Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos (62651 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by darknetcom: 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
see him face like something a kangerou shitt out...

akpu-reloaded... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
joeace2020:

does your laps make you appear finer?

Not only her laps. Every department of her body is way above Kanu's sister's.
She will make a hit anywhere, anyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Thank you and that means Kanu and whoever follows him are anti-christs. QED.
Iam number one anti Christ
How is it ur business ?
Crawl into a hole or something
Hate earthlings....smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by darknetcom: 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
ugly son of a 99,9% prostitutes... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by joeace2020(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Not only her laps. Every department of her body is way above Kanu's sister's.
She will make a hit anywhere, anyday.

My brother she's a hooker advertising her wares. We don carry their types before.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
darknetcom:
see him face like something a kangerou shitt out...

akpu-reloaded... grin
Your greatest fear is to be alone
I feel ur pain
Accept ur fate
Yorubas are nothing without Igbos

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by darknetcom: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Your greatest fear is to be alone
I feel ur pain
Accept ur fate
Yorubas are nothing without Igbos

realy..??..

kanu is very ugly.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
joeace2020:

My brother she's a hooker advertising her wares. We don carry their types before.
Kanu brings the afonjaz nightmare to reality..... A Nigeria without Igbos

Don't hate the man and his family rather
Hate ur self instead

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by darknetcom: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
that guy is a very ugly looking mugu...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by darknetcom: 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
no way..this guy can not be black..

no black man looks soooo ugly like kanu...

kanu is champion in ugliness...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by darknetcom: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
no way..this guy can not be black..

no black man looks soooo ugly like kanu...

kanu is champion in ugliness..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
laudate:

Erm, bros .... sorry to burst your bubble, but the only person crying here is You. Should I borrow you my handkerchief to wipe your tears?? undecided
Use ur disease ridden handkerchief on yourself u can't afford another
It's ur destiny
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by johnamedu: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Eldahrix:
i wonder why the FG allow this criminal feel like a king? His nothing but an enemy of the state.
Nnamdi KANU is not a criminal. Going by the way Fulani herdsmen kill people in this country, don't u think It is better to be like him than to allow them kill you like a chicken. Do u think everybody is a coward like u.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by darknetcom: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
chaiii..ugly as hell...this wan come in my face,i would only say, "chaiii,walahi,you are very ugly,mbok"...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

She still looks finer than you
I disagree. The Bae is Hot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by darknetcom: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
Bekimbo:

Chai,I fell your pain

me,i am better looking than kanu..

confirmed by many ladies...

even igbo ladies for that matter..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by laudate: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Use ur disease ridden handkerchief on yourself u can't afford another
It's ur destiny

Chimo!! shocked shocked You just exposed yourself. Obviously all your own handkerchiefs carry disease-ridden germs. Isn't that why you think my pure white pristine handkerchief, bears a similarity to your disease-ridden one...? undecided You will just contaminate your destiny if you keep using that soiled disease-ridden handkerchief, that you own!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by xelly: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
AntiWailer:
Na this jew dressing I no understand.

Some people and Jew are like cat and rat. We are Jews ask Israelrising.com
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by goldenejims79(m): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
biafra must surely come to pass.the Lord is ur strength.let enemies of Kanu & biafra hit the transfomer

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by darknetcom: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
xelly:

Some people and Jew are like cat and rat. We are Jews ask Israelraising.com

and now??..

you think you have the right to mess up as you like because you are now jews..??...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Cubeet: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Afonjas will die seeing kanu getting fresher.
Is it our fault that Afonjas gat the ugliest and dirtiest women in Nigeria?

Their most beautiful girl just disgraced Nigeria at a Finland beauty pagent.
They gon think all Nigerian ladies are ugly with big nose.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by darknetcom: 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
i heard abroad ipobians are demanded to pay $1000 monthly fee...is that true..??...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by djbobby007: 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Lol. I watched the epic rant on YouTube. these 'freedom fighters' are so uncouth.
very sure u are within d region
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Cubeet: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
darknetcom:

That's why you leave your ugly looking Afonja women in search of the Igbo women.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by darknetcom: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Cubeet:
Afonjas will die seeing kanu getting fresher.
Is it our fault that Afonjas gat the ugliest and dirtiest women in Nigeria?

Their most beautiful girl just disgraced Nigeria at a Finland beauty pagent.
They gon think all Nigerian ladies are ugly with big nose.

kanu is a ugly basstarrd..

igbo gals are sweet...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Cubeet: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
darknetcom:
chaiii..ugly as hell...this wan come in my face,i would only say, "chaiii,walahi,you are very ugly,mbok"...
She's is beautiful.
Not like the Yoruba girl with big Nose in Finland.
Cos of the Afonja, they tagged Nigeria as ugly set of people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by najoke: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
laudate:

Haba!! But it is your own post that is not making sense, nah! shocked Ok, I get it .... you are still suffering from the effect of the 'jazz those Afonja chaps cooked for you. But by now, you should have developed your own otumokpo to counter its' effects! What are you still waiting for?? shocked sad Anyway .... I wish you speedy recovery. sad
Dont mind those fulani slaves. .....once they shout Afonja. .just know say their brain don empty be that. ...nothing to say again.
Ask them anything afterwards. .......their response. .......AFONJA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by ScotsReferendum: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
kenonze:
OP
Am sorry.... U have poor taste for women

If that pics on your profile is truly you, after the 10th round, I will still be asking for more rounds.

Everyday I will flog you until I am drain of strength to stand up from you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by abokidan4shege: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
googlepikins:
oh really. Which church you and Nnamdi attend? Afonjas always vibrating anytime dey see the rising sun news.

you mean f(latinos) like these?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Cubeet: 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
darknetcom:

kanu is a ugly basstarrd..

igbo gals are sweet...
Obasanjo is handsome Is equivalent to Yoruba women are beautiful and neat
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by darknetcom: 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Cubeet:
That's why you leave your ugly looking Afonja women in search of the Igbo women.

the ladies you call afonja will never come near you if you think like this...

yoruba women dont care if a bus drive you over...
they dont have time to even notice that you exist...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Bekimbo(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
darknetcom:

Are you this stupid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.