Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

LADIES! See Reasons You Should Always Allow Your Man To Suck Your Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES! See Reasons You Should Always Allow Your Man To Suck Your Breast (9310 Views)

Is It Safe To Allow Whor.es Suck Your Dicck? / 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES! See Reasons You Should Always Allow Your Man To Suck Your Breast by Mccoynelly(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2017
LADIES! See Reasons You Should Always Allow Your Man To Suck Your Breast

The female bre.asts are very conspicuous parts of the female s* xual features. Because they have served as the most attractive parts of the woman, many men have always craved for them but the question is on how cool it is to allow men su ck the female bre asts.
The female bre asts, also known as “the twins” or “the girls”, have remained the most conspicuous and attractive feature of the female sexual organ. Perhaps, its strategic positioning and function adds to its importance in the life of a woman. - See more at:
http://setnaija.com/ladies-see-reasons-you-should-always-allow-your-man-to-su-ck-your-b-reast/

1 Like

Re: LADIES! See Reasons You Should Always Allow Your Man To Suck Your Breast by Medunah: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2017
We have heard you!!!! Ok?? Like seriously, we have!!

One more thread about boobs sucking And I think I might just die!!

2 Likes

Re: LADIES! See Reasons You Should Always Allow Your Man To Suck Your Breast by McBrooklyn(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2017
Medunah:

Re: LADIES! See Reasons You Should Always Allow Your Man To Suck Your Breast by Medunah: 8:20am On Jan 13, 2017
McBrooklyn:

I said "I think I might" angry

And you call yourself my friend?

Re: LADIES! See Reasons You Should Always Allow Your Man To Suck Your Breast by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2017
Medunah:

Lolz. you will not be missed by the universe
Re: LADIES! See Reasons You Should Always Allow Your Man To Suck Your Breast by McBrooklyn(m): 8:24am On Jan 13, 2017
Medunah:
I said "I think I might" angry
And you call yourself my friend?
cheesy grin

Why you hating on boobs sucking in the first instance?? cheesy
Re: LADIES! See Reasons You Should Always Allow Your Man To Suck Your Breast by Medunah: 8:47am On Jan 13, 2017
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Why you hating on boobs sucking in the first instance?? cheesy
I wasnt hating jhor, the threads are getting too much and unnecessary

They all repeating the same thing
Or is there anything the OP has stated out that u avnt heard before?? undecided
Re: LADIES! See Reasons You Should Always Allow Your Man To Suck Your Breast by McBrooklyn(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2017
Medunah:

I wasnt hating, the threads are getting too much and unnecessary

They all repeating the same thing
Or is there anything the OP has stated out that u avnt heard before?? undecided

cheesy grin

Lol, that's why it's called Romance section now... Dick talks, N18M talk, etc is allowed too cheesy
Re: LADIES! See Reasons You Should Always Allow Your Man To Suck Your Breast by Medunah: 8:58am On Jan 13, 2017
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, that's why it's called Romance section now... Dick talks, N18M talk, etc is allowed too cheesy
Errmm, what has 18M got to do with romance??

More influx of girl's msgs in his mail??
Cos ayam not understanding
Re: LADIES! See Reasons You Should Always Allow Your Man To Suck Your Breast by McBrooklyn(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2017
Medunah:

Errmm, what has 18M got to do with romance??

More influx of girl's msgs in his mail??
Cos ayam not understanding

Lol, and where did you put your sense of humour, Medunah?? undecided

I think It's obvious enough, I'm just tryna be funny now... You just dey fall my hand since angry
Re: LADIES! See Reasons You Should Always Allow Your Man To Suck Your Breast by Medunah: 9:18am On Jan 13, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Lol, and where did you put your sense of humour, Medunah?? undecided

I think It's obvious enough, I'm just tryna be funny now... You just dey fall my hand since angry
Must I use that smiley before you know I am joking too ehn?

Oya, coman carry your wahala and be going before Op wee say "we are derailing his thread"
Even though"you" don derail am finish.....
Re: LADIES! See Reasons You Should Always Allow Your Man To Suck Your Breast by Omoluabi16(m): 9:24am On Jan 13, 2017
Medunah:

Don't die yet. We still need those your 'twins' cheesy
Re: LADIES! See Reasons You Should Always Allow Your Man To Suck Your Breast by brandydaniells(m): 10:52am On Jan 13, 2017
keep repeating the boobs theory till girls learn d importance of sucking it

(1) (Reply)

Result Of Sleeping With Sugar Daddies! -photo / List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World / What Is Wrong With This Generation? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.