Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Jigawa Government Demolishes RCCG And Lords Chosen Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jigawa Government Demolishes RCCG And Lords Chosen Church (43434 Views)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Government Demolishes RCCG And Lords Chosen Church by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:35am On Jan 13, 2017
satowind:
If they where properly warned and it was in an illegal site then this is no news mean while have u guys Eva seen someone that finished his out her eraser
before i answer u..u answer my own first...u don ever attend hausa albino burial grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Government Demolishes RCCG And Lords Chosen Church by King44(m): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2017
gurunlocker:
Mosques are always built with permission under law....
yeeee mogbe, na u b building permit Officer of jigawa u can lie for Africa
Re: Jigawa Government Demolishes RCCG And Lords Chosen Church by gurunlocker: 9:38am On Jan 13, 2017
King44:
yeeee mogbe, na u b building permit Officer of jigawa u can lie for Africa

You should understand my post is sacarsm
Re: Jigawa Government Demolishes RCCG And Lords Chosen Church by Godson1978: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2017
This state is One of the state that Does not want to see Church build with all passion.in their master Plan they do not Have place for church, but Every corner u see mosque build without collecting permission . Christian have to travel miles before they get to church. Why they ve corner to themselves for mosque. Are there no Muslim in other state. Have u heard of any church demolished or mosque. This only happens in the north because they are not true Muslim. Very few are true Muslim in the north.U can only see most true Muslim in east,west ,south and few north central. I ve seen Muslim defending Christian. Is just that majority of them are just praying 5times a day but their Heart full with evil. If Christian are not in the north today the same people will cause problem for the true Muslim. Not all of them are bad or wicked. My prayer is that this few true Muslim will starting talking before it is too late for them too.
Re: Jigawa Government Demolishes RCCG And Lords Chosen Church by Phobia1: 11:34am On Jan 14, 2017
naijagobetter:
the existance of nigeria as it affect religion has to be redifined, meanwhile, 'christian states' should respond in same measure if not this rubbish wil consume us all before we know it. El rufia is begging for military deployment in Kaduna state to consoludate their gains not to maintain peace nd protect lives.
this are just structures believed to be obstructing developments by the govt.
Churches and Mosques were demolished in Lagos and nobody poison there sef. Why the noise now?
I'm not understanding
Re: Jigawa Government Demolishes RCCG And Lords Chosen Church by hysteriabox(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
Godson1978:
This state is One of the state that Does not want to see Church build with all passion.in their master Plan they do not Have place for church, but Every corner u see mosque build without collecting permission . Christian have to travel miles before they get to church. Why they ve corner to themselves for mosque. Are there no Muslim in other state. Have u heard of any church demolished or mosque. This only happens in the north because they are not true Muslim. Very few are true Muslim in the north.U can only see most true Muslim in east,west ,south and few north central. I ve seen Muslim defending Christian. Is just that majority of them are just praying 5times a day but their Heart full with evil. If Christian are not in the north today the same people will cause problem for the true Muslim. Not all of them are bad or wicked. My prayer is that this few true Muslim will starting talking before it is too late for them too.

Ignoramus...you ought to be neutered for spreading lies! Do you stay here in jigawa? You have a copy of the master plan? You have been caught in any meetibg btw govt n CAN in the state? Please go and educate yourself b4 typing! Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Years After Biodun Kumuyi: How Time Flies! / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.