Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins (21847 Views)

Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by stockbear: 10:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Dear members,

The holidays are over, and we''re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. :-)) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we''re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that. :-))

It''s related to the hysteria raised by the authorities and the mass media around MMM. By joining forces, they''ve managed to nearly give the members of the System a heart attack and have frightened them out of their wits. Poor souls don''t know what to expect. Will we open again or not? :-))

This is why we''ve decided, considering the situation, to reach out to the members, reassure and cheer them up by opening a little earlier. After all, Together We Can Change The World! :-))

Here we go.

1. As of this notice, MMM resumes its usual operation. You can now create your GH-requests.

2. However, it''s obvious that panic will reign in the first few days after the re-opening of the System. We’re likely to be deluged by GH-requests. Therefore, we''re going to make gradual paybacks by setting internal output limits. In other words, we will only pay a certain amount per day. Please, be prepared to wait for a couple of days. We are certain things will then calm down, and the System operation will return to normal.

We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))

As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it. :-))

This is the way it''s going to be.

Hoping for your kind understanding, Sergey Mavrodi. We Change The World!

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people.

2 Likes

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by snadguy007(m): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by worlexy(m): 10:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Mmm
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by lonelydora: 10:59am On Jan 13, 2017
I have been waiting to click on GH button.
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by echelons(m): 11:00am On Jan 13, 2017
It's open now
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Tolu91(m): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2017
Hmmm..

1 Like

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by XwhY(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2017
Tic tac... Counting
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by switch47(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2017
We are now open!!! :-))

Dear members,

The holidays are over, and we''re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. :-)) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we''re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that. :-))

It''s related to the hysteria raised by the authorities and the mass media around MMM. By joining forces, they''ve managed to nearly give the members of the System a heart attack and have frightened them out of their wits. Poor souls don''t know what to expect. Will we open again or not? :-))

This is why we''ve decided, considering the situation, to reach out to the members, reassure and cheer them up by opening a little earlier. After all, Together We Can Change The World! :-))

Here we go.

1. As of this notice, MMM resumes its usual operation. You can now create your GH-requests.

2. However, it''s obvious that panic will reign in the first few days after the re-opening of the System. We’re likely to be deluged by GH-requests. Therefore, we''re going to make gradual paybacks by setting internal output limits. In other words, we will only pay a certain amount per day. Please, be prepared to wait for a couple of days. We are certain things will then calm down, and the System operation will return to normal.

We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))

As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it. :-))

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people.

2 Likes

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by yungnot(m): 11:03am On Jan 13, 2017
Mmm back already. ...wer is my 100k
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Achillesdam500(m): 11:03am On Jan 13, 2017
Mmm Nigeria is back with full force & mighty coercion.
[ Mmm Nigeria just released mavro in participant PO a day early than expected
Some haters will just die prematurely

1 Like

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 11:03am On Jan 13, 2017
wink

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by ybalogs(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2017
"Due to circumstances beyond our control, we will not be able to reopen today again. We will communicate new date in due course"
Why does my mind keep telling me the MMM people will get this message on Friday or Saturday?
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by BabaO2: 11:06am On Jan 13, 2017
@seun
MMM is anti Economy, why airing it on a reputable social media like Nairaland?
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 13, 2017
3.01.2017 We are now open!!! :-))

Dear members,

Here we go.

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 13, 2017
BabaO2:
@seun
MMM is anti Economy, why airing it on a reputable social media like Nairaland?

STOP HATING MMM UNNECESSARILY. JOIN US OR MIND YOUR BUSINESS. OR PROVIDE MILLIONS OF UNEMPLOYED NIGERIANS JOBS.. THAT WAY, WE WILL NOT JOIN MMM.

1 Like

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 13, 2017
Daniel058:
Betting thinz

grin if MMM COMES BACK TOMORROW EXACTLY AS IT WAS BEFORE ACCOUNT FREEZE, SOMBORI SHOULD QUOTE ME AND I HAND 100K TO HIM/HER INSTANTA...

DEAL?

Deal... .....by the way mmm is back

1 Like

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by danduj(m): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2017
Daniel058:
Betting thinz

grin if MMM COMES BACK TOMORROW EXACTLY AS IT WAS BEFORE ACCOUNT FREEZE, SOMBORI SHOULD QUOTE ME AND I HAND 100K TO HIM/HER INSTANTA...

DEAL?
dude,mmm is back
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Morikaih: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2017
MMM DON OPEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MAKE I PH SHARP SHARP, NO DULLING
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by sekem: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2017
Praiaaaaazzzzze da lord!

Alleluya?!

Alllellluyaaa!!!

Amen?!

Amennn!!!

It's time for praise worship. Someone give us a nice song. It's time for sekem. Seun... Seun... can you pls give us a nice tune because awa lord is good!

Seun(reluctantly stands up and starts clapping his small hands): imama dirigi o chineke, imama dirigi o, onye oma

2 Likes

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Hiploko(m): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2017
For the 1st time, I feel so ashamed for Nairaland. Just imagine the kind of rubbish anti_mmm posts Seun and his mods are taking to front page. Been biased is allowed but showing it is stupidity.... Well MMM is back... Shame on you all that prayed otherwise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Donniefred(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2017
slurryeye2:
grin

MMM participants after they eventually realized that they've been scammed grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

This gif is fvckinq hilarious! grin Made my day grin
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:18am On Jan 13, 2017
Daniel058:
Betting thinz

DEAL?
deal

2 Likes

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by toluxa1(m): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2017
MMM is Opened ALready
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by me69: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2017
kennyland1:
I don't know about anyone but I think we should all count down to the most awaited date in Nigeria for now January 14th..... less than 14hrs left. Who is with me
It's not happening oooo
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by slurryeye2: 11:21am On Jan 13, 2017
Donniefred:
This gif is fvckinq hilarious! grin Made my day grin

Bro it's really funny to me too
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Blizzy9ja: 11:22am On Jan 13, 2017
MMM is open!! Go and check
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Lovexme(m): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2017
You can only check your available for withdrawal, but the GH option isn't functional for now.
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by compuseun: 11:22am On Jan 13, 2017
MMM DON OPEN OOO.
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by fjjc(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2017
MMM IS BACK BUT NO RELEASE DATE YET

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comparison Of Ponzi In The US And Nigeria / WinThrill Network Is A Scam / Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.