Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are (1907 Views)

'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) / Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? / Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by 4EVERG0D: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2017
I av joined d Nairaland police. It's time I av to have more than 1 accounts too. I mean if everybody is having more than one, why can't I have too.

Im my little time acting 4evergod, it has enabled me check the psychological levels of brains here. The atheists who detected I am no 4evergod are truly highly intelligent:

Lepasharon, Hopefullandlord, Dalaman

As we use to say, Felixmoron is the most unintelligent head on this forum cheesy The mumu already concluded I'm 4evergod.

And Emmanystone who isn't a familiar name, suspecting Otem? Guys, don't u think that's another 4evergod? Time to switch to my real monicker and make jest of the brain dead doctor Felixmoron.

Mission accomplished!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by MrMontella(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2017
lol
Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by jonbellion(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2017
Yeah felixomor is already known as the nairaland version of homer Simpson
Fukking tw.at smiley

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by felixomor: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2017
Ediort.
When we say atheists are Liars and criminals,
You only prove us right.

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44 please here is a fraud moniker impersonating 4everGod
Please do the needful,

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by felixomor: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2017
jonbellion:
Yeah felixomor is already known as the nairaland version of homer Simpson
Fukking tw.at smiley

u will keep suffering in my hands grin
Keep crying
Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by hopefulLandlord: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha, this is comedy gold

7 Likes

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by MONEYJOEE: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2017
4EVERG0D:
I av joined d Nairaland police. It's time I av to have more than 1 accounts too. I mean if everybody is having more than one, why can't I have too.

Im my little time acting 4evergod, it has enabled me check the psychological levels of brains here. The atheists who detected I am no 4evergod are truly highly intelligent:

As we use to say, Felixmoron is the most unintelligent head on this forum cheesy The mumu already concluded I'm 4evergod.

And Emmanystone who isn't a familiar name, suspecting Otem? Guys, don't u think that's another 4evergod? Time to switch to my real monicker and make jest of the brain dead doctor Felixmoron.

Mission accomplished!

The Felix boy is the imbeci.le of Nairaland religion section. He proudly defends stupidity, falsehood, criminality, rape, slavery, and other vices as long as it's done by a Christian or Yahweh. Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by lepasharon(f): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2017
Yep 4evergod is among us..thru the spacetacular moniker

1 Like

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by An2elect2(f): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2017
Look at how felixomor finally embarrassed himself grin Defender of false prophets, crooks and now impostors.. A man with very un-Christian like behaviour. grin

Judgement will start in Zion and woe to those who are at ease!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by felixomor: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2017
An2elect2:
Look at how felixomor finally embarrassed himself grin Defender of false prophets, crooks and now impostors.. A man with very un-Christian like behaviour. grin

hehehe,
You will always support the evil of atheists on this website.

I am not surprised.
That is why you fight with all christians.

Be delivered in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by hopefulLandlord: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2017
An2elect2:

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by lepasharon(f): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

hehehe,

I am not surprised.

Your fellow Christian just told you about urself grin
Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by An2elect2(f): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

hehehe,

I am not surprised.

Mr Felixomor the Bible says I should be weary of people like you not atheists. grin Atheists are no threat to the faith but false Christians and wolves parading as sheep in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ...

I would continue to support exposing you all grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by felixomor: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2017
An2elect2:
Mr Felixomor the Bible says I should be weary of people like you not atheists. grin Atheists are no threat to the faith but false Christians and wolves parading as sheep in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ...

You are an atheist
Go and Sleep cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by felixomor: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:

Your fellow Christian just told you about urself grin

Who told you she is a Christian?
Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by An2elect2(f): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

You are an atheist
Go and Sleep cool
You are deluded. You call black white and vice versa. Glad you think I'm an atheist grin

False Christian grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by felixomor: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2017
An2elect2:
You are deluded. You call black white and vice versa. Glad you think I'm an atheist grin

False Christian grin
An atheist committed fraud with a fellow Christian account and did fraud, and you came dancing.

Sorry
There is no proof of Christianity with you.
Repent!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by Ranchhoddas: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

An atheist committed fraud with a fellow Christian account and did fraud, and you came dancing.

Sorry
There is no proof of Christianity with you.
Repent!
Hahaha

Felixmoron

The name fit you walahi.

She's not a Christian because she has refused to be as foolish as you.

Felixmoron.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by 4EVERG0D: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:
Ediort.
When we say atheists are Liars and criminals,
You only prove us right.

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44 please here is a fraud moniker impersonating 4everGod
Please do the needful,

Thanks.
Wereey, olopolodudu, I am not an atheist, not a theist, I am Unconcerned.

BTW, I av achieved my aim. Ur brain is too weak. My brain detector machine tot ur brain is a pack of brown shiit.

In additn, Emmaystone who commented last in January 11 suspects Otem? How did he even know who OtemAtum is? I'm suspecting him as 4evergod.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by 4EVERG0D: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
An2elect2:

grin judgment has started alredi. Yeye felixmoron can't handle dis judgment. Kikikikikiki grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by obinna58(m): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
4EVERG0D:

Mission accomplished!
Gamer what if u are playing another game this time, this dude is unserious and requires no attention
Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by 4EVERG0D: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
obinna58:

Gamer what if u are playing another game this time, this dude is unserious and requires no attention
go and check the original thread. U will laugh.
https://www.nairaland.com/3944184/where-accusers

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by johnydon22(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

You are an atheist
Go and Sleep cool
LOL she is not An2elect2 has been on this forum far too long before you, she's in fact one of the most fanatical christians i have ever known here. Don't go about accusing everyone who doesn't agree with you as an atheist, life is far more complicated than theism and atheism. Christians can always and have always never agreed with each other on doctrinal matters

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by johnydon22(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
4EVERG0D:
Wereey, olopolodudu, I am not an atheist, not a theist, I am Unconcerned.

BTW, I av achieved my aim. Ur brain is too weak. My brain detector machine tot ur brain is a pack of brown shiit.

In additn, Emmaystone who commented last in January 11 suspects Otem? How did he even know who OtemAtum is? I'm suspecting him as 4evergod.

I like the word you used, unconcerned. tags and label puts you within a sphere, we should be open, our mind free like a running water. Don't follow a pack, having no label makes it more difficult for people to define you and to define you people tend to make false assumptions and take them as truth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by 4EVERG0D: 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
johnydon22:

LOL she is not An2elect2 has been on this forum far too long before you, she's in fact one of the most fanatical christians i have ever known here. Don't go about accusing everyone who doesn't agree with you as an atheist, life is far more complicated than theism and atheism. Christians can always and have always never agreed with each other on doctrinal matters

He's a fishbrain. Even he calls me atheist. I don't do atheist theist thing since 2009. If dia's a god or not, how's it my biz?
Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by 4EVERG0D: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
johnydon22:

I like the word you used, unconcerned. tags and label puts you within a sphere, we should be open, our mind free like a running water. Don't follow a pack, having no label makes it more difficult for people to define you and to define you people tend to make false assumptions and take them as truth.
Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by felixomor: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
johnydon22:

By their fruits you shall know them.
Most atheists were once Christians also.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by felixomor: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Hahaha

Felixmoron

The name fit you walahi.

She's not a Christian because she has refused to be as foolish as you.

Felixmoron.
3 idiots,
Hehehehe, read my earlier comment where I clearly showed that there is possibility any account can be hacked.
I guess you are too gleeful to see that.

By the way I thought you people hated fraud?
Now we know the real fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by johnydon22(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

By their fruits you shall know them.
Most atheists were once Christians also.

Lol ok no need

1 Like

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
An2elect2:

LoL

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lol
Re: I Am Not 4evergod: Emmanystone And Spectacular Are by kevoh(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
An2elect2:

Ouch...This is a below the belt punch! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Turning To An Atheist Slowly Help Me / Why Did God Allow The Serpent Enter The Garden Of Eden? / T.B Joshua Reveals Winner Of 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.