Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke (28715 Views)

Poll: Mourinho is

Over-rated: 36% (4 votes)
Simply good: 63% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Is Louis Van Gaal Still A Tactical Genius? / Genius Messi Breaks Another Record Set By Raul. / Cesc Fabregas - The Spanish Genius At The Heart Of Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by adebayo201: 1:34am On Dec 05, 2009
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by edoyad(m): 1:57am On Dec 05, 2009
Sauron and Dk, i feel sad that you both have to expose your daftness just because of elementary mathematics. shocked
So you mean to tell me you don't know that team X can finish second in a group by drawing all It's 6 matches provided the winner of the group finishes with 14pts(4 wins against the other 2 teams and 2 draws against team X ) ? Why do you guys continually expose your ignorance like this now ? sad
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by edoyad(m): 2:18am On Dec 05, 2009
Sauron yours is the worst kind of ignorance. A team can even go 0 in 13 and lift the cup if you don't know. Manchester utd Vs Chelsea in the UCL final of 08 ended as what before it went to penalties ? Like they say, them no dey sell knowledge for market.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by dayokanu(m): 3:42am On Dec 05, 2009
So tell us how those woeful results helped Jose win the CL
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by edoyad(m): 6:31am On Dec 05, 2009
The woeful results tell me that 3 in 13 is an excellent stat when it comes to the UCL cool
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by edoyad(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2009
grin dayo dayo pants on fire grin I've seen what you mdfied eh, don't worry i wont tell lipsrsealed wink
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Sauron1: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2009
edoyad:

Sauron and Dk, i feel sad that you both have to expose your daftness just because of elementary mathematics.  shocked
So you mean to tell me you don't know that team X can finish second in a group by drawing all It's 6 matches provided the winner of the group finishes with 14pts(4 wins against the other 2 teams and 2 draws against team X ) ? Why do you guys continually expose your ignorance like this now ? sad

You are a big fool.

Show me a table where the team that finished 2nd in a group copped just 6 points.
There musta been over 50,000 different situations in a group stage be it UCL, UEFA cup, World Cup or COPA AMERICA, etc.
Show me where a team drew all it's 6 matches and stilll qualified, you womanliness bucket.

edoyad:

Sauron yours is the worst kind of ignorance. A team can even go 0 in 13 and lift the cup if you don't know. Manchester utd Vs Chelsea in the UCL final of 08 ended as what before it went to penalties ? Like they say, them no dey sell knowledge for market.

See this slowpoke. . . . . . .
Man Utd vs Chelsea in the UCL ended as Man Utd being the winner.
If it ended as DRAW, i doubt UEFA would give United the title.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by lmay18(f): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2009
why we like him?

Since we're not matching wits with Jose Mourinho, we can graciously admire his strategic coaching mastery from the sidelines. He's as confident as they come and he boasts a recent track record of success; no wonder he's the world's highest-paid football (or, to North Americans, soccer) manager.

"Please don't call me arrogant, but I'm European champion and I think I'm a special one." Jose M.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by edoyad(m): 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2009
sauron, i'm sorry i don't teach special education so let those who understand the hypothesis move on eh .
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2009
An example of a team with 6 draws and qualified would help your argument seriously
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Sauron1: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2009
dayokanu:

An example of a team with 6 draws and qualified would help your argument seriously

Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by dayokanu(m): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2009
We can draw up hypotethical situations as much as we want.

We can go ahead and say its possible to play 2 men against 11 and win a football game but examples would really validate your points
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by edoyad(m): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
Dayo, Can you believe your ludicrous analogy ? Is it possible for a team to go through to second round drawing all their games or not ? Just answer me yes or no . I believe you have a pen with you so you can do the basic arithmetic
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by dayokanu(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2009
Bring out examples of clubs who have done it. We have had Champions league football for a while now, Cant you give us just one example?
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Sauron1: 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2009
dayokanu:

Bring out examples of clubs who have done it. We have had Champions league football for a while now, Cant you give us just one example?

He should also add the World Cup. . . Copa America, CAF Champions League, Euros, Europa League, Copa Liberatodores, African Nations Cup, U-17, U-19, U-21, Olympic Football, Women World Cup, etc .
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by edoyad(m): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2009
Ofcourse when Wenger said his side could go through the EPL season undefeated around 2003, many called him cuckoo .
A team can win the UCL comfortably with either 1 in 13, 2 in 13 or 3 in 13 whichever might be the case. So your rubbish premise for labeling Mo a fluke has been thwarted . My children, Learn from me.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Sauron1: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2009
edoyad:

Ofcourse when Wenger said his side could go through the EPL season undefeated around 2003, many called him cuckoo .

Your IDIOCY is military-graded.
What has Wenger's retarded comment gotta do with a team drawing all their games in a CUP competition and winning it.

A team can win the UCL comfortably with either 1 in 13, 2 in 13 or 3 in 13 whichever might be the case. So your rubbish premise for labeling Mo a fluke has been thwarted . My children,  Learn from me.

Only a bell end would believe a team can win 1 match in 13 UCL games and still win the UCL title.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by edoyad(m): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2009
Dude . You are daft, accept that fact and you're on your way to improvement. Go find a pen and a paper and stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by vislabraye(m): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2009
The Special Genius was given a red card as Inter faced Juve and to make matter worse, Inter was flogged well big time  grin grin. Forget story jare.

raffite:

Many Times I have heard some goat-crants say that Mourinho's success is as a result of Brahimovich's money. Implying that money got him the best legs which he used to achieve all that he did in England. But what these goat-crants fail to understand is that Brahimovich got the "bests" including the best coach, the highest paid coach, JOSE MOURINHO.

The argument:

[list]
[li][b] In football, the highest paid are the best[/li]
[/list][list]
[li] Mourinho is the highest paid coach[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Therefore, Mourinho is the best coach[/li]
[/list]

However you look at it, Mou is one of the finest football achiever.[/b]

Its amazing how you draw up conclusion on a faulty premise, I don't even think u are current. Phillipe Scolari is the highest paid coach in the world but does that make him the best coach?  When Abrahamovic discovered Mou from Porto, how much was he earning?

If wenger or Fergie decides to leave their current club, can you imagine how much they would be earning??

Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 06, 2009
edoyad,
You just say anything .
Arguing with you is like like arguing against a wall.
Justify the statement below,then i know you weren't ejaculating while making that post.

edoyad:

Some people never cease to amaze. Like someone said earlier, How can you analyse the UCL, or any cup competition for that matter using the same standards as in domestic leagues ? Is the essence of the UCL to amass points ?
I repeat, DO YOU KNOW A TEAM CAN WIN 12 IN 13 AND NOT WIN THE UCL WHILE A TEAM WITH 1 IN 13 LIFTS THE TROPHY ? shocked shocked Use your brains to judge this one cos the stats can't do it for you.
That statement is an embarrasment to even the Akolawole who keeps running from pillar to post in this argument.
I wish mods could ban people based on silly statements like the above
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by biina: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2009
Eastbay:

edoyad,
You just say anything .
Arguing with you is like like arguing against a wall.
Justify the statement below,then i know you weren't expelling while making that post.
That statement is an embarrasment to even the Akolawole who keeps running from pillar to post in this argument.
I wish mods could ban people based on silly statements like the above

the statement is true; you are required to win only the finals to win the UCL. While unlikely, you can afford to draw the other 12 games. undecided
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by edoyad(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2009
Eastbay, Then i want you to use your brain to disprove my assertion that a team can win all It's games prelude to final and lose that final - 12 in 13.
Then use that same brain to disprove my assertion that a team can draw it's way to the final and win the tournament- 1 in 13. If you have a pen you can do the basic addition and subtraction for yourself .
Please i'm waiting.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by edoyad(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2009
Biina, will accept to sign the papers to become a brain donor ? The world is really in need of brains like ours . grin
some people just lack the capacity to think and rely so much on what has been already recorded . Google and Wiki posters i call them
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by ritchboy(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2009
Ofcourse, the only game u need to win mathematically is the final. . . And yes, a team winning their first 12 games 12-0 and losing their 13th game(the final) = no trophy.
But then again, its just mathematical. . . The odds of it actually happening is 1000000000/1. cheesy
A team can also draw all 38 games in a domestic league and be crowned champions MATHEMATICALLY. What are u lot debating? The mathematical possibility(only a dimwit would debate that) or the chances of it actually happening? Until yall get that straight, u'd just keep exhausting bandwidth. grin
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2009
biina:

the statement is true; you are required to win only the finals to win the UCL. While unlikely, you can afford to draw the other 12 games. undecided
How do you get to the finals without winnning?
Do you just wake up one morning and find yourself there?
ritchboy:

Ofcourse, the only game u need to win mathematically is the final. . . And yes, a team winning their first 12 games 12-0 and losing their 13th game(the final) = no trophy.
But then again, its just mathematical. . . The odds of it actually happening is 1000000000/1. cheesy
A team can also draw all 38 games in a domestic league and be crowned champions MATHEMATICALLY. What are u lot debating? The mathematical possibility(only a dimwit would debate that) or the chances of it actually happening? Until yall get that straight, u'd just keep exhausting bandwidth. grin
I'm glad you used that word,cus like you rightly pointed out,it's almost an impossibility.Six points will never get you to the next round unless everybody else draws their matches in the same group.How possible is that?
edoyad:

Biina, will accept to sign the papers to become a brain donor ? The world is really in need of brains like ours . grin
some people just lack the capacity to think and rely so much on what has been already recorded . Google and Wiki posters i call them
I'd rather have no brain than yours.
Show
me who has played 12 draws and won the CL.Until then you're just being a twerp
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by edoyad(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2009
In words of a man i once knew, "only a dimwit would debate would debate that". I rest my case, can't burn anymore calories educating dimwits
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Sauron1: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2009
ritchboy:

U cannot draw 6 group games and qualify from a group.
Show me where 6 points have qualified a team out of their group. How can you drop a massive 12 points in a group and qualify?
12 points = 4 losses.

If a team draw all 38 games in a domestic league, they will RELEGATE.
You need 40 points to stay above relegation anywhere in the world playing 20 teams in a league.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by edoyad(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2009
Sauron, why do you argue so blindly ?
So that happens he all the teams in the EPL miraculously draw all their 38 games and all end on 38 points ? Which of them will have an aggregate of 40 for christ's sake if that were the case ?
I've said for you to the math on paper but keep coming back with funny excuses
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Sauron1: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2009
edoyad:

So that happens he all the teams in the EPL miraculously draw all their 38 games and all end on 38 points ? Which of them will have an aggregate of 40 for christ's sake if that were the case ?

How can you be so stupid? Predicting all the 380 games in a season will all end in a draw.
So Man Utd whose reserve team is worth more than Wolves FC will draw home n away? Why are you such a nincompoop?
Go and colour a Zebra and stop wasting bandwidth with your stupid hypothesis. . . . .There's no MIRACLE in Football.

U have the brain power of a moth.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by edoyad(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2009
So what happens if all the teams in the EPL miraculously draw all their 38 games and all end on 38 points ? Which of them will have an aggregate of 40 for christ's sake if that were the case ?
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by edoyad(m): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2009
Sauron, you're a joke . I can see every dime allocated to maths and logical reasoning in your tuition went to waste. Sorry pal sad
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Sauron1: 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2009
edoyad:

Sauron, you're a joke . I can see every dime allocated to maths and logical reasoning in your tuition went to waste. Sorry pal  sad

And you are a disgrace to everyone that had a part to play in your mental development.
Arguing like you think through your anus. . . . .A team can go through 13 UCL games with 12 draws and 1 WIN?
It's not possible for anyone to have a nose as big as yours and think rationally.
U musta missed qualitative aptitude in school. . . . .When your mates were in class, you were with your PE teacher taking his protein-shake through his cock. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 17th March 2019 / Liverpool Vs Benfica UCL (3 - 3) On 13th April 2022 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (8 - 2) On August 28th 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.