Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo (1901 Views)

Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now - Oyedepo Prays / Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 / Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by malton: 12:31am On Jan 13, 2017
The man has a point.

The extremists up north take things way too far.

They are too uncivilized to live among humans.

No sane human would want to share a country with those lots, tbh.

When H/F is mentioned in a headline, you're almost sure the accompanying word would be violence.

To call them barbaric, is putting it mildly.

Some of them (the ones I know personally) are the some of the best humans you'd come across. But those religious ones are the worst humans the world has to offer. Even Hitler ain't got nothing on them.

I have never seen a group of people this heartless my entire life.

When I woke up to the news about the banning of alcohol in Maiduguri and the demolition of churches in Jigawa, I felt so ashamed. I mean, that's objectively horrible coming from humans in the 21st century.

We're talking about the most backward policies that could be implemented in a democracy and secular state.

Those lots deserve to be in Saudi Arabia; nowhere near other sane humans.

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Mujaheeeden: 12:42am On Jan 13, 2017
rusher14:
The con artist continues to scam the gullible.
A Muslim spotted

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Mujaheeeden: 12:43am On Jan 13, 2017
vedaxcool:
This guy is hilarious .... all because a corrupt president whose Christian background meant nothing to him was booted has made him wish division for the country. Anyone who loves his country will pray God fix it.

Notice how he left out corrupt crooks who have destroyed this country potentials? Notice how he left out pipeline vandals who have worsen the economic situation? Notice how he left out kidnappers ?

This sort of selective values only serve to diminish religion in the eyes of people eventually.
Another Sunni Wshabbi Salafist Muslim spotted

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Mujaheeeden: 12:47am On Jan 13, 2017
kropotkin2:
Imagine this fraud of a pentecostal pastor who thinks he can order God to do his bidding and destroy our country just because he says so. Oyedepo who built a world class university off the backs of his congregation literally using slave labour. Oyedepo who slaps little girls in the name of exorcising the demons of witchcraft from them. Someone once invited me to winners chapel to worship with him. judging from my reaction, he never asked again.
Third Jihadist from runaway ISIS group in Mosul

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Mujaheeeden: 12:48am On Jan 13, 2017
KINGwax007:
Devil wouod also think God listens to him...

Now, all ye followers who would attack me because u tot I don insult your idol, think abt it o, because na devil I talk, i no mention oyedepo o.
Rubber muslim who depends on peanuts from those muslims above

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Mynd44: 5:46am On Jan 13, 2017

(1) (2)

We have been brainwashed for 1400 years:Arab man reacts on Live TV(Video) / 5 Constructive Things Atheists Should Be Doing With Their Lives / I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.