Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies (6357 Views)

A Guy Snapped Pictures With His Girlfriend Showing Her Dirty Buttocks(pictures) / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by Dockaysworld: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
A young Nigerian boy identified as Daniel Ogbeide, has decided to expose his unrepentant girlfriend anita, who he claims finds it hard to wash her underwear.

According to a post which he shared on fb a few days ago, Daniel claims to have gotten tired of dishing out series of advice to her, so decided to expose her with the hope that she will repent from the act, threatening to do more if she does not turn a new leaf.

Here is what he wrote:

'This is my girlfriend…i’m so tired of talking to her..she finds it hard to wash her undies..sometimes,i even wash it for her…

i am tired of talking to her and this time i want to disgrace her.. ANITA i hope you change when you see this cox am going to do more..
i don’t need you anymore..you ar a dirty bitch..you just have a fine face and i regret the day i met u.. thank you for almost making me a fool by washing your undies all in the name of love'.

see the graphic photo below

Source;https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/08/03/dirty-nigerian-guy-shames-girlfriend-shares-photo-dirty-undies/

Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
What kind of silly generation is this and OP, you ain't helping matters. Biko include graphics.

This guy deserves some accolades but meanwhile this is a foolish act. So immature.
If you're tired of the girl, simply tell her to go .
This is the real definition of "Exposing the dirty linens outside".

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by Cholls(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dockaysworld:
A young Nigerian boy identified as Daniel Ogbeide, has decided to expose his unrepentant girlfriend anita, who he claims finds it hard to wash her underwear.

According to a post which he shared on fb a few days ago, Daniel claims to have gotten tired of dishing out series of advice to her, so decided to expose her with the hope that she will repent from the act, threatening to do more if she does not turn a new leaf.

Here is what he wrote:

'This is my girlfriend…i’m so tired of talking to her..she finds it hard to wash her undies..sometimes,i even wash it for her…

i am tired of talking to her and this time i want to disgrace her.. ANITA i hope you change when you see this cox am going to do more..
i don’t need you anymore..you ar a dirty bitch..you just have a fine face and i regret the day i met u.. thank you for almost making me a fool by washing your undies all in the name of love'.

Source;https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/08/03/dirty-nigerian-guy-shames-girlfriend-shares-photo-dirty-undies/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by Divay22(f): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dockaysworld:

Here is what he wrote:

'This is my girlfriend…i’m so tired of talking to her..she finds it hard to wash her undies..sometimes[b],i even wash it for her…
[/b]

So what is the almost doing there, when you actually washed it... Oga she made you a fool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
This guy has the most mischievous face I've ever seen. I believe this story 100% grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by Morbeta11(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
This one is dirtynus.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by ObaKlaz: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
Jesu Kristi! shocked shocked shocked. The undies be like wetin babalawo don finish work on top for money rituals! To worsen matters, she might just be the type always demanding mouth action.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by LuciferChristi: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
Divay22:

So what is the almost doing there, when you actually washed it... Oga she made you a fool grin grin

Console yourself pig.

How does this hide the fact that your undies look like a rag dipped in brake fluid?

Personal hygiene is a big problem with you women that's why rotten fish smell has become second-nature to your lot.
You girls hide under make-up, perfumes and all sorts of artificial concealers.

Nigerian men are strong!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by milemimi93(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
Was there any need displaying those naira notes?

Btw this is an old news..
Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by LuciferChristi: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is not a panty. This is a pant.

Just pant. Nothing fanciful there.

Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
embarassed

Daaamn! Whoever wears that panty is definitely dirty sha.. If any girl can't wash her panty coz she's lazy, she definitely don't like to wash her NUNU as well lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by Divay22(f): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Console yourself pig.

How does this hide the fact that your undies look like a rag dipped in brake fluid?

Personal hygiene is a big problem with you women that's why rotten fish smell has become second-nature to your lot.
You girls hide under make-up, perfumes and all sorts of artificial concealers.

Nigerian men are strong!
Lol grin grin grin
You win.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by lilmax(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
one of the girls I dated in 1982 was dirty like this, they appear clean outside but in the inside crap
Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by AceDomino(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
And I'm seeing a big comparison between the guys face and his girlfriend dirty pant.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by MeeLan: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
this guy is a nugget!
Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by Holywizard: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Someone would still use his tongue to lick, suck, bite and kiss her toto�

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by DanseMacabre(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
And some people go still dey give this girl head. Tufiakwa.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Words cannot describe how disgusting this is. It looks like she shits and pisses without wiping, then, masturbates and cums in the same pant after changing her tampon.

Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is a mensuration pant na.Maybe she didn't know when she would see her mense's or the pad she put under couldn't hold it.
Let the boyfriend show us the boxer he is wearing.
I think he is on a revenge mission.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by Lordbooster(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dude so immature mehn yuck you shudnt ve brought it to a public domain na haba...anyways check our signature for some naija 18+ hot contents
Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
Even when i thought i have seen it all shocked
Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by ExAngel007(f): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
just posting false information

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chascop:
What kind of silly generation is this and OP, you ain't helping matters. Biko include graphics.

This guy deserves some accolades but meanwhile this is a foolish act. So immature.
If you're tired of the girl, simply tell her to go .
This is the real definition of "Exposing the dirty linens outside".

What accolade does he deserve for posting kpata
Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by dingbang(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
ExAngel007:
just posting false information
me sef I don't believe the post.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by CeeteeBoii(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kpata gigan! grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by Burgerlomo: 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
embarassed

Daaamn! Whoever wears that panty is definitely dirty sha.. If any girl can't wash her panty coz she's lazy, she definitely don't like to wash her NUNU as well lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That's the main reason why some of their NUNU dey smell like locusts beans cool
Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by Bluezy13(m): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hehehe...

Imagine the facial expression of the girls viewing this thread now cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by FavourB123(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Wait a minute.... . Is that thing someone's pant.. shocked
Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by IamPlato(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2018

How Does This Change The Fact That The Guy face Be Like new Skeleton
Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by amostheo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
angry
Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by Mankosi: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chai
Re: Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies by Drniyi4u(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2)

How I Had Sex With My Old College Pro(f)essor Who Came To Visit Me / I'm Allergic To Condoms.. / VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.