Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos (62661 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
ollah1:

Why don't u counter my comment with superior facts? I guess u can't do that. As usual, empty skull Igbo is what u are

Wetin concern you on this thread
Crying upandan for unity
Aren't u ashamed
Wat a pity....wat a tribe

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Tell an afonja that Igbos are leaving
They get hypertensive
And preach unity
And will do wat ever it takes to avoid separation.......

Yorubas are nothing without Igbos
And they knw it
Quote me anywhere

My dear brother, I "totally" and "absolutely" "agree" with you, i am nothing without my fellow 'Nigerians', whether Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba or Bobrisky, we all need each other!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
googlepikins:
why don't you counter my comment with superior facts and pictures of him and you in any church. As usual Afonjas with black amala head

I know your type. You've got nothing up your sleeves. Didn't Jews kill Jesus?
Aren't israelites Jews?
Is the land presently occupied by Isrealites not given to them by Muslims ?
Aren't more Muslims in Isreal than Christains?

Why carry a muffler with Isreal's logo? I guess he is in support of Jews killing Jesus

I'm sure u won't reply with anything meaningful or related to this discuss.

Dumb mortherfcker

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

She still looks finer than you

Thats a lie. She is Very ugly. Light complexion does not necessarily translate into beauty except if you are a woman wrapper that goes for anything in pants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by lalassticlala: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Since when fat ladies bacame hot?
another question what does this things mean ipob ugandan flat heads jews

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by petrov10: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
kenonze:

U can't compare us.
She is operating far below my level
u look like an ahsewo no offenze

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Wetin concern you on this thread
Crying upandan for unity
Aren't u ashamed
Wat a pity....wat a tribe

Are u this empty headed? What's the correlation between ur comment and mine?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by phenol33(m): 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
one thing is that isreali govt never knew this murder fucker NNAMDI KALU exists....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
laudate:

Yes, o!! The soup of 'jazz they cooked for you has started bearing fruit!! undecided I really need to ask those Afonja people how they do it. They have managed to keep you on a short leash for so long! How come other ethnic groups cannot learn from them? shocked sad
Very soon u go make sense
Till then
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
cstr55:
Interesting young man.
smh @ the fact that he actually came to Nigeria and got arrested.
That is not bravery at all. That is stupidity.

Crass stupidity i would say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Bekimbo(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
soberdrunk:
See Dilector" sister fresh ooo, maybe if i marry her and take her to Ibadan, our marriage will bring forth "unity" and put to rest the quest for separation?? angry

Afonja sported

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
phenol33:
one thing is that isreali govt never knew this murder fucker NNAMDI KALU exists....
How is dat ur business
Afonja

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by googlepikins: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
ollah1:

I know your type. You've got nothing up your sleeves. Didn't Jews kill Jesus?
Aren't israelites Jews?
Is the land presently occupied by Isrealites not given to them by Muslims ?
Aren't more Muslims in Isreal than Christains?

Why carry a muffler with Isreal's logo? I guess he is in support of Jews killing Jesus

I'm sure u won't reply with anything meaningful or related to this discuss.

Dumb mortherfcker

irrelevant answers, you Afonjas have to remove this envy you people have towards Igbos, Afonjas should stop trying to be relevant. We don't want to be in the same country with you parasites. How difficult is that to understand.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
ollah1:

Are u this empty headed? What's the correlation between ur comment and mine?

Learn to mind ur business
Yoruba Muslim
Nothing concerns you and I

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Learn to mind ur business
Yoruba Muslim
Nothing concerns you and I

Why the fvck did you quote me? I knew u will never answer the questions.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Bekimbo(m): 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
Eldahrix:
i wonder why the FG allow this criminal feel like a king? His nothing but an enemy of the state.

Go kill ya self
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Thats a lie. She is Very ugly. Light complexion does not necessarily translate into beauty except if you are a woman wrapper that goes for anything in pants.
She is ugly
Pls sleep this night
Don't die of hBP
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
googlepikins:
irrelevant answers, you Afonjas have to remove this envy you people have towards Igbos, Afonjas should stop trying to be relevant. We don't want to be in the same country with you parasites. How difficult is that to understand.

Sure they are irrelevant since its not in your favour. Dumb mortherfcker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by ameezy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
kenonze:
OP
Am sorry.... U have poor taste for women
Common sense
No dey

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by darknetcom: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Cjrane2:

Afonja

Heart of darkness and evil

stop , stopp!!!...you are making me blush in ma black skin..... grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by laudate: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Very soon u go make sense
Till then

Haba!! But it is your own post that is not making sense, nah! shocked Ok, I get it .... you are still suffering from the effect of the 'jazz those Afonja chaps cooked for you. But by now, you should have developed your own otumokpo to counter its' effects! What are you still waiting for?? shocked sad Anyway .... I wish you speedy recovery. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
ollah1:

Why the fvck did you quote me? I knew u will never answer the questions.

Nothing concerns us
Nothing will forever
Yoruba Muslim go ur way

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Is he leading you?.......no
Wetin concern you?........nothing

Why don't you get a job

Take your trash to your accursed website if you don't want reasonable people to comment. This forum does not belong to myopic, gullible, archaic and crooked Ipods.
You campaigned against this forum and set up your Nigeria Forum. What has become of it ?
Shame on you. The only thing for which you can achieve success is any crime-related venture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by googlepikins: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
ollah1:

Sure they are irrelevant since its not in your favour. Dumb mortherfcker.

pick your own design and go scratch it and die

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
laudate:

Haba!! But it is your own post that is not making sense, nah! shocked Ok, I get it .... you are still suffering from the effect of the 'jazz those Afonja chaps cooked for you. But by now, you should have developed your own otumokpo to counter its' effects! What are you still waiting for?? shocked sad Anyway .... I wish you speedy recovery. sad
Keep crying
It's ur destiny
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Virus777: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
kenonze:
OP Am sorry.... U have poor taste for women
Your English is extremely poor.
It is: 'you have a poor taste in women'
Olodo!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
FuckTheMod:
Terrorists

Confused people

The stupîd Isreal people's ass they are even licking does not give a flying FÛCK about them.

Most Igbos are Christians
Christians are different from Jews are history have made us to know that the two does not really like/agree with each other.

Kanu does not even like Jesus
He has called him different names in the past e.g, DISEASE.

MUMU PEOPLE

Thank you and that means Kanu and whoever follows him are anti-christs. QED.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by darknetcom: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
ugly bassssstarrrrrrrd!!!!... grin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by 111jideofor: 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Most beautiful lady in African,so if you don't like her go and die
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Take your trash to your accursed website if you don't want reasonable people to comment. This forum does not belong to myopic, gullible, archaic and crooked Ipods.
You campaigned against this forum and set up your Nigeria Forum. What has become of it ?
Shame on you. The only thing for which you can achieve success is any crime-related venture.
So you own cyberspace grin
Waste outa waste

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by laudate: 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Keep crying
It's ur destiny

Erm, bros .... sorry to burst your bubble, but the only person crying here is You. Should I borrow you my handkerchief to wipe your tears?? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.