were You Born? / DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! / What Has Changed Since I Left Romance Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.