Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Diary Of A Oneminuteman - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Diary Of A Oneminuteman (6686 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by bossman44: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Today January 14,

Bro if you are truly married, then do this today.

Buy one coconut, one wrap of dates (dabinu) and one wrap of tiger nuts.

If you have a juicer, juice the mixture and drink it exactly one hour before the show. If you do not have a juicer, eat them raw one after the other.

Remember to soak your tiger nuts for minutes and remove the seeds of your dates before blending.

I tell you that tonight your wife will be begging you stop.

P.S. Make sure you have no other food in your stomach at that time to impair its effectiveness meaning you should have had dinner atleast about 2 hours before taking the mixture.

People who are not married should steer clear this post. #Abstinence is key in life.
can i just eat it alone?
And do i need to eat it everytime its time for action? How many hrs before action?
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by bossman44: 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Oneminuteman:
This diary is not attract any sort of abuse or derogatory words but to share my story with the world because this forum is viewed by many around the world even though they are not registered.I'm married to the love of my life and we just got married this past year which is 2016. She was a virgin at 31 years old when i met her and I can say I was the one that disvirgin her,it wasn't any easy fit because I had to be patient with her while thrusting into her.

At the end I started having a easy passage,fast forward to this year I realise I need an increase in my performance because she has started to ask for more from one round to three round and I couldn't meet up.I told myself the truth that my wife is gradually enjoying these sex thing,all the same I realise I had premature ejaculation from what I could deduce.

Today 13th of January,2017 we had sex and I didn't last long on the first round which she was not happy about that I had release after some minutes I had entered her . She felt disappointed but advice me to Google a solution to the problem facing me. I stylishly ignore her but later remembered that someone once told me that exercising really help in the performance of a man during sex.

This morning I dusted my footwear and sport wear took a minute stroll to the estate close to my house and started jogging for about 30mins round the estate,I can tell you I have never felt light and better like the way I felt this morning. I believe gradually I would advance to one hour of the jogging and trying different routine but I know I won't stop till I see the result of my journey into an ex - one minute man.

I will continue again tomorrow.......
which one have u tried,did it work? Just tell me all u did that worked!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by bossman44: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
BioTeck:

Please are you certain your performance improved as a result of the exercise? I'm in your shoes and need to do something fast ...hope this is not a prelude to the advertisement of a product you are still to mention?
found a solution bruv?
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by jeff1607(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2017
3hrs
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by tchimebere(f): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
After 25 minutes, the best sex I've ever had, my wife Alice lay on the pillow with her eyes closed and breathing fast and furious elated.
After a moment, she opened her eyes, smiled and looked me full of praise. This is incredible - she said, as I watched the moonlight poured over her naked body with a silver gleam.
Marc, how is it possible? After all ... we both know that last month you were not so good in bed ..
This was the story of Mr Marc who bought my super product that cures ED totally from the root.

Want to reproduce mr Marc's story the see this info https:///X6ccDn

Good luck
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Oneminuteman: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
It's really an informative thread,thanks to everybody taking their time to share solutions with us.God bless you all.
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by deepfreeze(m): 7:01am On Feb 25, 2017
Oneminuteman:
It's really an informative thread,thanks to everybody taking their time to share solutions with us.God bless you all.

I'm glad everything worked out for you and I pray May God continue to sustain your marriage.

Unfortunately, I'm having almost same problem. Just got engaged this past month and working towards our wedding later this year. Premature ejaculation has been a huge problem for me although my fiancee has been understanding about the whole issue, but every time this P.E happens I feel like I'm letting her down and somehow I think it's been affecting my morale generally..
Please I'd really appreciate if in anyway you can give me a layout of what you did(no details is too small) that cured you from the P.E. . Kindly assist me on this issue.

If it won't be possible for you to spell the layouts here let me know so that I can drop my email address. Thanks.
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Oneminuteman: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
deepfreeze:

I'm glad everything worked out for you and I pray May God continue to sustain your marriage.

Unfortunately, I'm having almost same problem. Just got engaged this past month and working towards our wedding later this year. Premature ejaculation has been a huge problem for me although my fiancee has been understanding about the whole issue, but every time this P.E happens I feel like I'm letting her down and somehow I think it's been affecting my morale generally..
Please I'd really appreciate if in anyway you can give me a layout of what you did(no details is too small) that cured you from the P.E. . Kindly assist me on this issue.

If it won't be possible for you to spell the layouts here let me know so that I can drop my email address. Thanks.

Let the people contribute first before I talk
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Oneminuteman: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Guyz it's been long I posted here. I have been busy with business and family things,I will like to tell you guyz to please try and eat enough carrot cos it helps alot. You can Google it and you will see the importance. I recently discovered that it helps me last longer during sex and I never thought it could result to this high level performance.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Oneminuteman: 10:58am On May 18, 2017
Hello Guyz,
I will like to introduce to you a solution to the constant harassment of premature ejaculation. I was in your shoe too until I got to my final destination. I recently met someone that gave me the recipe of a powder like herbs. Although I mentioned here that exercise is good but it's not enough.

This herbs cost 2500 naira only, you won't regret it, here is my number 08138430627. Call or whatsapp me and let's talk.

Thanks
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by bomasek(m): 1:49pm On May 18, 2017
Oneminuteman:
Hello Guyz,
I will like to introduce to you a solution to the constant harassment of premature ejaculation. I was in your shoe too until I got to my final destination. I recently met someone that gave me the recipe of a powder like herbs. Although I mentioned here that exercise is good but it's not enough.

This herbs cost 2500 naira only, you won't regret it, here is my number 08138430627. Call or whatsapp me and let's talk.

Thanks
If truly someone gave u a cure to your ailment,why not put up the person's number instead of yours or is your so called ailment a ploy to market your goods?

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Oneminuteman: 2:30pm On May 18, 2017
bomasek:
If truly someone gave u a cure to your ailment,why not put up the person's number instead of yours or is your so called ailment a ploy to market your goods?

Bro whether I was given or not I am putting it out here for people to benefits,I don't think you are married because am actually talking to the married folks. They will understand better the consequence of not performing well.
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by bomasek(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2017
Oneminuteman:

Bro whether I was given or not I am putting it out here for people to benefits,I don't think you are married because am actually talking to the married folks. They will understand better the consequence of not performing well.
Is performance solely based on marital status? Don't singles encounter same? Why try to hoodwink your readers in the first place when u ought to be straight forward as regards your marketing approach. How dare u start with a cry for help technique only to end up as a sales man. Guy stop that nonsense right now.

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Oneminuteman: 5:13pm On May 19, 2017
bomasek:
Is performance solely based on marital status? Don't singles encounter same? Why try to hoodwink your readers in the first place when u ought to be straight forward as regards your marketing approach. How dare u start with a cry for help technique only to end up as a sales man. Guy stop that nonsense right now.

Well you are quite right but it wasn't a planned work. And if you followed from start I didn't intend in anyway start with a cry for help,it was just a discussion. Don't be offended in anyway due to my approach. Let sleeping dog lie as men.
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by bomasek(m): 5:41pm On May 19, 2017
Oneminuteman:

Well you are quite right but it wasn't a planned work. And if you followed from start I didn't intend in anyway start with a cry for help,it was just a discussion. Don't be offended in anyway due to my approach. Let sleeping dog lie as men.
cool
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by chingynt(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice Urgently Needed "He's Adamant On Having Separate Rooms" / Photo: Would You Allow Culture And Tradition Give Your Child Tribal Mark ? / My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.