Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos (62667 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Ecosystem4u: 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Use ur disease ridden handkerchief on yourself u can't afford another It's ur destiny
Epic
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by darknetcom: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Bekimbo:

Are you this stupid?

why??..

i am telling you...confirmed...

ladies even get angry when i dont notice dem...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by googlepikins: 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
abokidan4shege:

you mean f(latinos) like these?
is that the latest design you people are rocking in Ibadan. Adidas face

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Cubeet: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
darknetcom:

the ladies you call afonja will never come near you if you think like this...

yoruba women dont care if a bus drive you over...
they dont have time to even notice that you exist...
The same Afonja women you run for and refuse to marry and busy looking for an Igbo lady.
I won't blame you Sha, Everyone knows the Afonja ladies are so dirty and arrogant

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by darknetcom: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Cubeet:
The same Afonja women you run for and refuse to marry and busy looking for an Igbo lady.
I won't blame you Sha, Everyone knows the Afonja ladies are so dirty and arrogant

na you dey do ya self...

we progressivs are natural born women lovers...

no matter which tribe...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by abokidan4shege: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
googlepikins:
is that the latest design you people are rocking in Ibadan. Adidas face

if you think I'm yoruba then you must be living in denial, from all I know I'd prefer to be aligned with an Afonja. Igbos are a no no in the grand scheme of things. So just get knotted!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Cubeet: 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
darknetcom:

na you dey do ya self...

we progressivs are natural born women lovers...

no matter which tribe...
Cone head Afonja
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Cubeet: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
abokidan4shege:

if you think I'm yoruba then you must be living in denial, from all I know I'd prefer to be aligned with an Afonja. Igbos are a no no in the grand scheme of things. So just get knotted!!
You are an Afonja. Stop denying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by darknetcom: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
abokidan4shege:

bros..did he realy called you afonja??..

welcome to the club of afonjas... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by joeace2020(m): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Kanu brings the afonjaz nightmare to reality..... A Nigeria without Igbos

Don't hate the man and his family rather
Hate ur self instead

Lol.. a full blooded Bini man is now an afonja or whatever you people call yourselves here. anyway girls who display their bodies for the world irritate me. I care less about the igbos, Kanu and their struggle for secession that is why said nothing about the topic, because i really don't give a damn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by darknetcom: 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Cubeet:
Cone head Afonja

chaiiii...

soon you will call even a mosquito afonja too... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by donvat1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

Approved.
You can go ahead and die a kid.
you niggi ain't got brain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Chigold101(m): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
kenonze:
OP
Am sorry.... U have poor taste for women
what do you mean?
is she not pretty?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by abokidan4shege: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
darknetcom:

bros..did he realy called you afonja??..

welcome to the club of afonjas... grin

Bros take am easy nah..I tell you say I wan join club?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by abokidan4shege: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Cubeet:
You are an Afonja. Stop denying

Clap for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by laudate: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
abokidan4shege:

Guy, no vex! You should know by now that the brains of all IPOBians is configured to default mode, that compels them to shout 'Afonja,' whenever anyone disagrees with their trend of thought. Do you know how many times I have been called that, on NL? Just pity them. Their education is grossly defective. All their teachers forgot to tell them that Nigeria has over 250 ethnic groups within her borders... cheesy or maybe they just forgot to learn this all important fact! Hehehehe..... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Michel2013: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
darknetcom:
ugly basstard...

dirty filty afonja

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by donvat1(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Thats a lie. She is Very ugly. Light complexion does not necessarily translate into beauty except if you are a woman wrapper that goes for anything in pants.
then u are one cos her laps is only deceiving you.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by abokidan4shege: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
laudate:

Guy, no vex! You should know by now that the brains of all IPOBians is configured to default mode, that compels them to shout 'Afonja,' whenever anyone disagrees with their trend of thought. Do you know how many times I have been called that, on NL? Just pity them. Their education is grossly defective. All their teachers forgot to tell them that Nigeria has over 250 ethnic groups within her borders... cheesy or maybe they just forgot to learn this all important fact! Hehehehe..... cheesy

And the most annoying thing about them is that they are the main tribe that floods all major nooks and crannies of the country, yet still have the balls to diss other tribes. Abeg I just wish nairalanders could jointly ignore them when they start with their lamentations. But they are always happy to engage you in unreasonable arguments.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by donvat1(m): 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
kenonze:
OP Am sorry.... U have poor taste for women
who is this one, you thought I'll buy your cheap publicity. you ug shaa so go fix yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Mujaheeeden: 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
knightsTempler:
This guy got the balls of steel, my respect.

Meanwhile, guys are vexing cheesy
We need to investigate those that voted for buhari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by AntiWailer: 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
donvat1:

you niggi ain't got brain

Mama advised me to stay away from low lives especially gamblers and drunkards.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by donvat1(m): 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
kenonze:

U can't compare us.
She is operating far below my level
you thought olosho got level, you're totally wrong cos even psychos will still come for a bleep
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by ceejay4real(m): 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
kenonze:
OP
Am sorry.... U have poor taste for women

Shut up you tart! You are not the lady in your profile, I can bet anything on it! Na jealousy go kill you, ewu Gambia!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by donvat1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

Mama advised me to stay away from low lives especially the ones who bet their life or are drunkards.

that's a bad Mama, why?
because she ignored your foolishness and is plotting your downfalls.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by lazsnaira(m): 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
...its time we awoke from stupidity...because i will not sit back and watch a uncircumcised beast spill bloods around me...a tooth for a teeth makes the world a peaceful place
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by hammerF: 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
soberdrunk:
See Dilector" sister fresh ooo, maybe if i marry her and take her to Ibadan, our marriage will bring forth "unity" and put to rest the quest for separation?? angry

AFONJA

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by johnaruson(m): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Buhari is making this man a god, that is the economic importance of the judicial torture!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by hammerF: 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Afonja always go back to their vomit. Only a dog is suppose to behave like that.

After calling for the extra-judicial murder of Nnamdi Kanu, now ur eyeing his sister. It is called inferiority complex. The light skinned is superior to the dark skinned slave.

Unfortunately 4 u, the director will actually behead u and ur corpse will never be found and if he doent, IPOB members will. Royalty dont mix with Afonja, go and ask the Fulani.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by xelly: 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
darknetcom:

and now??..

you think you have the right to mess up as you like because you are now jews..??...

Could you explain what you mean by "Mess up"?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by proudlyYoruba(m): 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
I remember Netanyahu statement, we are superior to the black, give them gun and they will kill themselves. He said israel is not obliged in any way to prove to the Black and Arabs that they are superior they have proved it more than 1001 ways. We do not pretend like the white that we like the black, the fact that black and arab look like human does not make them sensible human being, hedgehogs are not porcupine nor lizards are crocodile cause they look alike. If God had wanted us to be equal he would have created us in the same colour and intellect. I believe the jews are honest, godfearing people .... They no nothing more than sex and dancing and marrying many wives. An average black man does not plan his life more than a year. N.B
As for those who are here to argue about a woman pick yours.
As for those that claim the jews are their kinsmen yours is also available.
As for the one that paid homage to judaism and isrealis with his cap rather than his chi or God help him to pick his own.
As for the one who is here to insult his fellowman and blackman his own is also available.
Just get into your head Jews, isrealis, whites give no damn sh*t about you and you place them in high esteem , how will you prove yourself when you cannot break intellectual slavery. Don't give any fuc**king sh*t about any white or jew.
Some people will soon start shouting Afonja. abeg black man wake Afonja or Igbo he said give dem gun and they will kill demselves, so mine give dem internet and they will insult themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by hammerF: 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
I remember Netanyahu statement, we are superior to the black, give them gun and they will kill themselves. He said israel is not obliged in any way to prove to the Black and Arabs that they are superior they have proved it more than 1001 ways. We do not pretend like the white that we like the black, the fact that black and arab look like human does not make them sensible human being, hedgehogs are not porcupine nor lizards are crocodile cause they look alike. If God had wanted us to be equal he would have created us in the same colour and intellect. I believe the jews are honest, godfearing people .... They no nothing more than sex and dancing and marrying many wives. An average black man does not plan his life more than a year. N.B
As for those who are here to argue about a woman pick yours.
As for those that claim the jews are their kinsmen yours is also available.
As for the one that paid homage to judaism and isrealis with his cap rather than his chi or God help him to pick his own.
As for the one who is here to insult his fellowman and blackman his own is also available.
Just get into your head Jews, isrealis, whites give no damn sh*t about you and you place them in high esteem , how will you prove yourself when you cannot break intellectual slavery. Don't give any fuc**king sh*t about any white or jew.
Some people will soon start shouting Afonja. abeg black man wake Afonja or Igbo he said give dem gun and they will kill demselves, so mine give dem internet and they will insult themselves.

AFONJA HAS SEEN LIGHT SKINNED WOMAN AND HE HAS CHANGED HIS TONE. grin

U NEED TO TAKE SEVERAL SITS AND A COLD SHOWER, WHILST U FIGURE OUT THE BEST ROUTE TO ODUDUWA REPUBLIC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.