Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

On Vacation: New York City - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / On Vacation: New York City (212406 Views)

Photos Of Frozen Homes In New York After Snowstorm, Trapped Residents For Days / 5 Things Most Nigerians Do On Vacation Abroad / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
NYC....from lower Manhattan...nite view of my favourite ever getting taller high rise...still stretching to the sky.
Entering Brooklyn off Manhattan Bridge

2 Likes

Re: On Vacation: New York City by MPSA(m): 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Originalsly:
Why not open your own thread about South Africa? Those interested will go there.... this is for those interested in NYC...abeg...represent yourself and your interests.

You will never found Kenyans complaining like you Guys, What are you crying for? grin Something isn't right about you, I am telling you, You are all angry, grin

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by MPSA(m): 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
The other one will come and tell me, I must open my own thread, This useless.. grin
Re: On Vacation: New York City by gnykelly(m): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
MPSA:
Now you can see my medication is working grin Have a good time Mr NY grin

capetown is more beautiful and cleaner than newyork.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by gnykelly(m): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
MPSA:

Cape Town is the most beautiful city Brother, The combination of table mountain, and the ocean play the important role, cleanliness and good infrastructure add more spark to the city.

create a thread and mention me i would love to see it.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by NumeroUno7(m): 5:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Create a thread about SA I want to see that place, upload photos of their babes too
Re: On Vacation: New York City by osayuwamwen(m): 7:48am On Dec 14, 2017
MPSA:

Before the end of this week, I promise to show you Santon, and Pretoria, I am going to Pretoria, but I will pass through Santon, Believe me My Brother, SA is the best grin, I want to show nairalanders the inner beauty of SA grin OP encouraged me to do that grin
do you know that Lagos currently have the largest refinery and petro-chemicals in Africa and 6th in the world.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by osayuwamwen(m): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2017
MPSA:

Cape Town is the most beautiful city Brother, The combination of table mountain, and the ocean play the important role, cleanliness and good infrastructure add more spark to the city.
do you know that Nigeria have an indigenous car manufacturing company, innoson motors (IVN) check here for pictures http://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.nairaland.com/4228012/innoson-motors-officially-unveils-new&hl=en-NG&tg=85&tk=140396390404352
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Moety: 8:33am On Dec 14, 2017
MPSA:

Post pictures of Johannesburg CBD...The area around Hillbrow just after Park station on Gautrain. cheesy grin
Re: On Vacation: New York City by MPSA(m): 11:21am On Dec 14, 2017
gnykelly:

create a thread and mention me i would love to see it.

grin OK
Re: On Vacation: New York City by MPSA(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2017
osayuwamwen:
do you know that Lagos currently have the largest refinery and petro-chemicals in Africa and 6th in the world.

Good news for the people of Nigeria, May God bless your country, even more.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Ttipsy(f): 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
lol... looks like SA is dope more than NY.

but where's Nigeria ?? Abj, Lsg, kano, Ibadan, owrri, uyo, calabar, ontsha, pH, etc

Nigeria politicians r wicked. infrastructure wise, SA is ahead...
Re: On Vacation: New York City by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Richhard:

haha was about to type this, watched Narcos?
Yeah I did to the part where he was killed.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by osayuwamwen(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ttipsy:
lol... looks like SA is dope more than NY.

but where's Nigeria ?? Abj, Lsg, kano, Ibadan, owrri, uyo, calabar, ontsha, pH, etc

Nigeria politicians r wicked. infrastructure wise, SA is ahead...
lol, pdp is wicked they have ruled this country for decades without meaningful development

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by iconize(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
MPSA:

You want me to post dirty area, where you are selling old cloth and shoes, NO Brother, MPSA Don't like that area grin You must talk about Santon if you want to talk MPSA grin That area is yours and your Brothers grin

Lol, You sound like Eroza. He used to be here.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by osayuwamwen(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
MPSA:
Few Johannesburg pictures
lol, we have beautiful cities too this is a pic of Vitoria Island in Lagos

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by HUSTLEOFMAN: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
osayuwamwen:
lol, we have beautiful cities too this is a pic of Vitoria Island in Lagos

Bro, make us proud small jare.

grin grin
Re: On Vacation: New York City by osayuwamwen(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Abuja is the only planed city in Africa packed with nature cool
Re: On Vacation: New York City by darfay: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Justwise, seun pls ban the mpsa and osayuwamen for derailing this thread abeg

3 Likes

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Dremca(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
osayuwamwen:
Abuja is the only planed city in Africa packed with nature cool
Bros you no dey shame to dey compare Lagos and Abuja to Jo'burg and Cape town. Naija dey learn work 4 where SA dey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (53) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.