Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) (5009 Views)

Bashir El-Rufaiā€¸ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri / A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas / The Next Time, Kanu Insults Yoruba Leaders, We Will Deal With Him- OPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by AlhajiSpray(m): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2017
Mckennedy:

Yet you need them more than they need you, why cry for them to be with you? Afonja and hypocrisy.

Please go and finish eating your under cooked akpu and stop crying all over my mentions! Pained nyamiri......

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by Naija9090: 9:45am On Jan 13, 2017
Balkan:
grin grin grin they will get Palestinian treatment

I'm telling you. This people think we are their mate. SMH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by arterxerxes: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2017
I like their songs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by Mckennedy: 9:52am On Jan 14, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Please go and finish eating your under cooked akpu and stop crying all over my mentions! Pained nyamiri......

Low IQ Gambari crying since BC to be with people who doesn't want them..Gambari..lol.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by Balkan(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
What is Afonja

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great Victory!!! Suspended NIA Boss, Ayo Oke, Declared Not Guilty, As Buhari, / Biafra: It Was A Horrible War, 3million People Died- Clinton Admits / EFCC Re-arraigns Ayo Fayose

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.