Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? (7368 Views)

Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. / M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots? / Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by kaydee(m): 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2007
@ Skingo

You'll never stop deluding yourself!
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by PoDeep(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2007
Naijafan,
have u got gino's cd? dats my best nigerian rap album this year(actually dropp'd last year).
I like
1. No be God?
2. Farabale
3. Eh-oh
4. Grindin'
5. Isale gan gan
6. I'll show u
7. Lagos
8. Lord have mercy
9. Pain plus work
10. Etc!
The album is generally tight, got more than I expected. He's good, I used to think he was wack. Dat Lagos track is still my favorite Lagos anthem so far. Holla!
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by alisigwe(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2007
sup gino fans,dont ya think he is the best in naija all thru,pain plus work is tight like like fire and i bet mode is simply punching and trying to claim abt keeping it real and all that,gino's own rap is straight 4rm the heart not to get recognized,he is really going to grab those awards if aint no politics stuff cuz it's all abt been close to one ayo nd all that.ya know what i mean.think abt that track=dont wanna live without you.he sang and rapped.cmon fellars lets talk ant Hip hop 4rm the heart not punchlines and sauce trash,who is just dissing nine cuz he wants publicity.Bleep all that cuz i am really waiting 4 the day i record a track with GINO.1LUV
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by alisigwe(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2007
4ST GINOis tight like u dead woods who cant come out of that modfe'shadow.how many of u knew him when he never blew this way,we do watch him perform at abj then when no jigger gave a Bleep about him ,now he pays some dude to post shits about him been the saviour of rap,and all that.reps to podeepand all real Hip hop fans out there. blackface,a.china,ghetto p,and all street fighters out there its peace to all of u.
D-END IS NEAR
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by skingo(m): 1:37am On Jun 26, 2007
gino dey vex
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by skingo(m): 1:42am On Jun 26, 2007
besides alisgwe. punchlines, metaphors, word play are part of music. its what makes it different from having a regular conversation, or just saying anything, thats why some people can rap and some cant.
I give u that Gino is Nice. him album try. i like it. i have it. i bump it. but u cant save hiphop either so dont address a subject u have little knowledge about.
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by oraclefemi(m): 4:02am On Jun 26, 2007
[b][/b] listen yall Mode 9 has got more flows than sauce kids, mode 9 can rep naija on the streets of NY any day any time on battles and freestyles not on written verses .I dont think sauce kid can do that moreso with the rap sauce kid is doing he wont even be recognised in any rap related american states pls lets appreciate it no easy ooo, and pls tell Rugged man that after Ehen and the diss track to kennis music , nothing from him interests me at all , what is he doing anywayz , PLS REAL PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT RAP IS ALL ABOUT WONT GIVE STREET CREDIT TO SAUCE KID AT ALLL, HABBA UNA BLIND ,
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by MP007(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2007
who is dissing who, any of them on american radio? that aint no dissing , thats pure bullshitting
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by PoDeep(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2007
Is American radio now a criteria for dissing?
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by gbadex1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2007
don't mind the mofo. These are the kind of people that disgust me - Nigerians with inferiority complex that would rather use another man's yardstick for judging their music. . .

Next tin, im go dey talk say 2 baba na trash. . .
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by skingo(m): 2:23am On Jun 27, 2007
oraclefemi its called street credibility, street cred for short
credit has nothin to do with it.

besides go in the streeets first and come back with stas and facts about what youre saying then we'll believe you.
until then, u're still a rookie on nairaland.com

u start on the bench
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by folanusi(m): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2007
I think Chucky n' dj chronic need to grow up some/
wad u know about hip hop, wenz your time goin' come?
u think u know lyrics, think your game is tight/
dey through jibe over the net, why una no fight?

i think its time u start to respect another mans hand-work
cause if u don't, my guy then u know you're bleeped.

talk about mode 9 talk about sauce kid,
but to them all your saying don't mean a shit,
can't even mix a beat, dnt u think its time u take a peak-into
the lives of theez men, and then n only then,
will u understand that the rap game is for the men-
with heart, with deep lyrics, no be wey dey make remix,
dey copy other people track dey use am to make money

these are 2 original rappers with their heads on tight,
n i doubt if any of them will go down without a fight.
but my advice to you to net rappers is go get yourself a life.

Peace
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by chukky76(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2007
u think you've dropped rhymes abi?
in my sleep i do better my little laddie!!

you think you've showed skills, you stupid fool
but all nairalanders can see is your digital drool
from wanting mad skills like what mode 9's got
which is why he's hot, exactly why you're not

i'm not a net rapper, just an "appreciator" of good music
i work for an investment bank, so dont you confuse it
i wrote this in five minutes and i aint even a rapper
imagine what happens when i put pen to paper

go learn a trade u'll never make it at rap
cos all you'll ever spew, is lyrical crap
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by folanusi(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2007
u yab me- with your wack lyrics,  there is tears in my eye/
i prayed i never see the day that hip hop will finally die
but now even rif-rafs  and boys scouts don dey come out dey rhyme,

p'ple like u need exposure, 2 learn a bit of respect /
its quite obvious u didnt get none that's why u step up n' test,
the lyical master;  its not my job to balst ya/,
n i aint ready to foster-   your sorry Ass,
  because my guy your time don pass/ A'LAS

you silly bore/  i bet u think your real hardcore/,
trying to form some hip hop slang/ with your shit ass rhyme/
comin out to brag that u work in an investment bank/
i bet your trying to impress da ladies with your weak ass jam/
even secuirity man sef  fit claim to dey work for bank/

u no dey shame/ n' its obvious from your name,
u go around, n call yourself chucky/  i bet your really ugly,
thats why u think that nairaland is where u can get a honey,
my guy i sorry, please grow up n stop your folly/
think about that ugly chucky da dolly
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by skingo(m): 1:10am On Jun 28, 2007
oya chukky go and call mode 9 to help u, person don get your time grin lipsrsealed
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by chukky76(m): 7:46am On Jun 28, 2007
is that a call to battle? because i aint going to yield
i'm focused in life, i aint playing the field

while u dabbling in rap, hoping for a payoff
i rock lewin's to work, complete with cut offs

try your luck at rap, try earning some credit
then come talk to me,i'll  show u how to spend it

you might have my time, because yours comes cheap,
too busy with my portfolios, too busy stacking heaps

i'm good at what u do,  but i aint standing to fight
you'll be lost in my world, so get a bleeping  life.
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by folanusi(m): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2007
I'm back with venom/,
i spit out with momentum/,
i'll make your whole lyrical crew to feel my fucking vengance/
no more contesting, why u trying to talk big/
u think u can impress me/
claiming to where TM Lewin, when your t -shirts N Y S C,

i'll cut u down/, i'll expose u as a lyrical clown
you don accept now, say time don come for you to finally bow.

u no dey fear u come out public n' u call me a fool/
if u lived in a civilized country u can bet your life that i'll sue,
f!@kin' destroy you,/  n' if your girl wer'nt so Ugly, guess i would av f@#cked her too/
i go expose you, let l the whole world know da truth 'bout you,/
u look my profile com dey beg me make i dash you my shoe
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by gbadex1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2007
Lol, this is interesting. . .
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by chukky76(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2007
with your silly contrived rhymes, you think that you're funny
make sense, what does growing up have to do with a movie dolly?
is that even a real word? or you formed it to rhyme with folly?
checked your pic, seriously you calling me ugly?

in case u wondering, i'll explain what contrived means,
it means stringing rhymes together, without making any sense
but like terry says, u think say na beans
rhyme like u converse, else it makes you look dense

i aint battling you, just trying to prove a point,
teach you some poetry, you ignorant c u n t
went to jand because in naija you've run out of luck
now u earn a living at a uk starbucks

you want to make it at rap, try learning some poetry,
balance it out, maybe you'll make it like floetry
want to blow up on me? i'll give you the shank, put you on a shelf
and please note the word bank never rhymes with itself

said i'm fronting as a banker , just to get the ladies,
prob what u do, seeing as you look all shady
you look like a no good hustler, black and scaring white folk
cut the stupid afro, we in the nineties bloke!!

i aint a rapper, but i'll match you as a wordsmith
i'm live in naija, not a brokeass yankee deadbeat
i'm educated,i'm focused, i shine, still i'm street
u chasing wild dreams, fake chains , imitation gold teeth

now that thats over, i hope u've learnt how to rhyme
and skingo come on, i don't need modenine
i'm killing this guy, i'll bury his shine
now all i need is a shovel and buckets of lime
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by chukky76(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2007
folnusi you're too fake
i waited and waited but you didnt show
i'm off to abuja, first class company expense to advise a client.
at least you have the whole weekend to put up something but judging from your last post i know you aint got nothing. it was soooo weak

learn how to rhyme, its a friendly advise not a diss. stop contriving and make sense
you've never met my girl but u brought her in just to squeeze a rhyme out, pathetic

and beg you for shoe? thats more pathetic! where did that come in?

i'm giving you three days to impress me.
see you monday
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by folanusi(m): 1:36am On Jun 29, 2007
u say u dey go abuja, u say we go meet for monday,
but i wonder, what happened to saturday and sunday?

OK !!   it seems u don't have a computer at home,
if u no beg me, my nigger i no go leave u alone/

you want me to impress u , but rather ill fucking depress u,
torment u, oppress u, - until i finally surpress u

you're tryin' to lecture me, my brother, 
      - wats up with that?
I'm sure with my master's degree., i could probably
             - lecture your Dad/

u diss'd my afro with your weak rymes - hoping for fame,
what a shame., because me n' u
                      we no be the same , ,
ive been in the game,
long before u could spell out your name/

even the Louis vutton sunglasses wey i dey wear,
   is far more expensive than what your broke ass earns in a year, ,/

get your facts right because we're not in the ninties no more,
   we are in 2007, common nigga are u really that Dumb
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by folanusi(m): 1:44am On Jun 29, 2007
wack MC's like dj chukky make hip hop look 
                                             -ridiculous, ,
i can't help but laugh 'cause your fucking -
                                              hilarious, ,
with your shit ryhmes 'n jibes u make it so -
                                                        obvious, ,
that your the weekest n' lamest MC outa -
                                                        all of us/

so sit down n' learn,- and go with the flow/
until u learn from p'ple like us, B4 your skills go grow/
your light go shine and your glory go show,/
but u refuse to show respect, my brother no be so
your first ever plane trip to abuja, u jus had to let the whole world know/
u dey form Mr big shot, ,   my brother na u Biko.

u claim you are good at what I do - /
bragging to us about how investment Banking made you!
well i can bet you drive a hummer jeep too,
but Mr money man, "why we no dey see you for news?"

my guy u no fit scope me, because i no be your chick/
mr investment banker how much do u earn in a week/
grin grin grin grin

uve never owned a TM Lewin.,
                                       your just yearning/
even us wey dey buy TM with sterling.,
                                       were not bragging/

u think im battling? for what ? /   for Bronx
                                                     or For Queens?
no be war, i jus de tell u say - / u no be the
                                                         lyrical king
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by skingo(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2007
chukky you dont have appeal! and i can tell u have nothin else to do.
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by alisigwe(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2007
now,skingo it turns out that the game sucks without dissing and all that.but jigger its far from reality.talking abt been the saviour of  rap is simply trying to say that all u worshippers of 9 should walk around with his potrait cuz it simply sucks when some of us aint never gonn understand the reason why we walk up to a cd store to look 4 a rap cd,i aint gat nth against punchlines,methaphors and all that shit,i only trying to let u know that mixtapes are simply made to potray how good u can talk ur mouth,albums are simply meant to talk abt ur life,why dont u all listen and learn 4rm the dudes we are copying,its war when real dudes come out of their  shadow to talk as if they aint never gat aims to blow,or is  it life posting shits abt rappers all ur life,tell me skingo are u ever gonn claim u know all,its all abt learning till we die,so learn the difference btw being popular inthe net and real life fame,the studio is our lab,we gat plans to blow and let the young homies know its meant to inspire,not just punching and braging,its all 1 rhymes.
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by skingo(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2007
u said all that shit and at the end of ur sentence, u just had to Tiawn, GboSa Gbosa Gbosa!
1 Rhymes,
i cant shout! see urself, u see urself! no be ur fault, School far from ur house,
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by chukky76(m): 7:40am On Jul 02, 2007
skingo/saucekid like i expect you to be objective when it comes to my matter.

i've proved my point, no need hanging around you retards any longer than necessary.

IN YOUR FACE
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by skingo(m): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2007
see this chukky of a fool! let me go and buy water. im coming back
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by folanusi(m): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2007
Why chukky dey vex now? hip hop is a game . its all about attitude. if u aint got the rite attitude to deal with it, then u have no business in hip hop. so my guy, why u dey vex?
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by alisigwe(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2007
skingo,u think say na life to dey post shits  till u kawa all ur life.it aint real, its simply meant 4 peeps under 16.u no go fit stand the shit if u start am cuz i bet u just staring at ur moms computer typing bullshits u aint gat no concern abt.beef na 4 jiggers way go fit do am 4 peeps to listen in tapes.mumu 4 la
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2007
Chukky u r definetly d man, u'v gat lines bro, but i wuld still give props 2 folanusi, im sef dey try, but sincerely chukky wound folanusi badly,

" i'm good at what u do, but i aint standing to fight
you'll be lost in my world, so get a bleeping life."

damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 grin grin grin grin

kip it comin guys,
but as 4 mode being betta dan sauce, dat one is mos'def, very obvious na
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by smigael: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2007
yo, i have just joined this site after been recommended by a friend. must say its really great.

i have particularly taken intrest in this trend, and i must say that top marks to folanusi for keeping it real.

i am not a rapper but rather an insurance broker in New york, but growing up in the Bronx ive got a lot of friends that want to b the next Nas or Jay z. i grew up going to lyrical battles and rap wars with my friends and i have seen people that really have the ability and talent to drop lyrical bombs.

so when i say that i respect u both (folanusi & chukky), that shuld mean somtin.

but folanusi men, how do u do it? comming up with madd shit like that?

" you want to lecture me, my brother wats up wid that?
       im sure with my masters degree i could probably lecture you dad?"

where da hell did that come from? us da man my man. please contact me men. reply to this and we'll arrange how to hook up on line or somethin.

nice one both y'all. keep the rap war goin on!!!!!
peace.
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by alisigwe(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2007
sup smigel,u think peeps over here is really keeping it tight?what ya think about our rap shit,u rap 4 real or just a core fan.cuz its really going to be war after this period.its been a long time coming.u know abt =gino ,that dude is tight but we coming .stay tight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asa's New Album Rocks! Nigeria's Corinne Bailey Rae. / Download The Official VIDEO: MC Galaxy – Sukus / Jennifer Eliogu - Onulu Ube Nwanne LYRICS / MP3 DOWNLOAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.