Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World (9305 Views)

‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by aimmoney9: 12:20am On Dec 25, 2020
1 pregnant women
2 tall women
3 women that their legs ain't straight
4 married women that ve given birth to only female children irrespective of d no of girls born.

True talk

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by Sundrus: 12:24am On Dec 25, 2020
So bowleg ladies & k-leg ladies get giant libido. Hmmmm undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by fati2001(m): 12:37am On Dec 25, 2020
aimmoney9:
1 pregnant women
2 tall women
3 women that their legs ain't straight
4 married women that ve given birth to only female children irrespective of d no of girls born.

True talk

no : 2 shows that you are a liar and ur conclusions are totally wrong

stop lying

5 Likes

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by wewe1(m): 1:23am On Dec 25, 2020
Uhumm!

I don't know all but
A monkey that eats grass instead of banana is a goat.

A pregnant woman without high libido is not pregnant.

This is 95% true, the other 5% is probably due to medical, genetic and other reason(s).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by Microwhy: 2:54am On Dec 25, 2020
fati2001:

stop lying
Your tall girlfriend always saying no to you ko?
Don't be deceive and try find out why she is saying no to your sex advance every time.

8 Likes

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by illicit(m): 3:36am On Dec 25, 2020
U neva add deaf and mute ladies....
if they get hold of u, they can't take no for an answer wink grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by fati2001(m): 5:23am On Dec 25, 2020
Microwhy:

Your tall girlfriend always saying no to you ko?
Don't be deceive and try find out why she is saying no to your sex advance every time.
there's something more important in life then sex

1 Like

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by BigDawsNet: 5:37am On Dec 25, 2020
Bowlegs cheesy

Now I know why Jazmine they follow me every demn angle

1 Like

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 25, 2020
fati2001:

there's something more important in life then sex
You probably don't know it but everything humans do in this life is all about sex, one way or another.
Even the things you think have absolutely nothing to do with sex derive their existence and meaning thereof, albeit through the absence of it.

1 Like

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:24am On Dec 25, 2020
fati2001:

stop lying

Fati2001 why did you cancel your name from the list? grin
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by BestMan001: 6:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Op what a talent you have..

Keep it up! tongue

2 Likes

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by Mcsenior(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2020
Just passing...

meanwhile, 2021 is here, the information below will add value to your life.
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by kingsley38162: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2020
So bowleg ladies & k-leg ladies get giant libido. Hmmmm
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by Freestainworld(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2020
Men with high libido

1) shot men
2) slim/ skinny men
3) pot belly men grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by freeman5050: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2020
fati2001:

stop lying

Is like your woman/wife is tall and you are not getting enough as you wanted....
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by fati2001(m): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
freeman5050:

Is like your woman/wife is tall and you are not getting enough as you wanted....
grin grin grin

I'm happy with that because we are on the same level of libido we are not a sex freakers ..

1 Like

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by seanwilliam(m): 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Rgade:

You probably don't know it but everything humans do in this life is all about sex, one way or another.
Even the things you think have absolutely nothing to do with sex derive their existence and meaning thereof, albeit through the absence of it.
baba I for like if you could elaborate the bolded .. thank u
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by seanwilliam(m): 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
fati2001:

I'm happy with that because we are on the same level of libido we are not a sex freakers ..
stop lying jare... e Dey pain u say she Dey timetable sex for U.. sorosoke make we help u grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by fati2001(m): 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
stop lying jare... e Dey pain u say she Dey timetable sex for U.. sorosoke make we help u grin

yeah when you have nothing to collect from a relationship apart from sex, what do you expect?

that's why ur woman get timetable sex, because you stick can't stay in ur trouser peaceful

1 Like

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by seanwilliam(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
fati2001:

yeah when you have nothing to collect from a relationship apart from sex, what do you expect?

that's why ur woman get timetable sex, because you stick can't stay in ur trouser peaceful
lol.. be like say your girlfriend Dey humble u gan o.. see as you bitter on top sex.. lol u better subscribe to premium of Xvideo grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by fati2001(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol.. be like say your girlfriend Dey humble u gan o.. see as you bitter on top sex.. lol u better subscribe to premium of Xvideo grin

I'm not a sex freaker like you that wink to things... enjoy your xvideo peaceful...

1 Like

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by Starboytwo(m): 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
illicit:
U neva add deaf and mute ladies....

if they get hold of u, they can't take no for an answer wink grin
lol. This one na die.
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by seanwilliam(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
fati2001:

I'm not a sex freaker like you that wink to things... enjoy your xvideo peaceful...

ok o.. enjoy your no sex relationship

1 Like

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by Starboytwo(m): 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
Benue women.

No offense.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by fati2001(m): 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
ok o.. enjoy your no sex relationship

thank you..

1 Like

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by seanwilliam(m): 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
fati2001:

thank you..
how Xmas for your side nah
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by fati2001(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
how Xmas for your side nah
Hmmm somehow, but we thank God

1 Like

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by seanwilliam(m): 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
fati2001:

Hmmm somehow, but we thank God
E go be brotherly .. enjoy . Cheers
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
baba I for like if you could elaborate the bolded .. thank u
It means that if you find a human in his most primal form or mindset, everything he does is related to sex in one way or another.
But as humans began evolving and getting smarter,we began craving to become more sophisticated and less primal. So we began developing and evolving certain aspects of human existence that tend away from our primal instincts of which sex is no 1.
So you see even the things that you can't relate to sex came about with exactly sex in mind, albeit to have nothing to do with it.
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by Iwason(m): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
api Christmas to all nairalander, though I have been following this forum since 2012 but I officially joined the forum last week so I need someone to welcome me to the family with Christmas gift and it will be highly appreciated.thanks in advance

3 Likes

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by NiRfreak(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Iwason:
api Christmas to all nairalander, though I have been following this forum since 2012 but I officially joined the forum last week so I need someone to welcome me to the family with Christmas gift and it will be highly appreciated.thanks in advance

You be like weed smoker
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by hstar: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Starboytwo:
Benue women.

No offense.
Between Calabar and Benue
Who comes first?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet / . / How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.