Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) (84287 Views)

Curvy Lady Mobbed At Ghana Airport (Pictures, Video) / Curvy Lady Under Fire For Dancing "Soapy" (Photos) / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
U wantu play tennis abi Penís?

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Icekeeng(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
after booking space with "GH" I still ended up on 2nd page. anyways, doggie will be something else with her.
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
v
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by makydee(f): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lol, she's sure dem guys will be distracted. I bet she can't play that much.
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
I prefer boobs. This is what I eat in Abuja. She is real folks. Cossy got no boobs where this my bed buddy is.

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
#vaslinecrew food don set grin

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Chicha1: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
And the mumu called it "Natural", does that look natural to you?

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by PapiNigga: 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
Chai... See as Nairalanders run enter dis topic...
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by SaintzPeter(m): 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
jeez !!! embarassed
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Dongreat(m): 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is the only thing she can offer in Life "Sex" and it may surprise you that it will be boring. Nothing upstairs but endless Kama sutra positions. There's more to life than "Wrestlemania". Saw one like this in Lagos at my hotel with a group of yahoo boys, smoking and heavy drinking and I just thank God for giving me a "Wonderful Mother".

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by vicstar(m): 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
shocked undecided ™°
• as long as the play involves balls ama hit it like no other •
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Darey2273: 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
farmerVic:
God forbid
farmerVic:
God forbid
farmerVic:
God forbid
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Darey2273: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
farmerVic:
God forbid
farmerVic:
God forbid
farmerVic:
God forbid
just passin by
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Which kind of tennis is that?cos am very good at bed tennis.
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Vacora(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Anyone salivating over her needs to have their eyes examined or visit their opticians promptly.
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Dongreat(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Vacora:
Anyone salivating over her needs to have their eyes examined or visit their opticians promptly.

I dey tell you. Disgusting Fats that's package in tight fitted clothing.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by snapshot: 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
It is obvious she is not out for tennis game,but but penis game.
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Vacora(m): 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dongreat:

I dey tell you. Disgusting Fats that's package in tight fitted clothing.

Nairaland tire me. She is fugly. Looks what she was dragged through a bush backwards.
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by midehi2(f): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
this ass can only fit a big diick
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Zizer17(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
All is see in her is Arthritis and rheumatism

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Our God is perfect. What she lacks in front is over-compensated at the back.
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by bush112(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
How we wo take Bleep Dis one
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by ddjay: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
i GET BIG CASSAVA , and a champion of tennis,so nairalanders, i need your nominations to represent the good people of the federal Republic of Nigeria to play ds game, trust me, i won't let you guys down,i wil back the gold medal. so very quick without wasting time,lets start the nomination
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Codes151(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
I keep wondering how this dirty rubbish trend made fp! Between the mods n the poster!!! You people are fooling urselves!
Most important things people post don't even make fp! Na this bullshit

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by samazagudu(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
i can't called this as curvy but extra too much shape

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
willi926:
Chaiiiiii grin som1 pass me vaseline. My own Don finish
truth! truth!! you funnyg

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by arsenic33(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ahhhh I go play ooo
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
INTROVERT:
Ashewo that can play tennis.... That's a new one. I love her marketing strategy.

I trust my introvert, she would defeat the said lady hands down, straight set wins grin
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by tonio2wo: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
heheheehe!

tentennis!
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by AmaLady4u: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
makdcash:
shocked shocked. Who no go lik play TENNIS....infact I want to dey play tennis every now and then
U go just wound urself by urself grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) / UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.